The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Little Wanderer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-27

The Little Wanderer Empty
PostSubject: The Little Wanderer   The Little Wanderer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:57 pm

Chapter 1
“Rasengan” Naruto shouts, as he sprints towards his opponent. While dodging a few incoming kunai Naruto’s swirling ball of energy connects with his training partner’s body, sending him flying into the tree about ten feet behind him. “I gotcha that time bushy brows.” exclaimed Konoha’s favorite knucklehead ninja, sweat dripping from his tanned and toned body. “Indeed Naruto but the score is still 15 to 3.” Naruto staring at Rock Lee, standing in that ludicrous heroic pose, grumbles to himself saying that he couldn't’t believe he was losing to Rock Lee again. Naruto screams to the heavens “One more round then!” “Wish I could but I have to go meet Guy sensei for training.” Rock Lee states with his typical enthusiasm and grinning face. “Oh fine, I’m starving anyway.” Naruto says stretching a little.

Taking a moment to gather his stuff Naruto looks around at his favorite training spot, an open field in the middle of the woods outside the Leaf village surrounded by a Cheery blossom grove. As a soft breeze blows through the trees cooling off the two friends Naruto thinks to him self “It just doesn’t get any better than this.” All of the sudden this rather blissful moment was disturbed by an ear shattering scream. Looking to the north-east Naruto and Lee see a small child come running into the clearing out of some bushes. Two bandits come running after the child.

Seeing the two rouges trying to attack the kid, the ninja quickly dispose of them. This is an easy task for Lee and Naruto; the bandits not being trained ninja. After yanking their respective kunai from the bodies; our heroes turn around just in time to see the child collapse unconscious. As they rush to the child’s side, they quickly check for any obvious injuries. However not being medical ninja there isn’t much that they can determine. Finally getting a good look at the child they see it has very unkempt long black hair and incredibly fair skin with scars from head to toe. The boy, as they discover, is wearing nothing but rags. Finally breaking the silence Lee states very obviously “Naruto we better take him to the hospital.” “Yeah I agree, I guess lunch will have to wait.” Naruto pouts a little as he says this, missing his favorite ramen.

Lee quickly picks up the boy and shifts him around to carry him piggy back. Not even giving a second thought to the bandits the pair take off toward the village. Tree hoping through the mid-day sun the ninja rapidly reach the village. As they enter through the village gates their unconscious little ward stirs a little and pees all over Rock Lee’s back. Not wanting to drop the boy he doesn’t move the lad an inch. He does mention to Naruto “I don’t believe this, Naruto he just peed on my back.” “Really, damn that sucks but it was bound to happen. He is unconscious after all.” “True.” Lee says very plainly, but still a little pissed. Naruto reaches over and brushes the hair out of the boy’s face. Looking at the lad’s face Naruto says in surprisingly caring tone that is quite unlike him “He’s going to be lady killer when he gets a little older.” “Here I’ll carry him the rest of the way” Naruto explains

After a few minutes of roof hopping the two arrive at their final destination the Konoha hospital. Walking through the doors the typical antiseptic smell assaults the noses of Naruto and Lee. The nurse an older woman setting at the wooden desk in the white and brown expanse that was the waiting room, sees what she assumes to be a small girl on Lee’s back. She gets up and walks over to the boys.

Quickly realizing the child is unconscious she asks “What happened to her?” Naruto very quickly disseminates the events of the past hour and a half. While the nurse listens to hyper active blonde she calls for a couple of young rather pretty nurses to bring a gurney. The two nurses arrive with the mobile bed just as Naruto finishes up his story. When the young aids reach for the boy to put him on the bed what little he is wearing falls off completely. The three medics gasp a little as they realize that it’s a boy. “Oh my, it’s a boy.” The older nurse exclaims quickly realizing her mistake. Coming back to her senses she orders her subordinates “Well get him on the gurney.” The two young nurses trembling a small amount at this stutter in unison “Y-yes ma’am.” As the nurses get him off of Naruto, Lee notices a small mark on his back to regular to be a scar. He looks a little closer and sees the mark is in the shape of a Quarter-note. He calls Naruto to see “Naruto look at this.” “What is it Lee?” “This.” Lee simply states. The two boys now share the same look of dread on their faces. Rock Lee says under his breath to Naruto “I’ll go tell lady Tsunade stay here and guard him, don’t tell anyone.” Naruto nods slightly “Will do.”
After what Lee gages to be the fastest sprint of his young life he arrives at the Hokage manor. Bursting into the lady’s office he pauses a second to catch his breath. After a moment Tsunade finally asks “Lee what are you doing here?” The ninja with very quickly tells the same story Naruto had not ten minutes before. “The Sound village. Orochimaru.” As she moves a little closer to Lee she sniffs the air and says “By the way you smell like urine.” Taken aback Lee states “Yeah the kid peed on me while I was carrying him.” “Okay go get changed and meet me back at the hospital within the hour.” “Yes ma’am.” Rock Lee then makes his exit with as much grace as he can muster smelling as he does. Once lee had made his exit Tsunade calls over to Shizune “Cancel all my appointments for this afternoon.” “Yes ma’am” Shizune says not even trying to argue with her realizing the gravity of the situation. “Oh and is Anko in the village?” the fifth Hokage inquires. Shuffling thru some papers on her clip broad Shizune mumbles “Um… let me see here. Yes she is here. She returned late last night from her mission to the land of waves.” “Have her meet us at the hospital at once.” Shizune just nods to this.

Walking out of her office Lady Tsunade orders the two members of the Anbu black ops guarding the door “Fallow me quickly.” “Yes Madam Hokage.” Walking thru the streets of the Leaf village, a place which she had come to call home again, her thoughts couldn't’t heldoesn'tp but turn to her childhood spent in the company of Orochimaru and Jiraiya. She thought to her self ‘After all these years I still can’t believe Orochimaru betrayed us.’

Finally arriving at the hospital she asks the first nurse she sees “Where is the boy that was brought in by the two young ninja earlier?” The poor girl not knowing what is going on looks on in complete confusion. This small event just aggravating the all ready poor mood of the Hokage and sets her off. Tsunade yells all too loudly “WELL WHERE IS THE BOY?” The small nurse cowering a great deal manages to stutter “I-I d-don’t know ma’am, but…” A far more experienced nurse hearing the commotion finally gets to the scene “Oh madam Hokage the boy is in pediatrics, second floor room 302.” The fifth says to the nurse “Thank you.” Tsunade turning to the small nurse who was still cowering apologizes “Sorry for yelling at you that was uncalled for.” The nurse, recovering a little, states “P-Perfectly fine Hokage it is your right.” “Hmm that it is that it is.” Tsunade says a wee bit too smugly. After a short walk across the brown tiled floor and an even shorter ride in the steel lined elevator the trio arrive at the room. The bright blue door blazing with number 302, standing along the wall in the multi colored hallway, opens rather listlessly. Out of it pops a head, sporting a well maintained bowl cut and eye brows that could make a caterpillar jealous, Lee says “Ah madam Hokage you’re here.

Tsunade turns to the two Anbu members and says “You two wait out here.” They respond in perfectly practiced unison “As you wish master.” Tsunade turning to the now empty door then enters the room to see Anko and Naruto sporting the same look of absolute boredom. As she observes this she thinks to her self ‘Those two could be brother and sister their so much alike.’ Tsunade couldn’t help but imagine Anko, a much more experienced ninja than her counter part, as a small girl with pigtails holding Naruto’s hand. Giggling slightly Tsunade alerts the ninja to her being there. Naruto not paying attention as was his habit jumps slightly, but then exclaims “Hey grandma Tsunade you’re here. I was almost asleep watching this kid.” At this Tsunade screams with all her might “Naruto if you fall asleep I’m going to send you back to the academy!” Naruto says nothing to this; he just stands there nodding his hanging head knowing that she would do it. During all of this commotion the four ninja hear a very small extremely high pitched yelp come from the bed in the corner of the room.

Chapter 2.A
As I feel myself waking up I notice a softness that I hadn’t felt since that black haired man kidnapped me. But before I can open my eyes to see what it is I’m hit by a large pain coming from my head. I yelp slightly as I feel it. Opening my eyes, they adjust to the sun coming in from window of what I assume to be my latest cell, I see four very large very frightening figures in the room with me. Griped with fear I franticly look for somewhere to hide as I do this I see they left the door open. I instinctively try to get up and sneak out but as I do a pain worse than the one in my head comes from my leg. Causing me to scream out in pain I then realize the four other people in the room are less than an arms length away, most likely preparing to hurt me like all the others.

Seeing them so close I try and edge my way to the other side the bed; frightened out of my mind and shaking uncontrollably as I do. Just as my back comes to rest against the cold plastered wall I feel a hand on my shoulder. Looking up, to at least see whatever sharp thing they were going to stick or cut me with, I see the smiling face of a blonde woman. And as I stare into her eyes she says in sweetest voice I can imagine “We aren’t going to hurt you little one.”

