The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.

Go down 
+3
Baby Eevee
Maxicoon
Lig
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-27

Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:10 am

Feeling him self being picked up Maxy opens his eyes to see Kira looking down at him smiling. Quickly realizing she is holding a bottle in front of his muzzle. Without a second thought he begins sucking down the slightly sweet milk. Closing his eyes and enjoying the feeling of his filling belly Maxy lays back in the arms of the beautiful young lioness.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:51 am

Kira smiles at Maxy as she was feeding Maxy his bottle.She gives Maxy a gentle pat on his diapered bottom.

Evan dinks his bottle of milk.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:16 am

Tetna: *grabs 1 for her son* hungry little 1?
T.J.: yep.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:40 pm

(I think I see some interesting oppertunities here so I guess I will join)

Name: Berto
Species: skoot
Training Level: diapers but he still has accidents especially in some place that makes him nervious like a new daycare

Berto is feeling nervious and is on the ground level of a book shelf behind some toys feeling a little drowsy but still awake and he does need to go but is nervious about the new setting so his muscules are a bit teanse.

(also another idea is how sometimes little kids need help going to the bathroom maybe sometimes the caretakers have to help the cubs by like playing recordings of waterfalls or spraying a light mist from a water bottle onto there faces to help them go)
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:04 pm

This string really does hold pleanty of potential for creative thinking similair to those "lie" threads where you have to figure out exactly the opposite of what you want to say.

So I think I will also create a care taker

name: benjimen button (ben for short)
species: West palm civiet cat
potty status: underware

short bio: Shy but good hearted and loveing, but very awkward socially, and is easily embarrased made worse by the fact he has to use the potty. Is also extremly bright, When he heard of some new discoveries in reversing the aging process he was fasinated by the idea of finding the fountain of eternal youth, so he made some of his own experiments. One day one of the experiments exploded and affected him. Now along with haveing a younger looking coat of fur he is also un-incontinet, He cannot go if standing, or if something is touching him at any point above the knees or below his belly button because if the nerves feel any sort of presure his muscles will not relax with the exception of his seat if he is sitting.

He works part time at the daycare and all other care takers have been alerted to his problem.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:51 pm

Name: Marcus
Species: hedgehog
Training Level: training diapers

Bio: Young, green hedgehog, Marcus, is a lil cub trying to learn the ways of diaper training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2