The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Slave's Fight.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

The Slave's Fight. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slave's Fight.   The Slave's Fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:21 pm

Sorren Narrowed his eyes at the human walking up to him. "So your that human. Well creator or no I don't trust you. But however I will do my job and watch you back. But explain this too me. You look pretty good for a man pushing 60 something." Sorren said in a serious although non threatening voice.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Slave's Fight.   The Slave's Fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:45 am

Just grunts and rolls his eyes, not buying it one bit. But not saying so and lets Sorren talk to the human.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Slave's Fight.   The Slave's Fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:02 am

"fascinating." dalyla says raising his arm and examining it. she was possibly the only ecstatic one of the bunch. she was eager to begin her research on eran. "hello." she says bowing to him smiling. "it is a pleasure working with such a wonderful and nice specimen." she says with a smile. ((sorry if i go alittle overboard on this. ^_^;;Wink)
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The Slave's Fight.   The Slave's Fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:53 am

OOC: Sorry for the lack of posts... Flu sucks. Period.

IC:

"It's all quite simple," Eran started, as he answered Sorren's question "By reducing the amount of carbohydrates consumed, my body conserves energy by reducing most all cell growth. Virtually bringing the aging process to a halt-" He stopped as he was abruptly interrupted by Dayla.

"Fascinating, " Eran said after Dayla had introduced herself "It's rare to meet a Sauren with such a natural curiosity like yours."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Slave's Fight.   The Slave's Fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:46 am

"How would you know that Eran. How many Saurians have you met? Oh we are curious creatures but it's just that most of us have to direct that curiosity to finding weaknesses in our enemy. The rest well they're mostly busy trying to get our cities and agriculture set up." Sorren explained to him and looked over to Dayla.

"Dayla. As much as I'd love to see you poke and prod him I don't think it would be conductive to his purpose. Scan him all you like though just don't experiment." He told her with a sigh remembering a few incidents. "Remember what you did to that Lab rat? The claw marks are still on the second floor lab and Taxa is still missing the tip of her tail."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: The Slave's Fight.   The Slave's Fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:24 pm

"uuuh errrrr." Dalyla says blushing. ((i know her name is confusing to spell and prenounce but its like dalila. from that one song.))
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Slave's Fight.   The Slave's Fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:35 am

chuckles as he also remmbers, has a wide smile on his face with his arms crossed infront of his broad chest.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: The Slave's Fight.   The Slave's Fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:48 pm

"fiiiiiine no experiments on the human." dalyla says as she looks back at the council.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Slave's Fight.   The Slave's Fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:56 pm

"Good. Alright council we'll be the human's body guards. However if I suspect he's planning on betraying us I'll kill him myself." Sorren said locking eyes with the human.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Slave's Fight.   The Slave's Fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:00 pm

The shadowey figure on the window ledge smiled to himself. "So... they are moving the human... intregueing..." murmered Brakis. (I'm feelin kinda ignored...)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Slave's Fight.   The Slave's Fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:24 pm

(Well so far it's hard to react to you considering your concealed an dnot making yourself known in anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: The Slave's Fight.   The Slave's Fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:31 pm

(yeah... I guess)

Suddenly, one of the bricks below his feet gave way and made a loud crunching sound. Brakis swore under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Slave's Fight.   The Slave's Fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:46 pm

Sorren turned his head having heard the sound. "Quite everyone. I think I heard something." He said walking up to the window.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: The Slave's Fight.   The Slave's Fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:19 pm

The assassin hissed angrily, his cover blown. He slithered back up his rope, but in his hurry, allows his tail to flick across the window.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Slave's Fight.   The Slave's Fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:32 pm

Sorren seeing the tail punched his cybernetic hand through the window grabbing the assassin's tail and pulled him into the room. "Who the hell are you?" Sorren asked glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: The Slave's Fight.   The Slave's Fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:22 pm

((im gunna restart this rp.)) Dalyla was walking down the hall of a research facility when she looks to her left to see a hall full of smoke and an army on the other side. the army was of humans. she beamed in glee only to be dragged off as the army began firing. "Honestly! i dont know WHY you can keep such an enthusiastic view on studying the humans..." he stopped shocked as there were humans surrounding him. he got shot and collapsed and bled to death. dalyla got picked up and hauled off in a cage. she wakes up in a cell and looks out seeing a human guard." Human! i must examine you! your such a muscly specimen! "Shut up!" he whips her arm and she holds it back with a whimper. "such anger... i must study it further!" "Hey! Dumb guards..." "whatd you say? you filthy lizard!" he comes opens her cage and pulls out a lazer whip and lashes out at her she grabs the whip in hand and growls at the pain and yanked it out of his hand. "such amazing strength. if i wasnt locked up id love to study you and do experiments on you." several detainers came and shot her with several tranqs.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Slave's Fight.   The Slave's Fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:53 pm

Sorren shoved the body of a dead human guard into the vent as his team fanned out of the complex. He'd recently received intelligence on this place as a prison/research lab. Rumor had it that all sorts of research was being done here. Testing products on Saurians and trying to find a workable biological weapon. Sorren wasn't about to allow that to happen. He slinked his way through the facility and then stopped outside one room hearing another saurian and a few human guards exchange words and then heard a tranquilizer gun go off. Sorren then barged into the room leveled his rifle and took aim and fired taking out both guards.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: The Slave's Fight.   The Slave's Fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:48 am

the saurian appeared to be a mostly naked female archeopteryx resembling the one from a report at a saurian science facility recently. she currently had several tranqs in her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slave's Fight.   The Slave's Fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Slave's Fight.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2