The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bands I like

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Bands I like Empty
PostSubject: Bands I like   Bands I like Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:12 pm

I am into a whole bunch of different genres, and so I am going to be discussing some of the bands I listen to.
I like the bands : Christian Death, Sisters of Mercy, The Cure, Gwar, Judas Priest, Metallica (Before they sold out), Megadeth, Twisted Sister, Motley Crue, Billy Idol, Poison, Ratt, Skid Row, Alice Cooper (Favourite artist), Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, Billy Joel, Elton John, Sex Pistols, Great White, W.A.S.P, Dir En Grey, Papa Roach, White Zombie, Rob Zombie, Shotgun Messiah, Motorhead, Faster Pussycat, Tim Skold, & Cradle Of Filth.
Can't think up anymore at the moment, but anyway what bands do you guys like?
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Bands I like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bands I like   Bands I like Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:39 pm

Two off the top of my head at the moment are Love and Theft (Mainly for Runaway) and Rascal Flatts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
OnyxAlphaPup
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
OnyxAlphaPup

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2006-10-16

Bands I like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bands I like   Bands I like Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:25 am

I think I have a friend already in Chimour^^ I like most of the bands you posted on there including Metallica, Black sabbath, Skind Row, Ratt, Motley Crue, Motorhead, Cradle of Filth and Megadeth I also listen to stuff like Fear Factory, Sybreed, Exodus, Children of Bodom, Dragonforce, Iced Earth, Iron Maiden, and a whole bunch more!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/onyxmetalwolf/
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Bands I like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bands I like   Bands I like Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:09 pm

[quote="Chimour"]Sisters of Mercy, The Cure, Gwar, Judas Priest, Metallica (Before they sold out), Megadeth, Twisted Sister, Motley Crue, Billy Idol, Poison, Ratt, Skid Row, Alice Cooper (Favourite artist), Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, Billy Joel, Elton John, Sex Pistols, Great White, W.A.S.P, Dir En Grey, Papa Roach, White Zombie, Rob Zombie, Shotgun Messiah, Motorhead, Faster Pussycat, Tim Skold, & Cradle Of Filth...[quote]

Great choices of bands ^^ Manson, NIN, Zombie and Priest are especially win, and its cool to know another Sisters of Mercy fan, although the only album I got sofar is Floodland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bands I like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bands I like   Bands I like Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bands I like
Page 1 of 1