The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

halp!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

halp! Empty
PostSubject: halp!   halp! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:16 am

for some reason my computer wither takes extremly long times to load certain webpages (redvsblue.com, furaffinity) or it wont at all and will say
This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://www.furaffinity.net/controls/journal/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

please help?
btw Im using google chrome
Back to top Go down

halp! Empty
PostSubject: Re: halp!   halp! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:13 am

In that case, Chrome might be your problem. You see, I still use the normal Google on Internet Explorer 8 with Windows Vista, and I've got no problems. Check your internet/network connection as well.
Back to top Go down

halp! Empty
PostSubject: Re: halp!   halp! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:33 am

my connection says its working very good, and I tried downloading another web browser but that's not helping either....
Back to top Go down

halp! Empty
PostSubject: Re: halp!   halp! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:34 am

Well, then I don't know. Maybe you're just having a period of bad luck.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

halp! Empty
PostSubject: Re: halp!   halp! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:27 pm

have you checked for spyware/adware?
thats what my computer does sometimes when it gets to bogged down with those dumb things.

One thing you might do is while online activate task manager and click on the networking tab and also check on the performance tab.

If you arn't doing anything on the internet or a page downloading but the connection reads at 50+ percent you probebly have spyware/adware or even maybe a worm or virus that is taking up your connection downloading their information into your computer or exporting your information to there hosts making it to busy to listen to your commands as it is doing the work of the offending programs rather than listining to you.

I don't know how familar your are with computers but task manager is usually ctrl+alt+delete on newer computers, (on older computers thats the shut down shortcut) or you could just put taskmgr in your computers run function.

I hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

halp! Empty
PostSubject: Re: halp!   halp! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Hey Kiru. I had a similar problem. Try clearing your browser's cache and maybe browsing history too. Should fix things.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Sponsored content

halp! Empty
PostSubject: Re: halp!   halp! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

halp!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Help :: Q&A forum-
Jump to: