The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Furry Episodes.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Furry Episodes. Empty
PostSubject: Furry Episodes.   Furry Episodes. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:51 pm

I just rented a disc of one of my favorite olde-tyme TV shows . The Adventures of Pete and Pete. I was floored when one of the episodes had some serious furry overtones. Pete went to work at a golf course and wanted to hide the fact that he was working there, so he put on a bear costume. Once he had the fursuit (that's pretty much what it was) he described how he felt completely free to be himself. All his concerns just melted away. He could do anything because he wasn't Pete, he was a mighty bear. It was awesome.

I should point out that this show dates back to the early 90s, so I'm pretty sure the writers weren't even aware of furry, but it is a pretty incredible coincidence. The episode was called 'Range Boy'. I couldn't find it on Youtube unfortunately. If I find it anywhere I'll post a link.

On that note, has anyone else seen some good examples of furriness on TV?
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Furry Episodes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Episodes.   Furry Episodes. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:22 am

furriness on TV...hmm.....happy tree friends? O.o lol
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Furry Episodes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Episodes.   Furry Episodes. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:57 pm

Happy Tree Friends? Not quite what I meant, but they ARE awesome. I subscribe on iTunes. Razz
Back to top Go down

Furry Episodes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Episodes.   Furry Episodes. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:59 pm

there are several furry and ab/dl themes in some tv shows an movie (old and new) in shoot'em up there is a scene where a prostitute have a room filled with bottles and when the main charicter bursts in the door, there is a man in a diaper being breast-fed from said prostitute. and in drawn together there was a scene where the princess charicter walks in on the zandar, foxy, and tute having sex, tute pops up in a bonnete, pacifier, bib and diaper.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Furry Episodes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Episodes.   Furry Episodes. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 3:22 pm

I can't think of any good furry moments, but there's a series of funny AB-related sketches on Little Britain, if you haven't seen them before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXO6N3nXYDA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Furry Episodes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Episodes.   Furry Episodes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Furry Episodes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: Comedy Forum-
Jump to: