The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)

Go down 
+6
OnyxAlphaPup
david_in_diapers
Zanzawolf
GenFoxe
Lig
rinonno
10 posters
AuthorMessage
rinonno

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2006-11-08

What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Empty
PostSubject: What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)   What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:47 pm

Im referring to roleplayers outside of this forum, just not to be mean to you guys, heh....

i generally hate the people who join an RP, and teleport, suddenly appearing in front of people during a possibly important conversion. whats worse, when they do it in large font, making sure people know they are saying "HEY, SHUT UP AND LET ME JOIN YOU JACKASSES! >:O!"

sorry, had to get that off my chest Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://gunosaguki.deviantart.com
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)   What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:50 pm

One word. Godmods. I hate em. I mean come on. NO one is invensible. I don't mind the character being though but I should at least land some hits on em in a RP. My attacks should do something. I'm thinking of that one guy on the Naruto RP on FTT. I can't remember his name but he did that alot. Joey was a much better apponent. He took hits and as well as I did.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)   What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:52 pm

*sniffle* i did both...(EX. Zadiekel and cody in supper happy daycare thing) ..*cry*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)   What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:55 pm

Yeah but you godmoded god himself so theres a diffence. Your nice when you do it. Not all that mean and stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)   What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 10:00 pm

tanks...*calms down*
Back to top Go down
GenFoxe

GenFoxe

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-11-12

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)   What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 10:21 pm

Ugh! People who use numbers instead of letters

"K1x j00 a55"

This happened to me once. Not fun.
Back to top Go down
rinonno

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)   What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 10:25 pm

i agree, how do these people expect us to know if our asses have been kicked if we cant understand them!?! XD
Back to top Go down
GenFoxe

GenFoxe

Registration date : 2006-11-12

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)   What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 10:28 pm

Exactly! I did this exactly to him.

~walks over ot the glass box on the wall, Labeled "Emergancy Roleplayer" and smashes the glass. I pull out the book titled "Roleplaying for dummies" And pawed it to the number user~

Enjoy ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)   What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 10:29 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Zanzawolf

Zanzawolf

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)   What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 1:12 am

for me, godmoders as well and also those who don't elaborate enough on a post for you to progress the RP off of
Back to top Go down
http://manat3chchimera.deviantart.com
rinonno

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)   What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 1:34 am

yeah, simply stating "Does what you do" isnt a good thing Surprised
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)   What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 1:41 am

ok my pet peeve in forums is when people who dont actually know the series try and figure it out on theyre own. i mean i dont mind the ocassional person who knows a little about it but when you post in an rp man if you havent played the game or seen the show dont try and figure it out for yourself. i mean dont be afraid to ask for help either. i dont mind people coming in and asking if they can join and fill them in on the rp thats fine.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
OnyxAlphaPup
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
OnyxAlphaPup

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)   What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 5:18 pm

hmmm the most annoying rpers would have be the ones who join the rp and then are totally unobliged to teh rules and keep annoying people
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/onyxmetalwolf/
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)   What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:24 pm

I dun like
-GodModders
-L33t3rs
-People that don't make sense
-People that post something and doesn't edit it or post again to make certain everyone else knows what's actually going on.
-People that post with no emotions....

I know alot of these people... -.-
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
OnyxAlphaPup

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)   What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 8:32 pm

lol guilty as charged!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/onyxmetalwolf/
RyanTRabbit

Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)   What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 7:44 am

List of people who Ruin RPs for me
people who don't write out words like "you" and "to" and "what" etc etc
People who don't know their homophones? (might have gotten the wrong literary term) like... bi, bye, by, and buy.... or two, to, and too..that bugs me...

People whom respond to a long articulate post with less than a line...if there is plenty to replay to, then make my long reply worth my time...or I'll stop wasting my time on you...

People who godmode / automatically assume that every shot they fire will hit, every attack they do is a critical blow, and no one can ever dodge them.... no such thing as a glancing blow, etc.People who don't separate their speech, actions, and thoughts
Example : David walked into the store hello he said to the shopkeeper before grabbing a donut paying for it and eating it mmm this donut is delicious he thought..

yeah..none of those..... and..that's all for now
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)   What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 9:31 am

one thing irks me off more than anything...

toddler talk. there are some people who use it to such a degree that its not even clased english.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kaiskune/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)   What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 4:42 pm

Yeah. I tend to use Toddler talk but not to very far extremes. I hate when people just butcher english.
Back to top Go down
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)   What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 7:19 pm

i have a mate and they only RP in latin they are english and speek it but they take the time to go and translate it Mad Mad Mad and using numbers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)   What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Kind Of Roleplayers do you dislike (not this forum XD)
Page 1 of 1