The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Corporate Regression.

Go down 
+6
Raikan
Baby Eevee
Blackfirefox6
Link
Neptune_Orca
Lig
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:56 pm

Rose calmed down after a while and stayed quiet through the whole ordeal with Jolt and the multiplying kid. She had been thinking for a solution but hadn't been able to come up with one, at least not yet. She had soaked her diaper and didn't like how it felt much but didn't pull attention to herself. Finally she spoke up. "I can shapeshift..." Her voice was quiet. She had been a quiet cub when she was younger, soft and sensitive and knew she would be a less use than some but her power was a bit more of an advantage in some situations. After concentrating for a minute she pulled a near perfect tiger roar but wasn't very loud but she was proud she could do that that well. She knew for sure she couldn't hold the morph for very long but if she drained some of her strength she thought she could at least hold a form for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:15 am

Xavier says,"Me makes clones of meself,but they no last long and me make earthquake with me howl."
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:52 pm

Name: Drake A.K.A "Artic"
Species: Dragon
Abilities: Psion, magnatisum.
Appearance: Short spiky light blue hair, dresses in a black jump suite with a necklace with a silver fang on the end.
Bio: Drake was born into the dragon clan known as the Silverfang, threw training and developing his skills he found that he can use ice Psionics and make mettal do what he wanted. Though his skills are still undevloped he was taken by the corporation an put in there program.
(hope you guys don't mind me joining)

Drake was dragged into the room by two corporation guards they were dragging him by his arms and he looks to be unconsios. They put him into a boxed plastic cell so he would not be able to use his ablity and closed the door. After leaving he just lays there seemingly lifeless and not moving, his hair was a mess and clothes torn in some places along his body.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:56 pm

"Tay we know what we gots power wise. But I fink we should calm down and wait. Dese guys ain't dumb. Dey caught us when we was stwong so it's gonna be hawd ta get out now dat ouw powews is weakew." Colin said looking around. Just then the door opened an a skunk walked in wheeling a cark.

"Alright cubs meal time. Eat up." The skunk said and used a remote to open all the cribs before he left and the door locked behind him. The cart he had brought in had a tray of food and a bottle for each of them on it. However nothing was made of metal. The cart itself was some kind of ceramic.

(Oh and Drake remember everyone in the RP is regressed. Down to somewhere between 1 and 2 years old. Just so ya know. Next time though please try to join the RP earlier on.)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:28 pm

She grabbed a tray and a bottle and started eating but looked reluctant to drink from the bottle just yet. Her pride wouldn't let her go that far yet, but she knew she might want it later so she grabbed it just in case. "Dis is humiwiating..." she whimpered. She swallowed and tried to hold back her slight despair. Her sensitivity was barely held at bay but she tried her hardest not to cry. She wouldn't be broken yet.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:30 pm

(he is regressed, i was just going by what you guys put up befor you started. But sence i just barged in the middle of it, then i won't partake of this rp then.)
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:50 pm

Xavier grabed his tray and started eating his food and sucked on his bottle.
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

Number of posts : 50
Localisation : Stranded on my own little world... Bring a ship and help my out why dontcha?
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:44 pm

Alphonse gave Colin a slight glare, as he rephrased what he had just said, but not wanting to make any enemies, he simply chocked it up to great mind thinking alike. “Ex-sac-taly.” He said trying to say the word correctly with minor success. As the Skunk entered Alphonse paid close attention to the remote, one thought crossing his mins ‘I’m gonna steal that.’ He climbed out and used a tendril to grab a bottle for him, glaring at it, refusing g\to drink it right away.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:27 pm

Tyskar mumbles softly and shakes his crib mate as he begins eating, as his muscles suddenly seem to bulk out and thin at random s he reaches itno his should and manages to pull out a little bone dagge."I can do stuffs like that." He informs the rest.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:20 pm

(boy did I fall behind... could someone fill me in?)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:04 pm

(Not too much. Basically everybody has showed there power, the head honcho made a little speech about us behaving and now we just go brought or meal.)

"Yup." Colin said grabbing his food and stared at the bottle. "Wow dis suwe is fine dining." Colin said sarcastically as he sat down on his padded rump and started to eat. He wanted to ready should an opportunity to escape present itself. He had no clue what he'd do once he did escape though.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:34 pm

She noticed Tsykar's power and winced. "Doesn't dat huwt?" she asked curiously as she continued to eat, her tail twitching a bit, making her diaper squish and she winced. 'I hope we get out of here soon, this is sooo not fun...' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:34 am

Xavier says,''This no fun,but me not get in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:03 pm

(( Slow down! ))

Raye sighed as he grabbed his food. He rips off the nipple of the bottle and drinks it like an adult.
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:41 pm

Xavier finish his food and now he drinks from his bottle.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:38 pm

Drake was carryed into the crib area with the other cubs and was placed in a crib. He was drest in a diaper with blue paws on the tabe boarder and plain black t-shit. His neckless with the silver fang still hanging around his neck, they hand him a bottle and leave soon after. Drake rubs the back of his head gently looking at the others and glancing down at the bottle in his paw.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:50 pm

She noticed the newcomer and turned into a wolf pup, sniffing the air a bit in his direction before turning back. "Who is you?" she asked as she sat back down again with a crinklesquish of her soaked diaper. "Whatcha in fow?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:57 am

Xavier was done with his bottle and looks at the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:40 am

ok ill join sorry for being gone for so long.

name: trax
species: foar. fox/boar.
bio: this altered fox never has a good day. hes always getting into some kind of trouble. after his mom and dad were killed he never had any good luck.
appearance: looks like a fox from the front to middle but from the back like a boar.
abilities: like foxes hes cunning and quick. like a boar he can take a beating and dish it out aw well. also hr has the power over water.

(ok i am going to start just by walking down somewhere)
trax is walking down the road going to get some food.
trax: man what an off day this is turning out to be. hope nothing else goes wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:00 pm

Xavier looks at the newcomer and wonders who it is.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:19 pm

Colin walked over to the cart and grabbed a tray and a bottle looking at the bottle with a sigh. He sat down near the others and started to eat his food. Eventually he decided to drink the bottle. He tried to take the top off but couldn't so he nursed on it as it was made for. As he ate his tail moved making his diaper crinkle. Colin groaned a little at the prospect of wearing it and the eventuality of having to use it. Colin looked over to the new person. "Hi. So why dey take you?"
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:26 pm

trax: now then... huh? what the...?
*just then some strange furs in black arrive behind him*
trax: who are you?
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:45 pm

She tried to get the top off and couldn't so she bit the nipple off with her wolf morph, unable to get just the fangs to appear. She turned back, feeling a bit lightheaded and knew she was overworking herself morphing and then morphing back so quickly. She drank from the bottle, getting a bit on her front but knew she succeeded in ruining the bottle so didn't care, using it as a sign of spite. "Ya, wat can you do?" she asked the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:51 pm

Tyskar sighs softly and then baps his sleeping cribmate on the nose."Wake up Orca!!" he says before suckling on his bottle like he has done it before.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:14 pm

"Mesh da no knows, mesh with meh cwan and mesh find meh swelf here." Looks at his bottle again not every sure that he wanted it, but he did not have any thing to eat all day so reluctantly started to nurse on his bottle. "Ohs, mesh name is Dwake." He says around his bottle as he drinks from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corporate Regression.
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next