The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FurryFans art

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluefox

Bluefox

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-07-15

FurryFans art Empty
PostSubject: FurryFans art   FurryFans art Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:21 pm

i hope you like my pic i finally got a printer/scanner.

FurryFans art Scan0001
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

FurryFans art Empty
PostSubject: Re: FurryFans art   FurryFans art Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Umm...furryfan...I don't mean to sound rude...but maybe you should practice a little bit more...maybe spend some more time with your drawings
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

FurryFans art Empty
PostSubject: Re: FurryFans art   FurryFans art Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:58 pm

Heehee, well, I like the happy smile! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Bluefox

Bluefox

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-07-15

FurryFans art Empty
PostSubject: Re: FurryFans art   FurryFans art Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:57 pm

i am brand new at draeing the only time i drew was when i was a toddler and little kid. is there eny programs that i could use so i could draw online.
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2007-05-28

FurryFans art Empty
PostSubject: Re: FurryFans art   FurryFans art Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Drawing online? I don't know how you'd plan on doing that.

What I recommend is stick to paper and pencil for a while. Before attempting anything, you should get a good feel for anatomy: proportions or body ratio mainly.

Seeing as you're new to drawing, it would be a good idea to get a book. Books on Anime drawing usually have either one or two sections dedicated to anatomy. I'd recommend you starting with that, and then deciding with if you want to stick to anime or cartooning.

For your current drawing, here are a few places to start.

Body Ratios: Try to look at yourself in a mirror, and think about how your body parts compare to each other. How wide are your shoulders compared to your head? How thick are your arms compared to your torso, how thick are your legs compared to your arms. As a general rule, there's no way legs could be thinner them arms, unless you're a species that hangs from monkey bars from the roof all the time >.>

Relationship between limbs and body: Arms and legs stick out of the body at the shoulder joints and hip joints. Remember that there is a skeleton beneath each person, and that in drawing, you must keep that in mind. The way your legs stick out right now makes it look like they meet at one central point. Legs don't.

Hands: Okay, usually, I like to mention concepts like those mentioned above rather than single points, but try to pay more attention to your own body when you draw. Fingers are not bumps out of a lump of flesh. If you've ever looked at the skeleton of a hand, the tarsals, the metatarsals, the phalanges, you'll notice the hand is actually much more streamlined, and that the thumb is not a regular finger. It sticks out the side, and contains less joints. Try taking a piece of paper and draw just one hand, paying attention to the way its built.

Its awesome and you want to draw. We all must start somewhere. Try paying more attention to reality while drawing. It helps. Keep on practicing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/furryfurryfurry/
Tavi Munk

Tavi Munk

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-04-14

FurryFans art Empty
PostSubject: Re: FurryFans art   FurryFans art Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:26 am

hehehe now thats thick ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/munkart/
Sponsored content

FurryFans art Empty
PostSubject: Re: FurryFans art   FurryFans art Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FurryFans art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: Art Place-
Jump to: