The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the forest RP

Go down 
+2
Maxis
Blackfirefox6
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

the forest RP - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:48 am

Riku drew his sword prepared to let the whole of his power fly at her if need be
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:03 pm

*Kumori, still in his battle stance, spoke quietly*

"She does not wish to "chat" with you, so leave now. You are unwanted here"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 8:50 pm

"Pity..." she said with a tsk as she drew a large, blood-crusted knife. "I very much want to chat with her...come out come out Missy, Mommy only wants to talk...don't be scared..." she spoke in a mocking maternal tone as she advanced.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 9:57 pm

Riku growled standing right infront of her his black wing explodeing and filling him with his dark power again " stay away from her befor you piss me off"
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:57 pm

Link opens his eyes, they were glowing red and green again. He gets free from his mother's grasp. He lands on the ground. He had th demon and angel wings again. Fangs could be seen in his mouth, and his automail had become flesh. "Stay away from my Mother!"
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:00 pm

*Kumori's hair erupted into a mane of snakes as his eyes turned a blazing orange with reptilian slits, his fingers grew into sharp claws and he gave a hiss*

"Leave this placccce!!"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:38 am

Dark laughter fills the air as her eyes blaze red. "You children think you can keep me from my daughter hmm? How cute, even my grandson is helping..." Just then Michelle gives out a jaguar's roar and stands before them all, eyes blazing black hatred. "Mother...leave now..." she hissed. "Take me if you will but you are never touching a hair on my son's head, I swear if you try you'll lose that hand..." Her voice was dark, full of malice and hatred.

Her mother laughed at that still. "So, I did teach you one thing hmm? Standing up for someone you 'care for'. Your father did give you backbone after all..."
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:11 am

*Kumori roars in hatred, suddenly a blinding light filled the forest clearing and a pool of silver mercury appears on the floor, a figure rises from it as the silver liquiid pours away clean it shows a beautiful woman, clothed ins a thin white wrap with long black hair and golden eyes that shone like fire. on her back were set two huge wings, laid with white feathers. She stepped out onto to floor of the forest and flowers of yellow and blue sprang to life where her delicate feet were laid*

*Kumori gasped heavily and fell to his knees, grabbing link and Riku by the arms* "BOW DOWN!" *he bowed low to the peaceful figure standing before him. Strangly her presence gave no pain to any of their demonic bodies, except perhaps the mother of michelle*

*the woman looked Michelles mother and spoke in a voice so beautiful and true it seemed to make the world itself melt away*
"I am Hera, Mother of the world...and who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:16 am

a strange figure appears. "let. her. go." the figure says there was a red glow of one of her eyes under the hat. ((i have returned from page 23. way back then.))
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:03 am

Link grins and appeirs right infront of the women, grinning evily. A buster sword in his hand and slashed.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:07 am

(Which woman?)
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:15 am

((me or michelles mom?))
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:48 am

(Or hera?)
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:44 pm

She spoke then. "I am Elizabeth Bathory, Countess of Čachtice Castle and Princess of the Black Gates. You shall bow before me, show respect for your betters!" She blocked Link's slash easily and thrust him backwards.

Michelle gave another jaguar's call and mentally forced her mother backwards. "Leave here Mother, we do not wish you presiding over our homelands...if Father wants to call upon me again, have him come here personally..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:53 pm

kaela grins as she removes her hat and cloaks and sends 2 large spinning disk blades at elizabeth. she runs over to michelle. "remember me?"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 6:03 pm

*Kumori runs to Hera and she embraces him, holding him close to her protectivly*

"Oh my...it seems like I walked in at the wrong moment...?" Hera said the the boy she held near her

Kumori looked up at her and nodded
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 6:29 pm

"I do...now stand back..."

Elizabeth forced the blades back at the sender seemingly effortlessly. "Tsk tsk...no manners...especially you Missy, I am extremely disappointed in you..." Her tone was maternal but mocking, and cold as ice. "Discipline, that's what is required, old-fashioned discipline..." Her hand charged with energy.

Michelle noticed this. "Everyone...stand back...I mean it!"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 6:43 pm

*hera nodded and snatched up all of the people in the clearing save michelle and her mother, pulling them all into a huddle and wraping her huge wings around them like a casing*
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 6:44 pm

Riku slid back his eyes goind dark
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 7:00 pm

Link flies at the women. "The darkness will swallow you, you bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 7:17 pm

*a silver, whip like appendage grabbed Links ankle and pulled him back into Hera's protective casing, pulling him nect to riku, and holding fast*
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 7:45 pm

Riku smiled watching
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 7:49 pm

All the trees in the area turned dark and spiked and flew every which way as Michelle tried to negate her magic with her own.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 7:52 pm

Riku began absorbeing the dark energy that was being thrown around
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 8:03 pm

kaela growls in the embrace of hera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the forest RP
Page 15 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next