The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the forest RP

Go down 
+2
Maxis
Blackfirefox6
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

the forest RP - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:22 pm

They got in a bladelock, a tense pressure in the air. "Hehehehe...Such bravery my daughter...Too bad you shall die in vain...For vhat? Nozzink...Your son shall be raised in the old vashioned vay...Cruel, yet beautiful...like myzelf."

Michelle hissed. "It is you who shall die Mother..." And with that, their lock was broken and the fight resumed.

It was a long fight, neither side winning or losing ground, only gaining wounds. Steel rang, and blade bit into flesh as did claw and fang as the femme fatales fought. And finally Michelle gained the upper hand, delivering a painful blow to Elizabeth's stomach. But the Countess hurled her blade before she struck the tree behind her, inflicting a deep gash into Michelle's chest right below the heart. But, in her valiant thirst to protect her young she flung her blade at her mother, and her aim was true, and the Countess died with a blood-curtling scream that hung in the air for what seemed ages, the blade puncturing her black, blood-lusting heart. She was sent back to the black abyss from whence she came and Michelle fell gracelessly from the sky, victorious and yet not.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:27 pm

Link had began to wake up. He looks around "Is that bitch of a grandmother gone?"
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:32 pm

Riku floated down to the countesses body smileing a pulling out Michells blade he licked the blade free of blood and walked over to Michell putting the blade down near her
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:53 pm

She landed with a graceless meaty thump, not dead but weakened by the wound, moaning in pain. Her demonic half got intense sexual pleasure from it but her human half screamed, wanting the pain to end as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:01 am

Riku smiled walking into the forest
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:27 am

*hera's grasp was reelased from all of them and Kumori tugged Rikus shirt collar*

"Not so fast Riku, you're staying here. I am not gonna have my return and Michelles victory spoiled due to your dissaperence."
*he dragged him to Hera*
"Hold him please, momma"
*she nodded, smiling*
"sure..."
*Hera cast a spell on Riku, making him unable to travel more then 15 feet from Kumori*

------------------------------------

*Hera herself patted links head and nodded*
"Michelle has won, just as I said...and Link, I want you to know that Nanny Hera loves you very much. Same for you Riku"

*she walks to Michelllle and bows*
"You defeated a great enemy of my own as well as ours...so I give you this as a reward..."
*she holds her hands over michelle, healing her wounds*
"and this"
*She sticks a gleaming silver sword in the earth near her*
"This is an unbreakable blade, and a powerful one at that, keep it safe for me and use it well..."

------------------------------------------

*Hera walked back to Kumori*
"I will see you soon my son."
*Kumori nodded*
"I love you mother"
"I love you to, hun"

*with that, Hera departs the same way she came*

(sorry for the long post, but you guys moved to damn fast, I had to catch up)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:34 am

Riku blinked and shook his head his dark aura becomeing a black angel wing again "the hell happened"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:46 am

kaela sighs as she sits there on the ground. "i feel useless..." she says as she stays laying there.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:15 am

*Kumori runs over to riku and hugs him tightly*

"Riku!!! She did it! Michelle won!"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:15 pm

" Capatal!!" Riku said smileing hugging Kumori back
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:00 pm

"At a cost..." she said with a pained voice as she got onto her paws, legs splayed, and gasped in pain, laying back down.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:45 pm

Link dashed to his mother. "Momma!"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:39 pm

*Kumori runs to her side as well*

"Michelle?!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:29 am

kaela looks up. she dashes over. "michelle?" kaela asks sitting next to her head. "whats wrong?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:21 pm

The blade was still stuck inside her chest as she hugs Link tightly. "My baby..."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:23 pm

Riku walked over to michelle grabbing the blade " Michelle...do you want to live" he asked his eyes glowing
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:28 pm

Her eyes blazed blackly and she gave a demonic hiss. "You are one of her's..." and threw him back with a force greater than thought possible of her, the blade flying out of her chest and flies along with him.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:30 pm

Riku growled his black wing explodeing into a aura of darkness " you bitch" he snarled the darkness absorbing into him his black sword appearing in his hand as he reverted to his old way
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:34 pm

She springs upwards and summons her Hell-famous longbow, the arrow blazing with ever-burning elemental flames. "My mother cannot best me and neither will you!" she hissed, her demonic half taking control as she fires her bow rapidly, the arrows changing element every shot, the black one especially known and feared, turning anything it hits into piles of ash instantly.

[her bow is special, the arrows are pure magic of that element, the black one a unique ability. There's a stone of that color representing that element, ruby for flame, sapphire for water, diamond for ice and so on. The black one is her father's horntip]
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:36 pm

Riku smiled the darkness slowing the arrows helping him to dodge them
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:40 pm

She fires an arrow of flame, the best she can come to light with her demonic longbow. She snarls and undoes her hair, the hairband becoming a whip of ash and smoke and she flicks it at you, the tip barbed with the fang and poison of the Great Serpent of Eve.

[anyone read the story of adam and eve this is a reference, using the fang of the very serpent in the story]
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:41 pm

Riku smiled cutting the whip fireing black flames from his hand
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:46 pm

The whip tip vanished into smoke and the serpent fang reappeared in her dress pocket, the whole whip vanishing like, well, the smoke it was made out of. She negated the black flames with light ones of her own from her bow.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:47 pm

Riku smiled stepping closer the darkness cloaking around him dark knives flying from every direction at Michelle
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 12:01 am

Link glares at Riku. "Riku, not again..." He stands up, his body busts into black and white flames, when they fade, a teenage Link stood there, the leather bat wing and feathered angel wing stuck out his back. He had long black hair with blood red tips. He had black pants and a open trenchcoat that showed his chest. Two handguns at his hips, and a buster sword on his back. "I was created as a weapon of war... But I am now the demon of the dark and the light!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the forest RP   the forest RP - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the forest RP
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next