The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

High Seas RP.

Go down 
+2
Tonga
Lig
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:50 pm

OK this RP takes place in a fantasy type world with all manner of inhabitants The world is huge and has a similar ocean to land ratio as earth so sea travel is highly used. Technology is a mix. Low in some areas and high in others. Some very basic automobiles in development. Steam boats are heavily used for continental river ways. Medical tech includes mechanized artificial limbs of varying degrees of strength and design. Magical arts are also used in this world.

Anyway You can be whatever you like. Elf, vampire, werewolf, furr, and anything else you can think of. Oh and diapers are allowed.

Name: Kaen
Species:Adeshran.
Special ability: Has the ability to make and control fire.
Appearance:This Pic.
High Seas RP. Adeshrakaen
BIo: Kaen is in charge of a sea ship he got from his father a long time ago. He's a nice out going person and isn't afraid to just be himself even if it is a bit embarrassing. Kaen contracted a rare disease among his kind when he was young and nearly died from it. He did recover though but had some nerve damage to his bladder and bowels. As such he's diapered. But he makes a point not to let it affect his day to day life.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Tonga

Tonga

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-09-12

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:38 pm

Joinage! \:D/

Name: Aizel (I-zel)
Species: Chinese dragon (Shenlong variety)
Special ability: Controls wind, rain, and, consequently, plant life.
Can also range in size from a silkworm to a skyscraper.
Appearance: this, except his right arm has been replaced by a metal scythe-
Spoiler:
Bio: Aizel is a wanderer who basically does whatever he wants. He's never planned for anything, always living on the spur of the moment. He's usually friendly but can skip to being hateful in a heartbeat. Although he has no need for them, he enjoys wearing diapers whenever possible.
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-02-25

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:32 pm

I'll join; looks fun. ^^

Name: Luther (AKA Captain Longtail the one and only)
Species: Cat/monkey hybrid
Special ability: Telekinesis (able to move things without touching them)
Appearance: About 4'5" in height, curved ears, shaggy orange-brown fur, and a long, brown, tail. He wears a blue and black striped bandanna, a black eye patch over his left eye, a ripped gray shirt, and blue jeans that rip in the knees.
Bio: Luther loves pirates, and often pretends to be one. He is blind in his left eye due to it being burned, and wears an eye patch to hide it. He is also incontinent due to an injury he received in the same event, and wears diapers due to it. He discovered his telekinetic powers when he was able to stop a giant boulder from crushing him to death; he was able to get it out of the way without even touching it.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:22 pm

OK lets start.

Kaen walk over to the ramp of his ship looking down at the port below. He'd stopped here to acquire some new crew and supplies before he shipped out again. He smiled inhaling the fresh air and listening to the hustle and bustle as he walked down the ramp.
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:07 pm

Luther was nearby, trying to find supplies he needed to fix his raft he built.

"Arrrg... There ain't never a good rope when ye needs it..." he muttered while searching. He then noticed Kaen's ship, and immediately wondered who he could be, "looks new... Well, he's no match for me!"

Luther dropped down to all fours and silently crawled over to where Kaen was, making sure not to make himself noticeable, although his long tail, which was about half his own height, always seemed to get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:16 pm

Kaen kept on walking for a bit and then got the sensation of being followed and looked around. After a short time he saw the tail. "I see you there ya know. Who are ya?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:45 pm

Luther finally stands back up and glares at his tail, "Grr... Darned thing always gets in the way..." he muttered. "Anyways, I am Captain Longtail the one and only! Fearless pirate, sailed the seven seas!" he said, grinning proudly. He then finally sighed, "fine.. Ye can call me Luther..."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:25 pm

"Alright nice to meet ya Luther. I'm Kaen. So your pretty experienced huh? Well I just came to port and I find myself in need of some crew. Wanna join. It's a nice ship and I could use your advise. Two head are better then one. So think you'd like to join. Pays well and the risk of death is minimal." Kaen asked him with a smile and crossed arms.
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:40 pm

'Wow... no one else has ever accepted me before... They all say I'm just a kid...' Luther thought. "Aye, sure thing! Be glad to help!" he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:49 pm

"Alright then welcome to the crew. Come on I've got to stop at a shop and pick up some supplies. Then find one or two more people for the ship and then we can head out." Kaen told Luther smiling.
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:40 pm

"Sure thing," Luther said as he picked up his bag. He then noticed his diaper was a bit wet, meaning he would have to change soon.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:00 pm

Kaen lead the way to the pick up shop. He signed for there supplies most of which were now being delivered to the ship. He was then handed a bag which had something rectangular in it but couldn't be seen what particularly it was but it did have curved edges.
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:51 pm

Luther noticed the bathroom nearby and decided to go in there to change, "err... I will be right back, I have to, uhh, use the restroom real quick," he said as he went in to change.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:01 pm

"Yeah me too." Kaen said walking into the restroom after you. He went into a stall with his bag. He hopped Luther wouldn't notice what he was doing. His own diaper was quite soaked by now.
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:36 am

Luther quickly changes his own diaper. He flushed the toilet in the stall, then threw his used diaper away and washed his hands.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:12 pm

Name: Riku
Species: Inu
Special ability: able to control darkness
Appearance:silver hair dog ears a kind face chooses to wear a black kimono most of the time
BIo: Riku spends most of his mornings sleeping being a bit of a night owl has its advantages hes alwase preferred it at night he grew up in a rich family but chose a simple life one that he could be happy with and so far he has it on Kaen's ship he technically dosent need diapers but only wears them when he feels like it

Riku woke up and came ontop of the deck yawning and stretchin his arms out he smirked and leaned aginst the railing muttering a pirate song
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:22 pm

Kaen quickly went about changing his soaked diaper but remained in the stall until he heard Luther leave. He then left the stall and dumped his diaper in the trash.

"Alright now that we've got everything I'll show you the ship." Kaen said leading the way to back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:43 pm

I'll join too.

Name:Lenard(or Len for short)
Species:Wolf/eagle hybrid
Special Ability:Has the ability to make and control wind and lighting
Apperance:Blue shirt with the sleeves ripped off,Black jeans that had been ripped from the knees and a red banadana around his head.Has claws for feet and hands,but its made to look he has four paws.Grey fur on his body.White wings on his back,grey fur on his paws and white fur on the tip of his tail and nose.
Bio:Lenard works at the sea port.His dream was to become a pirate like his father.He is kind,but does get into fights.He always helps someone who is in trouble.Lenard does have bladder and bowel problem when he was little and he has to wear diaper.He doesn't mind wearing a diaper,he enjoys wearing diapers and it doesn't bother him one bit.

Lenard was flying when he sees both of them and landed and went to meet both of them.

Last edited by Baby Eevee on Tue May 06, 2008 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:08 pm

Name: Drake Blackwell
Species: Silver Dragon
Special Ability: Able to see long disstances and is well skilled in fireing and aiming the cannons
Apperance: Is much drest like Jack Sparrow, just with out the hair and hat. He has short light blue spiky hair and ice blue eyes, has a strap that holds his cutless and a pistol in his belt.
Bio: Drake has been sailing all his life sence he was a hatchling, due to this he never really felt comfertable on land, but he enjoys being on the see and in the sky. At a young age he lost his bowls and blatter controll, becuse of this it is hard to find a job on a boat.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:47 pm

"Oh hello there." Kaen said smiling as Lenard landed. "You look familiar. I think I saw you last time we docked here." Kaen smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:01 pm

"Yes we met before." Lenard smlies and says,''The name's Lenard,but you can call me Len for short."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:52 pm

"Well Len it's nice to meet you. Hey. Ya know I'm looking for some people to add to my crew. The Job pays well and is great travel. What do you say? Can I convince you to join?" Kaen asked hopefully with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:47 pm

Riku smiled sitting on the rail o the ship "more people....great" he said with a giggle
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:19 am

"Sure,I'll join your crew."Says Len."I always wanted to travel."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:10 pm

"Well come on aboard then. If you need or want to get anything before we go feel fry to get it. We're not leaving port till tomorrow." Kaen told Lenard with a smile glad to have a new crew member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

High Seas RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Seas RP.   High Seas RP. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High Seas RP.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next