The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Corporate Regression.

Go down 
+6
Raikan
Baby Eevee
Blackfirefox6
Link
Neptune_Orca
Lig
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:20 am

Xavier was watching everbody's back.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:11 pm

Seismic looked down at Tyskar. "Yes we're going to get you all out of here." He nodded as they moved forward and made it to the stair well. "OK. I'll go first. Mystery bring up the rear Red stay in the middle." Seismic said entering the stair well.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:31 pm

Xaver stayed with the others.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:57 pm

mystery goes in near the end, with shaodws at the ready to be called out to help out
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:58 pm

*So were heading out? ok. i'm bringing in that mysterious character which i did'nt know about til now.*
*the mysterious fur in black coat walks up on trax and picks him up.*
trax: put me down. alright you asked for it. fire rage. *he engulfs himself and the fur in a burst of fire* you guys go on ahead. ill take care of this 1. *just then the fur takes his hood off* wait you're? but it cant be.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:14 pm

Rose took the form of a Mozambique spitting cobra as she saw the fur walk up, getting defensive as she watched him, baring her fangs as a warning in case he tried anything. She doubted the fur knew what she was besides a snake and took that as an advantage.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:00 pm

the fur in black: so you remember me hey trax?
trax: but you're my mom and dad's friends or were. what are you doing in this corporation?
the fur in black: i can't tell you all the details. that's why i didnt say anthing to you because they were watching. you can leave if you want but keep in mind they will come for you.
trax: what about you? they kiww ewe if they found owt you let us escape.
fur in black: i know. but i can't allow anything to happen. just trust me ok?
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:51 pm

red followed the group.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:59 am

Xavier watched everbody's backs.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:50 pm

mystery pushes xaver foward and takes up the rear
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:53 pm

(well, I fell behind and I'm totally lost... help!)
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:35 pm

Xavier moves forward.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:15 pm

Tyskar looks around as his eyes widen and he runs off at super speed, coming back with neptune in tow."Nep, come on!!' He insists
[gotta keep up nep
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:18 pm

(hehehe, sowwy)

Neptune, looking a bit windswept and disoriented nods and tries his best to keep up with the others.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:21 pm

Seismic kept moving. There were a group of guards ahead. Seismic let out a Bull's roar and stomped a huff down with enough force directed at them. Several were knocked over. Colin on the other hand reached into two guards minds and wiped them down to infant level. Both guards fell to the ground crying. "Pay pack!" Colin Cheered.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:29 pm

Neptune, eager to make up for his abcence, raised his flippers and sent bolts of ice and lightning at a few guards. Two fell, frozen solid.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:37 pm

Xavier sees another guard coming.He runs towards the guard and jumps in there and made clones of himself.He and the clones jump on the guard senting him to the floor knocking him out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:20 pm

red chared, trampling two guards. he then took a guards head and smashed it into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:40 pm

she smiles as she sees 2 gurads coming from a side path and uses shadows to push them into the concrete walls
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:36 pm

Xavier sees two guards coming up the stairs,he and his clones jumped and kicked the guard in the chest into the other guard sending both of them down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:31 am

Rose watched the hooded fur for a few more moments before turning into a cheetah and racing after the group so as to not get left behind, trying to drag the other fur, who's name she had momentarily forgotten, along with her.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:39 am

Ty snarls and raises his hand, shooting out finger bones that drill deep into the temple of a gaurd about to shoot red.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:44 am

Xavier and his clones jumped on another guard and were biting the guard all over his body.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:17 pm

Neptune switches from ice to lightning, stunning two guards, then blowing out a dozzen lights. Then he gets an idea, casting a thick mist through the halls. "They can't fight what they can't see!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:59 pm

"Nope. Ok lets keep going down. We're almost to ground level." Seismic told them as they kept going down the stair well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corporate Regression.
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next