The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A constant work in progress

Go down 
+14
vincent
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Prav
Incontinent Wolfhound
Maxis
Neptune_Orca
Silverdrake20
Envy
{gone}
Lig
Poco
Zee-Zee
FFF
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

A constant work in progress - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:47 pm

Woot!!! Very cute FFF! Fantastic Job.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:18 pm

Nice work! (oh, and badge pwease)
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:07 pm

Gah! I just remembered that I missed your old pictures of me off the compilation of Zee-Zee pics I posted on FA! Sorry, FFF! I'll make amends when FA's back online! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:09 pm

I'm back online now, yay!

Coming up next:
1) Neptune (Badge)
2) Lig (Badge)

Oh and Zee (do you mind if I call you "Zee"?), it's okay, don't worry about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/furryfurryfurry/
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:03 am

Heehee, sure you can call me Zee if you want, lots of people do. It makes me sound more like a big boy!
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:17 pm

Shucks isn't been long since I posted anything. To make a drag on life story short, life sneaked up on me, then I was tired, then I was busy, now I have a cold. XD

Anyways, Neptune, I have something for you.
A constant work in progress - Page 6 092cNeptuneOrcaBadgeRColoured

I hope you like it. I feel I could have done better on the line art. Also, I don't usually experiment with pieces I do for other people, but this is the first time I experimented with lighting and shading. I hope you like it.

I didn't know what pose you wanted, so instead of doing the standard "standing 3/4 view," I chose to do something a little more... fun... ny. Hope you don't mind.

Lig's is next. After that, I might take request again, but no guarantees. I'm feeling a bit tired right now. I still don't understand how I managed to catch a cold during the summer. <.< >.>
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:25 pm

Hmm... seems kinda dangerous to wear a diaper under water.

Nice pic FFF! Sorry to hear about your cold. Feel better soon!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:40 pm

Very nice pic FFF and we don't mind the wait take your time buddy. *Huggles.*
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:47 am

Heehee, that's so cute! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:05 pm

Hehehe, it's adorable! I love it!
'
*hugs*

Forgot my white patches but still very well done!
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:54 am

D'oh! I knew I must have forgotten something. Sorry! I'll see if I can fix it.
Back to top Go down
Bluefox

Bluefox

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:30 pm

your pics are realy cool can you make me a id please
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:15 pm

An ID? Um, I'll have to see.

First, I have to correct Neptune's. Second, Lig asked for a badge, third Vincent asked already, so you'd be fourth on the list.

Actually, here's how things are going to go. If anyone wants something drawn, feel free to post something. If one really catches my attention, I might do it. Therefore, don't be afraid to be original people. But I don't want to officially "take" any more request, I'll randomly choose some to do. I know it doesn't seem fair, but otherwise, I feel like I must complete them before I can draw anything I feel like.

However do feel free to post a request. If I'm out of inspiration (which happens way more often then I'd like), I'll definitely look here.

And Furryfan? From one casual forum going to another, if next you could put in capital letters and punctuation, I'd greatly appreciate it. I had to read your post twice to get it. It's not the end of the world, but it's like forum etiquette, you know?
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:24 pm

Gah! Double Post.

Okay, so I corrected Neptune's. Hope you like it. I am so sorry about that. But in my defense, FA was down the whole time I was doing this picture. As a counter to my defense, I guess your avi should have been reference enough... now I'm just arguing with myself. Anyways, here it is.
A constant work in progress - Page 6 092dNeptuneOrcaBadgeRColouredcorrec

Next up, I'm doing Lig's, and once again, if you'd like to request something, feel free to.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:39 pm

Ah still nice as always. Can't wait to see my pic. Woot!
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:16 am

ZOMG I love your work <3

I'd love it if you could do a pic of Alex sitting in a kiddy-pool with his arms crossed and a '¬_¬' expression while someone off screen sprays him with a water hose :3
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:40 pm

Awww! Thanks! *hugs* It's perfect!
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:36 pm

Whoa, it's been a little while.

Okay, so I have new stuff, but it isn't any of the request. Lig, I'm sorry, but for the time being, I'm trying to not get bored of drawing and letting another artist's block set in, so I'm drawing a few things I wanted to. I'll try to get to your request as soon as I can, but I'm trying to keep the fire beneath the pot burning so to speak.

So, here's a little something.
A constant work in progress - Page 6 098cDawnbythefireplacecoloured
It's not a character anyone here is familiar with, but she appears in a story I'm working on that I may or may not finish. I have a lot of ideas, but they aren't in the shape of one coherent story yet.

As for this drawing, well, it's more shading practice, but I'm also using a new process for drawing, in terms of the complexity of the frames I use to create my characters. They take longer now, but I think that with a bit of practice, it'll definitely be worth it. I'm also putting a link to a flat coloured version. What difference shading makes.
https://2img.net/h/i154.photobucket.com/albums/s275/Furryfurryfurry/098dDawnbythefireplaceflatcoloured.jpg
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:13 am

Aww. *pouty face.* Oh well I can understand that. Anyway good drawing. Shows some feeling. Nice work FFF.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:00 am

*nods* outstanding work FFF, you have real talent
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Poco

Poco

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:54 pm

She looks so nervous. I've noticed you select unusual angles for some of your drawings, like in this one the viewer seems to be above and off to one side of the subject. It seems that would make the drawing harder, but the effect is nice.
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:52 pm

Thanks so much guys.

And as for the angle, well, for this picture, it felt appropriate. As for other pictures... I don't know... I like this angle. Must be because when I do sideways stuff, it ends up looking too simplistic (at least I feel).

If anyone has any criticism though, feel free to bash me. Goodness knows there's a lot of improvement to be made. Or even if it's just something you noticed that hit you as kind of strange.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:22 pm

I love the lines are soft like that, I don't know if this was the intentinal effect but it makes me think the fire is gentley flickering and crackling.
*cozyies up on the sofa*
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:25 pm

Furryfurryfurry wrote:

And as for the angle, well, for this picture, it felt appropriate. As for other pictures... I don't know... I like this angle. Must be because when I do sideways stuff, it ends up looking too simplistic (at least I feel).

Yeah, head-on pictures run the risk of looking very two dimensional. The angle you've used adds depth to the drawing.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:32 am

I'm just coming into this thread, and if there's already a waiting list or something I'll be glad to wait, but is there any chance I can have something done too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A constant work in progress
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next