The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ultimate Sci-fi RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:08 pm

Dan looked around at the darkness which was t hen replaced by his night vision system kicking in. He looked over the analysis of the lifeform. "Hmmmm. Pred and human DNA. Cybernetic components. Another borg?" He thought to himself confused as he followed the subject's bio sign.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:26 pm

*conju turned on his heat and tech vision, Dan lit up like a candle, then the cyborg/pred started placing what looked to be a EMP mine on th wall, he then set the timer which hit the classic predator computerized sounds until a large blue field spread through the complexe, which malfuntioned all weapons and screwed up viosion tech, including his own*

then the pred managed to crawl out of the locked space and into a abaondoned corridor and began to head twords the closest area that his ship could get close to without being detected...
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:52 pm

Neptune swears under his breath as his pistol malfunctions, he swaps it for a pair of lightsaber like weapons and continues down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:20 am

Dan muttered to himself as his systems twitched from the EMP but gradually started to restore themselves. "Ok so this isn't a Borg. I can't sense any of it's thoughts and it obviously doesn't know the extent of our technology." He thought as he ran to where the last bio sign reading was. He was having a bit harder of a time seeing as he relying on his organic eye's sight. But that was still better sight then most. "Come out come out wherever you are." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:28 am

Neptune switches from sight to echo location, something his species hadn't quight given up. With it he spots a borg, he raises his lightsabers, both of which cast blue light across the scene. "Reveal yourself, I am not dependant on sight."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:43 am

Dan stopped in his tracks and looked over to the light saber light. "Hi. My names Daniel. Wanna give me a hand? I'm trying to track the guy that set off that EMP." He said to Neptune.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:49 am

Neptune lowers his lightsabers, "Okay, then we have a common goal, I'm Neptune by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:03 am

*Conju manages to get to a far sided wing of the station, there his ship lies on the side in vacum expertly comflauged, but before he goes, he spots a small green child, one who got lost from the expo, the child quivered in the corner, the pred went to the child*
"*sniff* im lost, i cant find my mommy!" said the child

the pred gave a thought and found a door way to a more main stream to the public, and in a deep scratchy mimic voice he told the child to go.
but before the child went he offered the hunter some candy, which conju replied with gently pushing the child into the doorway, which conju quickly locked. then he made a hole in the glass observer screen with a little laser device, then the ship (while cloaked) quickly sucked up its captain and sielently hovered around the station.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:10 am

Neptune pirks up, having heard an echo from the distant end of the station. "Did you hear that?" He doesn't wait for an answer but sends out a puse of sound, waits for it to return. His eyes snap open. "Someone has opened a hole in the station, since the power is out, there will be no emergancy bulkheads sliding into place, the airs about to get realy thin in here."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:41 pm

"Come on lets go find the breach. Vacuum's not a problem for me but I doubt everyone else here can say the same." Dan said and followed the rushing air to where the breach was.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:27 pm

the young dragix comes running up, carrying nothing more that an anceint sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:13 pm

*the Cloaked ship moves sielently form the station while picking up the pushed pod*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:28 pm

"I found the break!" Dan said as he approached the hole in the glass. "We better patch it up."
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:35 pm

Neptune nods in agreement, "Stand back!" He raises his twin lightsabers and slices one of the large panels from the interrior wall. The panel flies across the hall, pulled by the rushing air and lodges itself in the hole. "That otta hold till the repair teams get here."
He looks over at the dragix. "I'm Neptune, close call huh?"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:45 pm

she nods "thanks to the borg buy i managed to make it here. i followed him after grabing swordsa"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:00 pm

"Nice job Neptune. Well looks like we saved the station but what the heck was that? I mean geeze. I got some s cans of it but it's nothing like anything the collective's ever seen." Dan said looking over his scans.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:10 pm

Neptune nods, his lightsabers retreating with a hiss. "Judging from the technology we saw, and the cloaking systems I'd say that it was a preaditor, or that's what my people call them."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:18 pm

"a predator sounds riught"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:52 pm

"Yeah I know that. My scans identified that right off the back but this thing didn't fit the genetic profile of a Predator though. There were some similarities but whatever that was it wasn't a Pred. AT least not entirely." Dan said.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:16 pm

"could of eveolved for the orginaial genetic standards"
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:42 pm

Neptune shook his head, "Somehow I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:51 pm

"No I doubt it. The gene patterns in it where too dissimilar to be something like that. More likely a hybrid but not a natural one." Dan said as main power to the station came back on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:09 pm

*conju manages to get several miles away in his ship, he then turn on a scanner that cannot be traced by blending in through other signals little by little to listen into what they where saying*
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:11 pm

she nods :you 2 are probally right, i was just thowig idea out"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Sci-fi RP   Ultimate Sci-fi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Sci-fi RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2