The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warriors RP.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhuka

Rhuka

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Warriors RP. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 2:40 pm

"a sword of the true warrior" he said scaringly, frightened of the water, "so how much further do you think we will travel over this sea?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 2:44 pm

"Well it's evening now. So I'd say we should get to the island by dawn." Sovan answered. "If you like we can go down below decks to our quarters." he said.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 2:46 pm

"do they have anything for us to eat there? my stomach roars for food, i am in need of something to eat" he said rubbing his belly, Thinking to himself (I wander if they have any fresh prey for me to feast on upon this craft)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 2:50 pm

"Yes there's a mess hall below decks. I'm sure we'll find something to eat there." he said.
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 2:52 pm

"ok let us go below decks of this craft, i wish to rest myself and prepare for the battle that comes." he said digging through his coin pouch at his side.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 2:54 pm

Sovan followed him below and led him to the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 2:57 pm

"before we enter the mess hall, how many others are going to be on this craft to the island?" he asks as he stops at the doors
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 3:02 pm

"As far as I know we are the only ones from our lands to come on this particular boat. Many others are taking diffrent forms of transportation." Sovan said.
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 3:05 pm

that is fine by me, the more quiet the craft is the better i am able to meditate, and enhance my spitirual energies, making myself one with the Earthmother
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 3:15 pm

"Yes and I can more easily practice my alchemy." He said as they entered the mess hall wich aside from a few crew men was empty.
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 3:38 pm

"Shall we feast upon some provided food then go to our quarters, i feel much more alive now that we are no longer viewing the open sea." he said as he sat down at one of the tables
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 3:41 pm

"Yes lets eat. But if I were you I'd keep your window in the quarters closed thoguh." Savon said sitting down at the table and and grabbing a plate.
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 3:46 pm

"i shall, i cannot bear the sea as much as you can so i must remain without it, i had bad experiences with the sea, my brother died to the sea and my people never really were able to bear it, that is why in past times before the humans decided to take control you never really seen any of us out at sea." he said as he grabbed himself a plate and waited to feast. "I was the prince of my people, one who was always adorned, and given tribute. i hoe that soon i will be able to rebuild my kingdom, and hopefully find more Lycans that were not part of my kingdom so we may return to the world at what glory and honor we once had."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 3:54 pm

"So you lost a brother as well." Savon siad putting some food on his plate. "So did I. But not by nature's gentle hand. But by the cold weapons of man. They came to our capital city in force. And sloughtered everyone. Alas a stray shot from one of there weapons hit him in the back. He died in my arms an hour later." Savon said finishing putting the food on his plate.
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 4:02 pm

filling his plate with food, "Alas, both our people had died by hand, i held my father in my arms as he had died, harder for me than the loss of my brother when i was but a child, as he died he gently handed me his crown, the crown that had been passed through our family for many thousands of years, as tears were shed, i had burried my father alone in the sanctuary of the Kings and kept his crown with me at all times as a reminder of whom i am out to finish off, i am out to kill the human king of these lands." he said as he set his plate on the table and pulled a crown made strictly from bones and feathers, in the center of the crown the Earthmother of his people was carved out of bone and mounted there, then he pulled out a robe made strictly from furr of the wolven people. "I had also collected the fur of my people and made a robe from it, the robe is a form of pride, when we die, we have either our skulls mounted to the throne of our kingdom or our furr made into the tapestry of warriors or a robe of kinship." he said, holding the robe out to sovan, "I wish for you to take this robe, as a symbol of Kinship to toe Wolven People."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 4:09 pm

Sovan took the robe. "I am honored. Sourians have a simiar tradition. When we die we offer up our bones to be made into cerimonial weapons." He siad taking out a small dagger. "This was made from Dracanos. He was once king of our kind. He ruled with honor and compassion. I beleave you should have it. I think you will make a fine ruler of you kind." He said as they sat down.
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 4:15 pm

Accepting he dagger, " I thank you, our traditions will always be kept alive, i will be a kind king to my people, and will always welcome your kind as brothers in arms, i thank you for the dagger and will keep it with my person at all times. May the spirits of our fathers live on in harmony." he turns to his plate and begins to feast, usint nothing more than his claws
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 4:17 pm

Sovan nods in agreement and then goes on eating his foot a bit more civily using his fine claws to cut it here and there and then eating it with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 4:29 pm

"you use more civil means of eating, your people must be more cival than others, we are of a savage race who eat rapidly then return to our chores or training, i am used to eating fast and uncivilized we never eat under ceramony unless we invite guests to our kingdom. The humans were considered allies untill they turned on us, the one who killed my father was a good friend of his, the king of the humans, and he is the one who i am out to kill, my only true quest is to gain strengths so i may kill him, not for my honor or my peoples honor, but for the honor of my father." he said looking over to Sovan.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 4:34 pm

"Well my kind are far older then yours. Or most other races for that matter. We like to take our time with things. There are many shcolars and artisans among my people. And truth be told. I do want my kind to regain our place in the world. But I'm mainly doing this for my brother. When he was dieing...I used what knowledge of magic I had and contained his soul in here." Sovan siad pulling a cristal necklace out of his shirt. "His soul slumbers with in it waiting to be given flesh again." Sovan said looking longingly at the cristal hanging from the chain.
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 4:37 pm

i would not do so for my people, we all rejoice traveling to the place of resting to the earthmother, but not when we are cowardly attacked and outnubered a thousand to one, but for your people i will not look down on this matter, i will assist you on finding a host for your dear brother soul, this is a promise i hold to you, whatever may happen that could better either of our peoples i aim to do so." he said slowly rubbing his hand across the top of the crown of FeralClaw Halls.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 4:42 pm

"Yes. Our people don't fear death. But.... he was the last of my family. And was so young. I couldn't bear to watch him die. And not at the hands of those monsters that call themselves civilized." Sovan said with a combination of grief and hatred in his voice. "I look forward to slaying any human in this compitition."
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 4:46 pm

"well, we should be getting there soon, so i must go to my quarters and prepare for the upcoming battle." he said as he stood up. he picked up his plate and poured a little bit of water from his leather cantine, then pulls a rag out of one of his pouches and wipes it clean. he sets the plate back on the table and heads out of the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 4:47 pm

Sonvan does the same with his plate and heads out to his room. "Yes I'd like to get in some preperation myself. And maybe some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 4:52 pm

"that sounds like a plan, i will see you again when we get there, and together we shall slay any human that travels in our paths." he said as he opened his quarters door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors RP.   Warriors RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors RP.
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Mature RPs-
Jump to: