The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)

Go down 
+2
Riolu
terry
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:44 pm

that was ocoa. i think he was commenting that 'ghosts' smell funny or then again......

ggx2 was fun =^_^=

true
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:46 pm

yesh, that was who XD

Hehe < 3 maybe I'll try it sometime

:3
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:51 am

Really liking Skip now. Excellent work Bro!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:39 am

if anyone has ideas they'd like to incorporate into a.b.a. I'd love to hear them.

im on a temporary hiatus and have all the time in the world to listen =^_^=
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:14 pm

;p for those of us who are in the story, I'm betting most of us would ask for more scenes with us in the story

I must say though, I'm curious of corsica in action so to speak (If he's already fought, ignore me >.> My brain is totally dead today)
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:18 pm

ah true, i'm trying.

skip is popping up more and more often, due to his 'history'

leo and marcus(bunji) have a gay relationship.

and kin... ooooweeeeh!? no wonder you're feeling so left out! i havnt written anything in on you?! (suddenly realizes the same about sunny as well)

-blush- IM SORRRRRRRYYY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:20 pm

X3 you've written exactly 4 scenes with me, two which involved other people, and 5 if you include the big group scene, so yeah :3

Poor sunny >:
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:24 pm

sunny had a scene with a coupla soccer jokes, where he booted a guy so hard he landed two counties away n.n

corsica? he's fought in the story only once.

his power is the body harmony type: devil's mirror.

it allows him to copy the abilities of any other metahuman he's encountered. that includes terry's 'red-tatic'.

exactly how he copies them i'm unsure, but hes made the remark that 'getting his jollies on' with them helps...
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 pm

D: I remember that line!
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:26 pm

as you may have guessed, he's your average sexual predator with the abilities of a god.

scary!
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:27 pm

I NEED AN ADULT
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:34 pm

think how terry felt.

on a friggin roof top, this guy is sitting there.....

-buzzing noise-

and then he pisses on him, damn...

glad i'm deadman will... wait, will's blind, dammit!
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:37 pm

X3 glad I'm Kin!...wait...I'm somewhat bladder incontinent...DAMMNIT >.>
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:39 pm

=^_^= wait till you see what i do to you in part two...
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:39 pm

*Meeps*
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:42 pm

oh, it's good stuff don't worry. n.n
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:44 pm

YAY *waggle*

I -do- think perhaps we need more funny though :3
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:47 pm

kin being a practical joker again? i loved the floating hand bit XD

speaking of wi\hich, i know it was hard to follow, but strife was the guy you freaked out. (his one fear is ghosts)
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:23 pm

Well I can totally be a ghosty like person >:3
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:44 pm

My bros are so silly. Wish Sunny were here to see this. He'd bust a gut. I'm just glad I'm Skip. Oh wait a sec! SONOVA....! I can't eat without messing myself. Skip hates messing himself to no end. That's why it's lucky he only need's water to survive. Only way he'd eat is either if it's small enough for him to digest without a problem (few bites of something) or if it's good enough to be worth coming out later. Hmmmm. I do wonder about him and Sunny though. If they are anything like their counterparts in my stories, then those two might like babying each other. Possible scene if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:31 pm

okay, and i gotta add chrono still

(and cant forget armitage.....)
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:07 pm

this is the alpha version of the next chapter. it hasn't been finished yet and the battle between skip and freed is still a muddle. that means it's not concrete yet, and will be changed.

i'm tired and cant get ahold of my laptop to write so i'm posting the little that i got here. i like you guys better then the arschloch on ftt.

happy reading =^_^=

Chapter seventeen: Somewhere some girl is crazy, and some boy's half out of his head.

Eight A.M. in the morning, Bunji sat on the couch carefully cleaning his guns. Not as if they needed to be, but it was a habit he'd picked up. Argent slept on the other couch, her diaper soaked but comfy.

