The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where to buy a Furry Tail?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil Eevee

Lil Eevee

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Where to buy a Furry Tail? Empty
PostSubject: Where to buy a Furry Tail?   Where to buy a Furry Tail? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:29 am

Ok i need some help. Im trying to find a wolf tail that i can buy for halloween but i have no idea where to get one at. so if anyone know where to buy a tail, that would be great!!! Also, im looking for the fake tails b/c i found a few real life tails that i wouldnt think will go over well for the furry community.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a Furry Tail?   Where to buy a Furry Tail? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:47 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a Furry Tail?   Where to buy a Furry Tail? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:54 am

internet, taxidermests, ren. fair, or go make your own at a material/sewing shop
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a Furry Tail?   Where to buy a Furry Tail? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:59 am

If you live on the east side of St. Louis, there is a shop there that sells all type of customes that they use for the parades in town. That is where the Shiners pick up their stuff. They also probally have a email address.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a Furry Tail?   Where to buy a Furry Tail? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to buy a Furry Tail?
Page 1 of 1