The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fav Scary movie.

Go down 
+6
Neptune_Orca
Tonga
Incontinent Wolfhound
Cuddy Fox
Sasha Nekosune
Lig
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Fav Scary movie. Empty
PostSubject: Fav Scary movie.   Fav Scary movie. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 12:05 am

Well seeing as it's near Halloween I was wonder what you fav scary movies are. I know I love the NightMare on Elm Street movies and Stephen King's IT. Two pretty good ones. I love PennyWise's lil quote.

"We all float down here Georgie. And when you down here with me you'll float too!"

That clown was just creepy as heck.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Fav Scary movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Scary movie.   Fav Scary movie. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:40 am

hmmmm. i dont think i have one im not much of a horror fan though i do like freddy versus jason. it was bloodily awesome.
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2006-11-30

Fav Scary movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Scary movie.   Fav Scary movie. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 7:19 pm

I basiclly do not watch scary movies either. I think the last one I watch is Edward Sissorhands, when it came out. I know that been a while.
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Fav Scary movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Scary movie.   Fav Scary movie. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 7:29 pm

Yeah...scary movies...it really depends on the film. I am squeemish with pain, and mutilation and dieing in wierd ways always is a common theme. Usually i can feel the pain too. Um...movies that are thrillers or suspense are alright in my book, but if a movie is too creepy, it makes my imagination...rush...lol. However, some of them are downright laughable and are kinda funny.
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Fav Scary movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Scary movie.   Fav Scary movie. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:03 pm

Eh... scary movies don't realy make sense tome, I guess I'm just too analytical because they never make logical sense to me... But I like the "scary movie" comedies!
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Fav Scary movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Scary movie.   Fav Scary movie. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:17 pm

My fav has to be the alien movies, especialy the first one... *shivers* that movie scared the crap out of me when I was thirteen. Ever since, I've made a point of watching it every halloween.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Fav Scary movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Scary movie.   Fav Scary movie. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:17 pm

Nothing is better in my opinion that the new version of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Need I say more?
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Fav Scary movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Scary movie.   Fav Scary movie. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:41 pm

I really enjoyed the Saw movies, but I would say I like the slasher films like A Nightmare on Elmstreet, and the Friday the 13th series the most.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Fav Scary movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Scary movie.   Fav Scary movie. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:45 pm

I like any scary movie that isn't scary. *hides beneath his bed/crib shuddering, clucthing the nearest plushie (which is an unfortunate little Eevee) to him tightly*
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Fav Scary movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Scary movie.   Fav Scary movie. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:28 pm

i like the Nightmare on Elm street movies, and Wes Craven's new nightmare. Friday the 13th are good ones and the Alien movie, and the some what newish Saw movies. But i have only seen up to 4, where jigsaw dies and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fav Scary movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav Scary movie.   Fav Scary movie. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fav Scary movie.
Page 1 of 1