Bunji flushed red as he wet. He still wasn't completely used to wearing diapers and usually had to force himself. All in all though, he was glad. He finally gotten free of corsica, a feat he'd often thought impossible. He'd found his brother and even fought at his side. And now... He had a family: A sister he'd never known about; The winters clan who had taken him in, no questions asked; And now leo, the cutest (and only) cat-person he'd ever met.

He finished cleaning sodom, flicking the rag across it's barrel.

Terry came down the hallway, his silver hair cascading beind him and glinting in the morning light. Bunji stared, transfixed at the sight.
For a moment, he relived the past and realized that his brother had changed a lot in the years they'd been apart.

The brother he'd known in the long ago had been very masculine; short, spiky black hair and bright blue eyes. He'd been a rambunctious, devil-may-care 'wunderkind'. Until... Corsica.

The two years that Terry couldn't remember, Bunji remembered in full: Every gory, erotic, messed up detail. But he'd never tell Terry, his brother had to much to deal with, without that kind of pain.

Now, here he stood and Bunji was taken aback. He still saw Eirye's face in Terry's, but barely. Looking at him now, he saw a girl of about fourteen or fifteen, wearing a sodden diaper around her waist. Silver hair ending about her ankles, a too-long pink t-shirt hanging off her shoulders and a pacifier in her mouth.

Terry yawned and asked him in german, <"Watcha doin?">

<"Thinking about how much we've changed, how far we've gone since those deperate years.">

<"Well, you've changed a lot."> Terry giggled.

<"Whaddaya mean?"> Bunji raised an eyebrow.

<"Weeeeell, I remember a little boy who was terrified of spiders and ALWAYS had to go potty. Here you are carrying heat and... well, I guess you still 'always gotta go potty'."> Bunji flushed beet red and covered his diaper with the edge of his shirt.

<"... Hey Terry..."> He said, after a while.

<"Yeah?">

<"Wanna spar? for old times sake...">

<"Sure thing Bunji,"> Terry said with a grin.

Ten minutes later they stood on the roof, Bunji fully armored and holding sodom and gomorrah in a dual sword pose. Terry, on the other paw, still wore the diaper and t-shirt and carried Limelight.

"If you want to use concussion bursts again, go ahead, I'll heal," Terry said, holding limelight in the null position.

Bunji charged forward, whipping sodom forward into a lunge strike. Terry brought up Limelight, still in it's case, smacking the blow aside.

In a lightning quick move, Bunji swirled gommorah, parrying Terry's strike and planted sodom in Terry's stomach, releasing several low grade bursts. (Author's note: That means Strictly non-lethal, like getting hit with a foam covered baseball bat.)

The impact made Terry mess himself, but he didn't notice, as he was already countering the next move.

Bunji caught the sword between his guns, "Aren't you gonna unsheathe?"

"Nope, a sword is deadly, blade or case, but with the sheathe on you'll only get a concussion rather than a decapitation," He grinned, making Bunji laugh.

Bunji twirled a gun around his finger, "Get ready... GunBlade!" He shot his kinetic power down the barrel, charging and holding it as best he could.

The end result was a two foot long, glowing, red rod coming out of either barrel. Remniscent of a lightsaber...

Terry's mouth dropped open, "When did you learn that?"

Bunji sweated under the strain, "Just now..." He shot forward, swinging his left gun, then his right. Every time Terry's sword connected with it, the sheer kinetic energy manifesting from the makeshift blades shot through his arms and it felt like smacking an I-beam with a pipe.

(Author's note: Ouch!)

After about two minutes, Bunji dropped to one knee, "I c-can't hold it any longer..." The blades dissolved and the barrels of his guns steamed.

He shook and sweated all over, "How was that?"

Terry was silent for a while, "Bunji... that was beyond words." Terry bowed to him, giving him the victory.

Terry helped Bunji back in and ended up changing him, as the effort of using the 'gunblade' had made him mess profusely.

"Terry, don't hold back next time. You need to get better too."

"I know, I have to get batter than astor."

Bunji was silent for a moment, "It's not astor you're aiming to beat though. It's... HIM isn't it? Big brother..."

"Armitage, they grey devil..." Terry finished, his face paling, "Yeah, it's him. next to that, astor's a pushover..."

=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=

Several hours later, Bunji sat on the couch at Leo's house, with the happy kitty curled up in his lap.

As he stroked Leo's ears he noted something amiss...

"Err, can you excuse me for a moment?" Bunji asked, and leo nodded, letting him up.

He dashed to the bathroom panting hard. He whispered, "Why is my body reacting like this? I mean... am...am I... gay?"

He pictured leo in his mind and his diaper tented immediately, He pawed at it, a high whine escaping his lips.

Leo, getting curious to what was taking Bunji so long, snuck over to the door and peered through the keyhole.

He watched wide-eyed as Bunji rubbed the front of his now yellow diaper. Leo's hand slowly crept down, sliding into his goodnite. As he watched, his fingers wrapped around his suddenly erect member and he quickly stroked up and down. As he built to climax, he leaned on the door. It opened under his weight and he fell on top of Bunji, his seed spraying all over him.

As the exact instant the door opened, Bunji climaxed as well, filling the inside of his diaper.

Leo immediately turned red and started stuttering, "I-I-I a-a-h."

Bunji went wide eyed, "Did you just...?"

At which, Leo began to bawl. Bunji wrapped his arms arond him, "Leo... Do you want me to be your boyfriend?"

Leo rubbed his eyes with his knuckles and looked up at Bunji, "Y-y-you R-really m-mean it?"

"Of course, anything for my kitty," Bunji smiled down at him, "But first I need a shower. As much as I enjoy this kind of 'present' it's bound to raise questions."

Leo blushed an even brighter shade of red and wouldn't speak. The tip of his still erect penis still stuck out from his goodnite and Bunji looked up at him. "You want me to fix that?"

Leo nodded jerkily and stuttered, "Y-y-y-y-y-es p-p-p-p-p-please"

So Bunji pulled him into his lap and stroked the front of Leo's goodnite. From his throat came a low purr, a sort of... anxious one.

Bunji stroked quickly and Leo's purr quickened in time, until at last he reached the overwhelming climax right before the orgasm. Bunji pulled him into a kiss, just as he came.

To say it was bliss wouldn't give it full justice. To Leo, it was like a one way trip to heaven, complete with angelic overture.

=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=^_^=

Near the edge of the city Skip sat on a park bench watching the sparse clouds pass by. He took a long draught from his canteen and heard the crunch of boots on the ground behind him.

"Why did you do it?" Freed asked him, "Why did you kill them all?"

"Who did I kill?" Skip asked, not turning around.

Freed sighed and opened up the guitar case he was carrying. Inside was a short sword with a blue handle. He flicked it and the blade extended. From the rear, two ovals projected themselves and lightning began to dance along it's length.

"By the authority of the Holy Order I hereby place you under arrest, Lieutenant Colonel Skipper Gittara."

Now skip did turn around, "What are you talking about? I'm not a lieutenant anything."
He grimaced, the strange weapon Freed held was setting his teeth on edge.

"Why the hell have you been following me?" He looked at Freed, totally clueless.

"You murdered my teacher: master kiske, and two hundred of our numbers. In cold blood no less... Why?"

"Boya, I can't even remember a year ago, let alone something that happened before I was born. I havn't murdered anyone." Skip peered at him with those unnerving blue eyes. He was telling the truth, but inwardly he was panicking and he mumbled under his breath, "Cipher code L. Limiter release: thirty five percent."

Accross his mind flashed the semblance of a voice, 'Thirty five percent release accepted. Pass-code?'

"LEVIATHAN INSTALL!" He roared at the top of his lungs. Beside him, the park bench dissolved into dust and water began to swirl from thin air, creating a rippling blue armor over his body. A body which had grown taller and for all the world resembled an otter...

