The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pampers and baby powder

Go down 
+2
Baby Eevee
Lig
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:28 pm

Roxy gets close to Kiru and smiles at Kiru.

Last edited by Little Rory on Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:32 pm

"a f few cuts, Im OK..." kiru says nervousley sinking slowly into the bush.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:36 pm

Roxy goes to where Kiru went in the bush.

''You don't have to be scare of us.My name is Roxy,what's yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:47 pm

kiru eeps and emerces into the bush" I I I Im... I k kiru" kiru was realy scared being surrounded, even if only by two people. to make matters worse, his shoe got caught and was now stuck, kiru felt like crying.

Last edited by KiruWeathers on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:55 pm

"Roxy back off a little your scaring him." Warren said softly. "It's OK Kiru we won't hurt you. My name's Warren. If you want I can fix up those lil cuts and get you some lunch when things are settled in." Warren offered.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:01 pm

"o o o okay" kiru says calming down with tears in his eyes " b but Im stuck..."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:12 am

She shook the drake's claw with a nod in greeting. "I'm Lily Shadowclaw, of the Flaming Eye Sisterhood. I hope to find friendship and acceptance here..." she said shyly, noticing Lig's interest in her bike. "Like it lil' guy?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:45 am

Roxy back away from Kiru,she does feel bad for making Kiru cry.

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to make you cry.I'll leave and won't bother you again.

Roxy turns around and leaves.Now she upset and goes sit on the steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:57 am

kiru felt worse for making roxy upset. while he waited for warren to get him out kiru rummaged through his pocket for a gift to roxy.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:23 am

Vixie goes upstairs to check out the bedrooms.

Last edited by Little Rory on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:22 am

Warren gently got Kiru's foot unstuck and lifted him out of the bush and sat him down. "There ya go Kiru."

"Uh Huh. It's cool!" Lig giggled and nodded up to blackfire. (Sorry couldn't remember your characters name. if it's different from your user name it's usually a good idea to use it at least once a post to avoid confusion.)
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:59 am

Roxy sees Warren pulled Kiru out the bush,she was still upset about what she did to Kiru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:04 pm

"*sniffle* tank ou warren" kiru said shivering a bit. kiru pulled out the item, it was a bottle cap with a smiley on it. kiru went over to roxy "sorry ta make ya upset, whenever I get sad, I look at this and makes me smile. maybe you would like to have it?" kiru said offering roxy the cap.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:19 pm

Rory takes the bottle cap from Kiru and looks at the smiley face and started smiling.

"Thank you Kiru,I feel better now,sorry for making you cry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:37 pm

"I wuz just scaw..." kiru stops midsentence "uh uh uh, do you have a potty here?" kiru says looking despratley.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:59 pm

Roxy looks at Kiru.

"Yes,but don't you wear a diaper?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:44 pm

She giggles. "Glad you like it. My name's Lily by the way, Lily Shadowclaw." [I said it once before, just look at the previous page for reference.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:49 pm

kiru shake his head franticly, now doing the potty dance.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:24 pm

"Nice ta meet ya Lilly. I'm Lig. Warren's lil brother." Lig grinned

"Uh Oh. Come on little guy." Warren said taking Kiru's hand and lead him inside hoping to reach the bathroom in time although he wasn't completely sure of the way to it yet either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:31 am

midway down a hall kirus pants darkend and a wet spot began to go down his legs, not to mention that he filled the back of his ragity pants, kiru droped to his knees and began to cry "Bwaaaaa, w-why cant I ever make it!" kiru exclaimed as his pants continued to fill with wet and mess.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:38 am

Roxy followed Warren and Kiru and notice Kiru didn't make it to the bathroom and see him crying.She goes get her sister Vixie and Vixie goes to were Warren and Kiru.

"Oh my,what happen here Warren?"

Last edited by Little Rory on Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:13 pm

"Looks like a bit of an accident. I'll hellp Kiru get cleaned up could you get the puddle." Warren asked picking Kiru up. "Aww it's Ok. Nothing new around here. Accidents happen." Warren told Kiru soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:39 pm

Watches the other adults take Kiru into the house, then goes about unpacking the trunk of his car and finding a room to put his stuff in. When he is bending over to pick up a box, the top of his diaper is shown over the waist band of his pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:08 pm

kiru curls his tail between his legs and continues to cry "D *sniffles* does were my onwy pants..." kiru says as the tears rolled down his lil face
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:42 pm

"The pleasure's all mine." Lily replied with a smile to the lil liger cub, patting him on the head, then turned to get her suitcase out of a storage container on the back of her bike. Seeing a car in the driveway she looked at it curiously, then saw the dragon unpacking it, giggling a bit as she saw the top of his diaper. Not saying anything, she pulled out her suitcase, closed the container and started towards the front door, not yet hearing the commotion inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pampers and baby powder
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next