The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Request Thread

Go down 
+13
FFF
Incontinent Wolfhound
Drake Silverscales
Neptune_Orca
vincent
Poco
{gone}
Twilight_Prophet
Sasha Nekosune
Prav
Raikan
Zee-Zee
Lig
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:54 pm

well, i thought that since FTT had one, that we should have one too! leave a request here! and artist, please at least look at these once and a while. i know its your art and blah blah blah, but i do know the artisticly challanged do like have there picture drawn once and a while too. ya know, kinda like a charity thing almost.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:56 pm

Good idea Kiru. I'll keep an eye on this thread. It's good to help you get going again if you run low on art ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 3:15 pm

Anyone wants to throw a request at me, I'd be happy to do one! And since we've got this thread, let me drop in a request for cute pictures of Zee-Zee! I can never get enough of those Smile
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:20 pm

*Chuckles* I would love to see my Raikan all babied up.. or something like that... thanks^^
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:29 pm

I'd like to see Zee forced into pink diapers and wearing a dress, can anyone do that for me?
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:35 pm

*squeals and hides* Nooooooo!
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:19 pm

I'm stickying this sense the ones on ftt are stickies as well. er ill try figuring out how to.
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 7:37 pm

Yes Zee, it's at HIGH priority.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:32 am

Anyone is welcome to draw my fursona if they wish, I would be thankful for anything truly. Xenon was always sensitive as a cub so anything related would have my greatest gratitude.
Back to top Go down
{gone}

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:39 am

omg, x3 I am half tempted to draw the Zee-Zee request that would be sooo cute Razz. I at least would like to see it done also xD
Back to top Go down

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:52 pm

i like the idea of zee beng forced to be sissy! im woundering if someone can do the same with kiru? dress and all! even a bow in his hair! super embarised, blushing madly and trying to cover his pink diaper with the front of his semi-short dress! *^_^*

this would be very much appretiated and cute, so will a awtist pwease do dis fo me? i pwomise ill d a picy of dem! Smile
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:03 pm

Wow! Now Kiru's a sissy too? I've always been shy about bringing it up on this site, but it looks like I'm in good company! Razz
Back to top Go down

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:59 pm

im just trying it out., and i think it would be a cute pic!
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:44 am

XD well my male characters are sissies so that might count me as a sissy also sense I'm male irl. sounds like an awesome request.
Back to top Go down
vincent

vincent

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:24 am

Back to top Go down

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:01 pm

oh! how about kiru vs baby cloverfield monster? kaiju style! both diapered and in a block city! btw the monsters name can be clovey!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:05 pm

XD Funny you should ask for that Kiru. I'm currently working on a pic with the Clover Field Monster in it. I'll have to show you guys when it's done.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:56 am

That would make a great pic Kiru! Looking forward to seeing it!
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 1:38 am

I would love it if Sleeping fox had a go at my fursona, that would be awsome. Sence he has done such cute stuff of other babyfurs here in the den.
Back to top Go down

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:51 pm

Heres one for everyone! how about a family portrait? of all of us! ahh that would be cute!
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:31 am

Ooooh, that would be a good idea! Something like the Furr Den annual school photo, where we all come together for one big picture! I might do that!
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:35 pm

KiruWeathers wrote:
Heres one for everyone! how about a family portrait? of all of us! ahh that would be cute!
Agreed Very Happy That would be adorable!
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:40 pm

Okay, but zee-zee has to be the only one in diapers.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:50 pm

Yeah and besides. I'd like to have Lig in diapers for that pic if ZeeZee does do it. Lig's a the Diapee and anti-potty spokes person. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:06 pm

That's a massive undertaking. How many regular users do we have?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next