Freed grinned, this was too easy, the Gear would fry HIMSELF on Freed's lightning! "Greed Sever!" He dashed forward and whipped his weapon downward in a double-handed strike.

Freed's strike hit true, splitting Skip right down the middle. Then Freed felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around, right into Skip's oncoming fist. Having some forknowledge of Skip's abilities, he realized that he must've cut a doppelganger, a water-formed copy of Skip.

"Two can play at this game..." He whipped his sword outward in a straight line from his body, "Rising Freed!" And a bolt of lightning fell from the mostly clear sky.

Skip's eyes widened, "Magic too?"

"And THAts nOOOT All! GUuuuEsss WhAT's BeHInD DooOOr Nummmber TWo!" Freed's voice was totally distorted by the current running throught him, "Shocking First Bullet!"

He shot forward in an electric blue blur and struck with a single handed, horizontal slash that gave Skip no time to dodge.

As the current shot through skip, he used the water around him to redirect it as best he could, but covering his whole body made it act like a circuit.

Freed wasn't finished, "Jolting Second Bullet!" This time it was an over head slash that sent an opposing current through Skip. Which was exactly what he needed! Since it was going in a different direction, It effectlively halved the circuit Freed had unknowingly created.

Skip slammed a fist into the ground, blowing the water away from his body. It swirled around him, about a foot away and then, Freed called out, "Electrocuting Last Bullet!" And shot forward in a stabbing motion.

He was stopped short by a solid wall of ice holding him in place. "You don't get it do you!? Leave me the hell alone!"

"I spare you Freed of the Holy Order. I don't remember anything, and I like it that way. Leave me be."

He turned and walked away, His body slowly shifting back into human form.

Freed was left with his thoughts, "How? How is it that the fuuraiken failed to kill him?! No Gear is immune to the jinki..."

Skip coughed into his hand and blood sprayed through his fingers, "Faust... Gotta find Faust..."

Meanwhile, on the second floor of the police station...

"What've you got Alec?" Darcy aked of Alec Kyle.

Alec was E-branch's Scryer, a man capable of reading the myriad paths of the future. At the moment, he was downing his fifth bottle of brown liquer.

Why?

Because no man in his right mind would ever do it sober, the future is a devious thing after all...

Here is the future as Alec sees it: a single point in space (the present) and a thousand-thousand lines branching off of that some going in straight lines for eternity, some crisscrossing and some ending mere seconds away. Each line is a possible future and as Alec looks down one, the others change around him, boggling him even more. The effect is like putting a spider's web in a kaleidoscope.

He killed off that bottle and shook all over, staring at darcy with pupiless white eyes in a pale face, "...You're...not there again dar...cy..."

"It's my talent again, it does that," Darcy comforted him.

"I...see... A dragon's...... child?... A war against... ....... I can't see him ...either...................... Devil of the red-grey eyes... One of your number... dies...?"

Alec passed out, the effort of scrying too much for him to take.

David Chung, one of E-branch's locaters, carried him to a cot in the other room, where he'd be able to rest until he was sober.

Darcy sighed and slumped into one of the surrounding office chairs, "A dead end... I'll have to warn basilisk about the death thing though, it'd be rude not to."

He picked up a bottle of gin from the pile on the floor and took a long swig of it, "Drama Drama Drama..."
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:17 pm

Draaama drama Razz

Grammar and spelling could use a bit of a rewrite, but you say it's not done, so for now, it's great :3
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:12 pm

Heh. Skip strikes again. Loved the otter thing. Can't wait to see Skip really let loose!
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:48 pm

'cipher code L omega, 100 percent release!' that'll be fun to mess with =^_^= especially with the dragonslayer sword in the mix...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)   A.B.A.   (comments and suggestions PLEASE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A.B.A. (comments and suggestions PLEASE)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next