The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

why im angry

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

why im angry Empty
PostSubject: why im angry   why im angry Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:34 pm

okay, so why does it matter SOOO FUCKING MUCH! to ppl on other sites that spelling is so important? i mean, im not that bad at spelling... i guess its cause i dont use these ( " ' : ; ) but hey, ya know, fuck them.... what the hell should they care for? i mean, they get what im saying! dont you?
Back to top Go down
Kayne

Kayne

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-01-18

why im angry Empty
PostSubject: Re: why im angry   why im angry Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:58 pm

*puts a paw on Kiru's shoulder* Now now, is it really somthing to this worked up about? Just ignore them. how you spell is no matter to them and you shouldn't have ot worry bout what they say.
Back to top Go down

why im angry Empty
PostSubject: Re: why im angry   why im angry Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:20 pm

its the naruto and friends in diapers forum, on my first post they threatend to ban me unless i got better at spelling...
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

why im angry Empty
PostSubject: Re: why im angry   why im angry Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:30 pm

Awww that sucks. I'm a member there but I rarely get online there. Those guys there are kind of rude at times. Don't worry buddy. *Hugs.*
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
{gone}

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-08-07

why im angry Empty
PostSubject: Re: why im angry   why im angry Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:10 am

yaa, I don't really mind bad grammar or bad spelling, and I haven't really noticed it being a problem from you either :\...

But hey, why would you want to be on a forum that would threaten you because of that and like that. Especially on a first post, that is just a little arrogant of them, and unwelcoming. I know personally, I would never join a forum that treated me like that.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

why im angry Empty
PostSubject: Re: why im angry   why im angry Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:33 am

You know, people like that piss me off too. I mean, its the internet! Why take it so seriously? I mean it's not like we always use correct grammer when we speak! and we dont spell everything perfectly when we write! Its bull.
*hugs kiru*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2006-11-30

why im angry Empty
PostSubject: Re: why im angry   why im angry Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:10 pm

I will not sign with a forum that do not know that honest mistakes is wrong like spelling a word wrong. I misspell some of the harder words, but I do not care. If others understand what I mean, that is what counts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

why im angry Empty
PostSubject: Re: why im angry   why im angry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why im angry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Random-
Jump to: