The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zombie Holocaust RP

Go down 
+3
Lig
Link
Maxis
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:07 pm

*he laughs and bolts the door*

"We're survivors, like you I suppose."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:09 pm

Ziddy, still in a coon cub form, wakes up. "Huh? Who is that? Never thought to see anyone else this late..."
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:10 am

Kaela was now on the room through a special roof entrance she found picking off zombies in the street. "Filthy vermin... they may have been normal once but their nothing more then vermin now..." she picks off a few bird. the sound of her gun hitting the roof could be hear. "oh shit..." she grabs her gun and slips back in. "make sure all windows and doors are locked... tight." she closes and locks the latch to the roof she found. "theres a swarm of birds coming..." she says. ((also there is the possibility of intellegent zombies if you count the fact that the virus could be able to evolve and such gaining sentience. would make for in interesting plot or story. I'd call them overlords and such but of course the virus is new in this rp. but of course thats my opinion. so just a simple small rant of mine.))
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:19 am

(hmm, I dont see why not)

*Max grins* dont worry, I gotcha covered...."

*he presses a big red button on the wall and the whole store suddenly gets an armor coating*
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:21 am

Prav shrugs and runs around, rummaging for something to eat or drink, not paying any mind towards anyone else or his surroundings, breaking things here and there.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:35 pm

"Damn I hate those birds! That's why I don't fly at this hour." Bellfry said looking around keeping alert. "The birds are the worst. Day before last I could have sworn one was giving the others orders."
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:43 pm

"One commanding the others?" liyra stops what shes doing and starts thinking.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:20 pm

"Yeah. It seemed like the other more mindless ones were taking orders from it. It was pretty freaky. That much nearly got me but I used and Eco Pulse to overload there auditory receptors and get the hell out of there." Bellfry said looking at the ceiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:22 pm

*Max meanwhile had hogtied prav in attempt to keep him from killiing everybody*

"Dont worry guys, this armor skirt should protect us."

*he shoves an apple in pravs mouth*
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:39 pm

Liyra gets to thinking.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:45 pm

Ziddy looks over Prav, they were about the same size due to his coon cub form. He chuckles and grabs some cleaning supplies and tidys up the place, it now looked more like the inside of a house now and everything was organized. "There..." He said, taking a long yawn and rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:37 am

Name: Sirius
Species: Wolf/Wolfhound
Description: Dark grey wolf/wolfhound crossbreed, thick black hair, green eyes. Looks grundgy, basically Trent Reznor-ish/Kurt Cobain-ish. Wears a long, black cloak, jeans and a Nightwish tee-shirt, eyes dark ringed as if lined by eyeliner. Sirius is alone, escaped from a hospital he was in during the infection. He has a family, but they were forced to separate and he hopes that they are alive somehwhere. He is a quick learner and is proficient with hand-to-hand combat and various firearms.
Personalitywise he is agressive but caring, wants to do the right thing, and has a love for others, although feeling isolated since he has been surviving on his own. He is also incontinent, unfortunate for him, but he shrugs off the problem usually.

Special power: Gravametric energy, which basically uses mental focus to work local gravity into a usable interior power. This power can be used to augment physical ability and has the extent to effect things that he touches, be it gravity or the control of someone elses body. (trust me, its hard to explain...think of it similar to Naruto chackra)

Weapons: Wields dual fist-claws which he keeps on his wrist and are able to extend for battle. He can also duel wield almost any weapon (within reason), but has scoped 38. handguns on his belt, and shotgun on his back.

Sirius creeps though the town, tracing the scent of others he had noticed in the area. He creeps onwards, then stops and thrusts his hand behind him, stabbing a approaching zombie, then thrusting up above his head, ripping the Zombie appart...he seems unfazed, and in his other hand grips a handgun. Hiding in the building accoss from the supermarket, he takes that time to grab an energy bar from his backpack, wolfing it down as he winces slightly, quickly undoing his pants to take a piss* Zombies everywhere...theres gotta be someone close by... *still with pants down, he looks to his side and shoots a lone Zombie down* ...I hope.
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:16 am

Prav, now hogtied, doesn't realise it, because he's too busy eating the apple in his mouth. It was forever since he last ate food.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:27 am

Liyra's thinking was interupted by pravs eatting the apple. she just stares at him. she holds her stomach as it growls. "erk. food?" she asks looking at maxis.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:28 am

*he nodded*
"Yeah, didnt I give you any?"
*he tosses her another apple*
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:59 pm

*Sirius sniff the air again and walks up to the store, now clad in metal armor. Steppting past debreis and dead zombies, he crouches down, cocking his head curiously, sniffing around, then poking the surface. he sighs deeply, knocking on the metal, reverberating with a "clank"* "Seems solid...there msut be survivors here...becasue i don;t think this belongs here...worth a shot..." *he knocks on it again, harder* Oi! Anyone there? Anyone alive?
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:42 pm

Prav finishes the apple so nicely placed in his mouth and freezes the ropes as they shatter. He gets up and taps Max on the shoulder. "Excuse me, but I fink there's something outside! Want me to go check?"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:56 pm

*he shakes* "No...let me handle it"

*he walks to the door and opens it, shooing the survivor in and bolting the door*

"Damn...all this company!"
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:05 pm

Ziddy yawns, rubbing his eyes. "At least hes here... Its almost dark out..."
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:07 pm

*Sirius is breathing heavily, holstering the gun in his hand on his waist and bows* Thank you very much guys, its tough on your own...I was with another survior gang, but they got sloppy...most of them died, but I got away. Very nice set up here I would ahve to say...*he says, slumping down on the couch, setting down his bag* Sorry to intrude really, it looks like you got a full house *he says as he nods at each of the survivors in the store.*
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:57 pm

"it will do for now." she eats the apple almost whole and chokes a bit. she was hungry after all.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:51 am

"Don't choke silly." He giggles
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:01 pm

(( Live damnit! ))
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:51 pm

liyra pounds her chest a bit and clears her throat. she then sighs. "There im not choking."
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:05 pm

Ziddy yawned, curling into Maxis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Holocaust RP   Zombie Holocaust RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Holocaust RP
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next