The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sirius's Private RP OOC

Go down 
+4
Zee-Zee
Raikan
Lig
Incontinent Wolfhound
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Sirius's Private RP OOC Empty
PostSubject: Sirius's Private RP OOC   Sirius's Private RP OOC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:11 am

Recently I have been getting back into RPing. One problem I have though is that posts are usually too short on IM and other forum RPs, and I always gotta wait for certain people to do certain things. Another thing is I going to Nigeria for 2 months starting on the 15th, so I will be a few time zones ahead of normal and will not be able to talk at normal talking hours.

That said, I want to start a private RP, invite only. As snobby as it seems, I need little bit of one on one with dad, and possibly some other friends of they would like to join. If you want to join, there are two requirements:

1) You must be a good friend of mine

2) You must be able to write long, detailed posts and advance story. High quality is awesome, this is a good oppertunity to flex your storytelling muscles.

Will there be a story? I don't know, but I'll think of something, chances are it will just be...well, family time of sorts, maybe an adventure.

All are free to read of course. I would like to think I am a decent RPer, so if any of you can learn a thing or two from reading, great.

One of the OTHER reasons I am going for the long posts and big details is because I would like to addapt some material for a short story. The story Rai wrote about him addopting me is almost completly based on the first time I RP'd as Sirius, for example. I even think he used the some of the same speach from the original too. I really think RPs are a good stepping stone to writing, so I hope to have a cute little babyfur RP going. Content will be based on how many join.

Note! Please don't be offended if you are not invited D: I'm not trying to be elitest, its just an rp.

INVITED SO-FAR
Raikan

When the timing is right, these listed below will be elegible:

Lig
Zee-Zee
Xenon
Terciel
Riolu
Kin

If you think you should be on this list, chances are you are.

<3 you all
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Sirius's Private RP OOC   Sirius's Private RP OOC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:25 pm

Ah well this actually sounds like a pretty good idea Sirius. Just let me know when it gets going and I'll be more then happy to join up with the fun. I could use a bit to flex my RP muscles and it is nice to do one with close friends with some bigger post. Gives everybody more to work with. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Sirius's Private RP OOC   Sirius's Private RP OOC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:34 pm

You know for sure I am in on this Puppy. So, when we get it going it might be nice to actually go into detail about things instead of short blurbs. Plus its an efficent solution for when you leave.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Sirius's Private RP OOC   Sirius's Private RP OOC Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:46 pm

You can count me in on this, Siri! *hugs* Thanks for inviting me! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Sirius's Private RP OOC   Sirius's Private RP OOC Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:57 pm

will be cool if im invited, if not then it won't be a every big deal.
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Sirius's Private RP OOC   Sirius's Private RP OOC Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:11 pm

I didn't expect to be invited, but when the time comes, sure I'll try and flex my saggy muscles x3
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Sirius's Private RP OOC   Sirius's Private RP OOC Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:08 am

You sure that's not a saggy diaper? *giggles* Sorry for posting off topic there but I couldn't resist. I love teasing my bro too much and he seems to like it anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Sirius's Private RP OOC   Sirius's Private RP OOC Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:29 am

T^T
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Sirius's Private RP OOC   Sirius's Private RP OOC Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:34 am

Just throwing a tired thought in here lol

We used to talk then kinda talked less and less but I'm hoping we can talk more, should college and work lighten up a bit.

And I'm good at elaborate posts but only at certain times of the day...dunno why, my brain is weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sirius's Private RP OOC   Sirius's Private RP OOC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sirius's Private RP OOC
Page 1 of 1