The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mutant RP.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lilfox

lilfox

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Mutant RP. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 7:48 pm

(sorry dinner im back) joey said "what if we never find my house"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 7:57 pm

"Don't worry lil buddy we'll find it. When we get home I'll have the computer do a search using your name as a refrence." he siad holding Joey.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
lilfox

lilfox

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 7:59 pm

"oh ok"said joey not even knowing what a computer was
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 10:40 pm

Name: James
Discreption: 5'8" well muscled, grungy torn clothes
BIO: Has an attitude problem and doesn't respect authority, due to his parents lack of influence in his life. parents were killed when he was 7, lived on the streets since then. Parents were both telebaths, so inherited abilitys, with an emphasis on illusions. Learned to hate furs (WILL CHANGE LATER) cause of the people he associated with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 10:43 pm

Walks around the corner to see a group of furs. Glares. Walks and bumps Johny, snickering while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 10:51 pm

"Hey could you please watch out next time bud?" Johny asked looking at him oddly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 10:54 pm

In an obviously fake apologetic tone "Oh im SO sorry." Smiles and walks around a corner. Pulls out newly aquired wallet. "Now, how much was he carrying?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 10:56 pm

*nods off to sleep*
Back to top Go down
lilfox

lilfox

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 10:57 pm

"johny that guy just stole your wallet" said joey tapping him on the side
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 10:59 pm

removes cash from wallet and tosses it aside and starts to walk away
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 10:59 pm

"What. That lil son of." Johny siad walking around the corner and using his ability to stick Leo to the wall. "Give it back. Now." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 11:02 pm

"Right." Uses his own ability to make Johny see him disappear and re-appear on the other side of him
Back to top Go down
lilfox

lilfox

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 11:04 pm

joey sneaks up behind and takes the money away from leo and runs to johny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 11:05 pm

Senses Joey "You little brat!" he shouts shattering the illusoion, and sends a telepathis pain bolt right into Joey's left leg.

Last edited by on Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilfox

lilfox

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 11:07 pm

joey then say's "I may only be six and not know my way home but i have my own ability to heal beyond the average flesh" as he instantly heals himself
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 11:08 pm

"Nice try buddy but those lil mind tricks don't work on other high level telepahts." Johny siad with a smirk. "Thanks Joey." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
lilfox

lilfox

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 11:09 pm

"welcome"said joey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 11:09 pm

"Then it would help if i was causing physical pain. My abilities are strictly telepathic, meaning just messing with your brain and nervous system."
Back to top Go down
lilfox

lilfox

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 11:11 pm

(I can heel beyond the average flesh)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 11:13 pm

(I'm not harming your flesh...im hurting your mind..its all how you percieve things)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 11:13 pm

Shrugs and walks away still smileing
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 11:16 pm

(Hold on wait. Pause it for a second. I thought that jolt of pain whent through your own leg Leo.)
Back to top Go down
lilfox

lilfox

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 11:20 pm

joey gets up now pretty mad and yells "I MAY BE ABLE TO HEAL BUT I AM ALSO ABLE TO DO THE OPPOSITE AND THAT IS PAIN AND DEATH " as he says this joey uses his ability to stop the blood flow to leos legs causing im to fall over
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 11:22 pm

(Wait a second. Can we back this up please I'm getting a bit lost. here. And when I said mutant well I wasn't anticipateing all of this. Less random please folks. OK I"m pausing this for tonight. We'll back track to just after I penned Leo. Ok.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 11:33 pm

(Lig, why would i sent a pain jolt through my own leg? I was aiming for Joey...and how is this random?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mutant RP.   Mutant RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mutant RP.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Misc. RPs-
Jump to: