The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

capes: the rp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

capes: the rp Empty
PostSubject: capes: the rp   capes: the rp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:39 pm

yes another hero rp, except its a bit mature and you can take your favorite hero and craft your own bio, mine shall be spawn:

vietnam, thats the last place i was, but its diffrent, its cold its wet, i dont know where i am. *i get up, a child tugs the raggy coat i had on* " hi mister your ugly!" i looked down in a puddle, he was right, my skin was gone, just burnt flesh, before uhe child left he asked me my name, damit, i couldent remember that either, god its cold...
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: capes: the rp   capes: the rp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 10:56 pm

I'll join.

Name: Contrast.
Appearance: Pale skin with dirty blond hair and very light blue eyes. Wears a lot of black, silver, white and gold.
Power: Contrast has two powers. A shadow power which he often uses and a light power.
Bio: Contrast is a fairly nice person. Intelligent and level headed. Usually. When he does get mad prepare to face a merciless monster of sorts.

Contrast walked up to Spawn. "Welcome back to the land of the living. You've been away a while. How was Hell?" He asked tossing you a coat. He himself was wearing a long black trench coat.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: capes: the rp   capes: the rp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:43 pm

I'll join too!

Name: Shawn ghost aka Viper
Appearance: when in human form, wears black geans, sunglasses, white shirt and a long black coat.
Power: He's inherrited the mutations and powers of the supervillian Venom. The only difference being that instead of spider symbols on his chest and back, he has snakes. He also has a tail and is slightly slimmer.
Bio: He found the venom suit, and chose to use it for good
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: capes: the rp   capes: the rp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:53 pm

Name: Lucky girl( as hero) kari (as normal)
apaearnace: as he rnormal self she wears a bue shirt and navy pants with a diaper, as lucky girl it a balck one piece suit and diaper with cat mask
powers: they come from 12 talismans- animation, recration, destruction, licting, teleporting, leviation. those are all she has decided
bio: she was your ordinary girl before she found the talismans

lucky appears close to spawn and contrast "yes i agree with contrast" she says, on top of a tree
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: capes: the rp   capes: the rp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:57 pm

A mysterius teenaged boy is watching the three from an alley. His black coat has a white snake on the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: capes: the rp   capes: the rp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:25 am

who the hell are you?" he says bit angry 'listen to them spawny' says a voice from inside his head "leave me alone" he says staggering back, then (scared and confused) he dashes away to a near by gravyard.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: capes: the rp   capes: the rp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:56 am

Contrast followed him. "Ah the graveyard. You have family here don't you? Memory serves you yourself were buried here. Listen to me Spawn. At this point you have a choice to make. You've been given power from hell. That Necro Armor fused to your body. It's a tool. Willy you use it for Evil or Good? Will you control it or will it control you. Willy you listen to that minion whispering in your head?" Contrast asked as his coat flowed in the wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: capes: the rp   capes: the rp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:58 am

spawn eventualy stumbles over onto his own grave not relizing it he leans on it holding his chest "feels like my skins gonna explode!" he says while his skin crawled
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: capes: the rp   capes: the rp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:37 am

Name: Blazer (hero) kaela (S.I.)
Appearance:She appears to be a school girl of the age of 17. in consutre she appears to be a 16 year old white mage from final fantasy. her colorings are as per usual aka the same colors i use all the time. she had excesive bulk which is visible under her short white mage outfit.
Power:fire! "mmmmm fire gooooood." aka the ability to manipulate fire and create it at will.
Bio: Kaela has a secret past that involves well... alot of fire.

Last edited by on Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: capes: the rp   capes: the rp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:40 am

there was a spark on the ground infront of a grave which turns into a flame show that might have come from hell itself. there was a girl where the flame once was. "hello all." she smiles at the others. she was in her hero outfit.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: capes: the rp   capes: the rp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:51 am

A strange black substance runs over Shawns skin, turning him into his hero form, Viper. He then walked into the graveyard, his white eye patches roving over the others.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: capes: the rp   capes: the rp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:32 pm

"That will pass. Your Necro Armor is still new and soft it'll harden shortly. You'll learn to use that armor. Thanks to it you have a vast variety of weapons and abilities at your disposal." Contrast told him watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: capes: the rp   capes: the rp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:07 pm

spawney eventualy becomes overwhelmed and passes out on his grave, it begins to rain heavily with thunder and lightning
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: capes: the rp   capes: the rp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:26 pm

lucky girl watches from the graveyard gates
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: capes: the rp   capes: the rp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:36 pm

Viper stands next to Lucky girl. He feels a little isolated from the others.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: capes: the rp   capes: the rp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:06 pm

Whats wrong?" she asks of the one next to her, eyes closed
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: capes: the rp   capes: the rp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:33 pm

Viper ran a hand over the rubbeery black texture of his skin. "This suit... the one that gives me my powers... It once caused a great deal of destruction and pain." He shook his head. "when I found it, I swore I would not let that happen again... But I'm not sure even I can control it."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: capes: the rp   capes: the rp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:50 pm

"Well maybe you can teach Spawn to control his suite." Contrast said as he lifted him with his shadow power.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: capes: the rp   capes: the rp Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:17 pm

there may be a way, but it would require me to unlock the other talismans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: capes: the rp   capes: the rp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

capes: the rp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Misc. RPs-
Jump to: