The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Prison

Go down 
+4
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Baby Eevee
Lig
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:40 pm

Well thought I'd get around to posting up the RP. Basically a babyfur prison. The in mates are all padded up in thick diapers and usually kept in groups in nursery like group cells. The prisoners all wear collars that both inhibit muscle control and make it harder for the prisoners to think. As a result the prisoners are more likely to use there diapers without realizing it and will likely lisp. Movements will be reduced too to that of a toddler level. There's also a special ward of the prison for some of the really tough inmates. The Regressed section. Basically if even with all that stuff you get too tough to handle you get regressed down to a cub to make you more manageable.

Name: Slen
Species: Monitor Lizard
Appearance: This pic only now diapered. (and definitely not happy about it.)
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1526788/
Crime: Assault, torture, negligent homicide, kidnapping.
Bio: Slen here ran a facility that essentially tormented babyfurs of all ages and sometimes used it's occupants for medical experiments. After it was discovered his victims were freed and he was tried and convicted. The Judge thought this prison would be an appropriate punishment for him. Slen's looking at five decades in this place and is certainly not happy about it.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:48 am

Name:Rory
Age;16
Species:Lion
Appearance;See avatar,but older and with a blackish red mane
Crime:Burglary,armed robbery,assult on a police officer,
Bio:Rory was in a facility were he was tormented because he was a babyfur.He was able to get free,but then turn to a life of crime.He was arrested and found guility of all charges and the judge sent him to a different prison which was appropriate.Rory is looking at 25 years for all the charges.

Last edited by Little Rory on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:19 am

Hehehe, sounds neat, I'm in!

Name: Picese
Age; 17
Species: shark
Appearance;Sorta like Neptune, but a shark, blue and white.
Crime: Piracy
Bio: He's been on his own as long as he can remember, and had to survive as such. He mostly stuck to his native environment of the sea, and was responcible for many instances of piracy and ship jacking. Eventualy he was caught and his submarine confiscated. He was put on trial and sent here.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:08 pm

Name: Skalia
Species: Dragon
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Crime:Piracy, vagrancy, Extortion, torture, resisting arrest, fraud, homicide, euthanasia, genocide, disturbing the peace.
Bio:Skalia is not one to mess with. she has a hardened criminal record among other nasty things. skalia has been knowns to HATE all other races. including other reptiles. skalia was caught one night after drinking too much in a bar. skalia has been in the crime business for moast of her life and is mostly all she can remember. she is used to beating up the weaker races andf tends to make racial slurrs every once in a while against them.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:13 pm

Ok then well lets get this started.

Slen rolled over in his crib in a shared cell with Rory, Picese, and Skalia. As he rolled over and saw the sun rising through the barred window the crib rails lowered automatically. Slen groaned looking down at the hated diaper that clung snuggly to him. He had to go but kept holding it. Even though he knew that'd he'd once more be forced to use the diaper before long when his bladder would eventually give up the ghost.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:19 pm

skalia appeared to be staring at the ceiling sitting with her legs up against the side of the crib out of the top bars and dangling off the side. "another crappy day..." she sighs as she pulled her legs in and went to laying on her back lengthwise. she squished her diaper. "well good for me i had no control to begin with or else this wouldn't be bearable..."
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:24 pm

Rory laids in his crib looking at the ceiling.He turns on his side and see the rails going down.Rory looks down at his diaper that he hates wearing that is snug on him.He needed to use the bathrooom,but doesn't want to use his diaper and holds it in.But he knew they will force him to go in his diaper.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:29 am

Picese woke up soon after the others, and out of reflex jumped out of the crib, only to drop to the floor on his hands and knees after loosing his balance due to the thick diaper arround his waist. He cursed under his breath and looked down at it before looking arround the room.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:41 am

"Well good morning mammals. Dragon." Slen said as he got out of the crib stretching a bit and groaning at the crinkle sound his diaper made at the slightest movement.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:13 am

Rory gets out of his crib and did some stretching of his own and growls at the sound of his diaper made.

"Good morning to you too."

Last edited by Little Rory on Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:38 am

Picese narrowed his eyes, "Not a mammal..." He hissed to himself before getting to his feet, hissing angrily at the reminder of his padded state.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:28 am

"whelp... good morning lesser creatures." she gets up and stretches. she got out of her crib and waddled over to the changing table. ((should i bring a caretaker in?))
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:32 am

Rory stretches again and scratches his back.

"I wonder who changes our diaper?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:00 pm

"Oh well excxuse me. You look a good deal like a whale so I forget. Oh and dragon. Don't call yourself suprior. Is laughable. You species is far out numbered by just my lil sub section of reptiles alone." Slen sneered with a laugh. "And the warden changes us mammal. He'll take his good sweet time getting here though."

(No that's not necessary Kaela. Rai's gonna join as the warden.)
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:22 pm

Name: Raikan 2
Species: Mewtwo
Appearance: Avatar, much older and leaner.
Bio: Rawas on the babyfur side of the war due to his own dependency on diapers and a general feeling that what slen was doing was not right. He ended up as head of security and now is a warden at the babyfur prison, since his numerous talents help him keep the inn mates in line.

The sound of the lock being undone is heard, a loud beep and the swish of cloth that signaled the arrival of the warden. Rai walked in, all power and confidence, wearing black and red leather gloves, a tight red tank top and blue leather pants that severed to outline the diaper he wore for work as he smirks a the inn mates.

"Morning babys, who needs a change?" He says with a laugh, sniffing the air and walking over to slen. He leans down and snaps the waistband of slen's snug diaper. "Or the better question would be who doesn't?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Rory growls at Slen and sees the warden and gives the warden a stren look.Rory neeed his diaper changed,but didn't say anything.

"So,he must be the warden."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:50 pm

She hissed a bit tail lashing in slen's direction. "lets not forget who LIVES LONGER Infant. dragons are far stronger then normal LESSER creatures due to their overall strength, lifespan, and many other... wonderful... attributes." she put much emphasis on the infant part. "im first oh mighty warden." she says sneering in his direction. she stuck her fatter then a normal forked tongue out in slen's direction.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:39 am

The shark got to his feet with a soft crinkle. "Yes dragons are all well and good, but even they can't reach the bottom of the sea as we can..." He looked at the warder with narrowed eyes, "I don't need a change thankyou." He said stiffly.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:45 am

Slen sneered at the warden. "Bite mewtwo. I'll never use these things by choice." Slen told him and looked over at the dragon. "As for you. Yes you do live longer. But that just means you need more time to adapt." Slen pointed out self assuredly.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:22 am

Rory watched the other argue with each other and growls at the dragon.

"What makes you perfect,and what Slen says is true.You need more time to adapt."
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:37 pm

(ok this will be fun)

name: rehud
species: tiger
appearance: is a white tiger with a bandana on his head and a katana on his side.
crimes: stealing, murder, assaulting an officer.
bio: before coming to the prison he was an asassain (sorry can't remember how to spell it) but he got out of hand when he killed countless innocent people.

screams can be heard from tiger being dragged to his cell.

guard: in you go prisoner. and no funny stuff or you'll be regressed to a tiger cub and we mean it.
rehud: wats wehud to ewe. hmph. me no see big deal wif kiwwing people. me only doing job.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:44 am

she growls glaring a piercing glare at the both of them. "Noit in my world... i already addapted fully in a matter of a human life span there. and dont let me catch you LESSER creatures saying ANYTHING against dragons. oh. and shark? lets not forget water dragons..." she says pointing a clawed finger at him. when she said lessser creatures she sounded like she was spitting on it. "Warden. i need a change and make it snappy... ill teach them to think less of me..." she growls a bit glaring in their direction.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:54 am

Rory hissed at the dragon.

''You think you're better that all of us,well you're not."
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:42 pm

Rai looks up at the tiger being dragged to his cell and then looks at his prisoners, cuffing slen lightly about the head and walking over to the dragoness, picking her up. "Well I'll change you, next time you ask me like that i'll spank you though."

He remarks and carries her over to a changing table, strapping her down and looking at the others as he begins changing her diaper. "Look you all think you each better than each other but if you don't shut up, I'll make you guys shut up." he says as he wipes the dragoness up.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Rory just look at the warden and hisses at him.He didn't like the idea wearing a diaper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Babyfur Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Prison
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next