The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Corporate Regression.

Go down 
+6
Raikan
Baby Eevee
Blackfirefox6
Link
Neptune_Orca
Lig
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:35 pm

" i am not gonna hurt you, i am here to help watch after you" mystery says looking between them
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:21 pm

Tyskar gently pokes the bulls thigh with a bony finger.'ummm i need a change mister."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:25 pm

"Alright then. Lets get ya changed." The Bull said picking Trystar up and laid him down on the changing table untaping the diaper and started to wipe him up.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:34 pm

Xavier stops growling at Mystery,but keeps an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:42 pm

mystery kneels near Xavier "do you need a change" she asks in a hkind and more motherly tone
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:43 pm

*feeling there was no need for fighting for now anyway he tugs at mystery's blouse*

trax: alwight i'll pway awong for now. i need a change.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:55 pm

She sat there and watched the wolfess, not saying much, just took the form of a wolf pup in front of her, yellow eyes aglitter. "I don' wike bein' hewe...wet me outta hewe, iss scawy..." she said with a whimper and an innocent puppy look. She prayed her infantile charisma would allow her to escape the room with no fault to herself and allow her to find a way to let the others out and to freedom...
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:05 am

she smiles and lays the cub out nasd undoes the diaper, wipes him clean, throws old diaper away, slides a fresh thick diaper under him, powders and tapes it snug. before patting his ass "there you go all clean"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:21 am

Xavier soiled his diaped and waddles to Mystery and tugs on her tail and says,"Me need diapie change too.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:48 pm

Tyskar murrfs gently as his diaper is tended to as he wags his tail."Mr bulw what keeps you hewe?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:03 pm

"The same thing that keeps you here." The Bull said putting a hand on the back of his neck. "Call me Seismic. Or Sei if your like. My advice to all of you is to go along with them. Trust me they'll break you if they have to. I know." Seismic said somewhat sad.

"So wou just like us." Colin said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:46 pm

she lays the other cub down, untapes the diaperr and wipes them down with many wipes before disposing if wipes into diaper then the diaper into garbage, she then slides a fresh diaper under the cub and powders the cub, before selaing the diaper up and helping him down "all done", she walks over to the bull "so are you like them and need a diaper, what will happen to me?" mystery starts with a barrage of questions
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:05 pm

"Yes I'm like them in that respect. I don't know what will happen to you. It depends. Are you normal? If so then nothing just a big pay check and you get to go home. If not then congrads you get to live here and be the subject of study and help with this kind of thing here. Oh and cubs. If your wondering if you'll grow up again and get out of diapers here's the answer. You MAY grow back up again just like a normal cub would. That is unless they make this perminant or keep regressing you. As for the diapers they're there to stay. Another control mechanism." Seismic explained to the cubs.

"Gweat. So we gonna be in diapers for da rest of ouw lives." Colin said with a sigh looking down at his diaper.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:08 pm

Jolt paced back and forth in the room. "Fuck! I can't take being hewe any longer!" He growled as sparks danced across to room and causing the lights to short out. He looks at the bull, his eyes glowed. "So, euw wanna escape too? Maybe wes can hewp eachothda out..."
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:30 pm

Rose listened to the bull, her anger building until she snapped and turned into anything she could think of, birds, beasts, and finally passed out in the form of a mountain lion cub, having been beating a hole into the wall from sheer frustration and despair. "Dey can't do dish! Iss not faiw!" She started crying before her energy ran out as she slumped against the wall when it left her.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:43 pm

Xavier listens to the bull said and says,"Me have wear diapies foverer,me no like that."
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:42 am

Tyskar sniffles and wiggles as he listens to the bull speak.'Dats not faiw mr. Seismic. Dey keep us all in diapers and capture us and.." He sniffles
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:23 am

Xavier looked at his diaper and he started to whine because he have to wear diapers for the rest of his life.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:28 am

Neptune sighed, feeling slightly depressed after hearing the situation he and the others were in.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:15 am

Rory started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:18 pm

Seismic looked at Link. "I wish it was that easy. Last time I tried to escape my implant activated. I passed out from the pain. But I'll keep my eyes open. If I see something I'll let you know. And if I find a way to leave. I'll get you cubs out too." Seismic sighed looking at the crying cubs. "I have to get moving now or they'll come looking. I'll be back." He said as he left.

Colin's ears were drooped way down and he was now sniffling.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:32 pm

i am not ordinay so looks like i will be here to help you and help them" she says to the bull, wishing she could just summon her powers in there to help escape but highly diubts that it would work
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:48 pm

The mountain lion cub panted on the floor, exhausted and about to fall asleep. "Dey not keep us hewe fowevew...I no wet dem...dey can't take ouw fweedom...I wouwd wavew die den wet dem do dat. Wet dem do what dey want to me...I don' cawe...I wiww kiww dem mysewf if I has to, awwa dem..." Rose said darkly, the perfect picture of rebellion and opposition.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:44 pm

Xavier curles up in a ball and cries some more.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:20 am

Tyskar sniffles and then hugs Seismic before he leaves and waddles over to Xavie, hugging him close. "Shhhh xavie, its otay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corporate Regression.
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next