While she says this I can feel my self calm down some what. It’s then I notice that the warm feeling is gone and it has been replaced by a slightly cooler feeling and a slightly acidic smell. Having enough sense to look down I see a large yellow patch on the sheets I have been laying in. Finally realizing what I had done I franticly plead “Please, please don’t hurt me I’ll clean it up I promise.” Lifting my eyes back to the blonde woman she says in that same sweet voice “Its ok these things happen.” In a much sterner voice she said “But now that your awake there are some questions I need answered.” I manage short nod to this “I’ll answer what I can.” She starts off “Ok then first off. Where are you from?” Still not quite believing that they weren’t going to hurt me I answer truthfully. “I don’t know. My earliest memory is of waking up in a dark room a few years ago. I don’t remember anything before that.”

The nice blonde lady finally took a seat next to me on the bed and asked “Do you know who Orochimaru is?” “Um what does he look like?” I question back. At this my questioner gets a very scary very intense look on her face and then turns to the purple haired lady and says “Anko show hicouldn'tm.” The pecouldn'thadn'trson who I assume to be a ninja nods puts her hands together. And in a puff of smoke she is replaced with the person of all my nightmares. Standing there black hair pale skin and those empty. Frightened out of my mind and no longer able to control myself I duck behind the lady sitting next to me. As I shout “Please please don’t cut me again. I promise I’ll do what ever you want just don’t hurt me.” As I hide behind my current protector I can feel myself shaking violently from fear. Just as I’m about to open my eyes I sense someone holding me in their arms. In an instant I open my eyes and without realizing it I am hugging the blonde woman back. While I am hugging her I start crying telling them everything thing that had happened since I woke up in that dark room those years ago.

(work in progress)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first work of any length so critiques are very welcome.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Little Wanderer   The Little Wanderer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:43 pm

You should check the spacing of some words in the second half. Some are smushed together and don't make sense. I'll be watching this one. It does have my interest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Bluefox

Bluefox

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Little Wanderer   The Little Wanderer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:57 pm

This also has my interest keep it up
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: The Little Wanderer   The Little Wanderer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:26 pm

But before I can tell my story this sweet lady pushes me away a little and asks, with that same calming smile “What’s your name little one?” To this all I can say is “I don’t know all the black haired man ever called me was… was…” I think hard, then I finally remember “Oh yeah test subject 387.” “Well that won’t do will it?” The lady asks me.
The blonde woman just sits there in front of me biting her nail for a few minutes then says “How about Minato that sound good to you sweetheart?” I nod slightly and ask “That’s fine, but who is it?” “Well he saved our village from a big monster many years ago.” Nodding I say “Ok that sounds like a good name.” “Well Minato my name is Tsunade nice to meet you.” Miss Tsunade says to me. “Hello miss Tsunade.” I say smiling widely as I think to my self ‘I don’t believe it I finally have a name.’

As I finish my thought I start to shiver finally realizing how cold I am. I open my eyes to see Miss Tsunade carrying me and I ask “Where are you taking me?” She looks down and says “To get you changed into something warmer little one.” Tsunade sits me down on a strange table with a soft top. “Um what is thi…” as I try to ask my question I feel a warm pair of fingers on my lips silencing me. I look up to see Miss Tsunade standing there looking at me as she says “That’s enough questions for now; you can ask more later.” As she lifts her fingers I start to ask “but why can‘…” Tsunade looks at me and states “Not another word or I’ll make you be quiet.” I feel the anger rising inside me and I yell “OLD LADY” As I look up at her she doesn’t even seem to move but before I know it she puts some weird object in my mouth. She taps it once with her finger and a blue spark comes out of her hand.

I try to spit this object out but it seems stuck in my mouth. I try to touch it to pull it out but my hand just slides off. Becoming very scared I look up at Tsunade. She ruffles my hair and says “Don’t worry it’s just a pacifier we make. It uses chakra to keep it’s self in naughty little children’s mouths so that adults can do what they need to do to care for them.” Tsunade taps the pacifier again and I start sucking it. As this happens a strange calm washes over me and very quickly fall asleep feeling her removing my clothing.

Ahh chapter 2 is finally done. enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Little Wanderer   The Little Wanderer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:55 am

Hmmm. Wonder what's gonna happen next? Been awhile for a small update but we've all got different schedules I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Wanderer   The Little Wanderer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Little Wanderer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: Stories-
Jump to: