The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sai's Welcome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Sai's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Sai's Welcome   Sai's Welcome Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:19 am

Riolu: *walks in* Wow. The writter sure has gotten ambitious hasn't he? Two stories started over the course of 24 hours? Wow. Anyways, here's that story he promised to write about a nice little gathering between two families. We'll see five guest stars in this one. Of course we include the writter's favorite clever squirrel, Zee-Zee! We also include his wonderful parents as they engage in a few interests with the Gittara's. The final two guests are also from Zee-Zee's family who unfortunately have only been featured in two stories. We hope you all enjoy meeting Zee-Zee's fun Uncle Mark and Cousin Sammy! *bows and starts walking out before turning back* Oh. Reason for the title is it gave the wirtter a convenient excuse for the gathering and we also will see one of the wonders of the pokemon world as well in this! *runs out now*

Sai's Welcome
By, Riolu

Skip woke up with a grunt and heaved himself out of bed. After putting on a change of clothes (and changing the wet diaper he almost always woke up in) he walked across the hall and peeked into Nate's room. He smiled when he saw Nate and Sai curled together in the crib. It had been a few days since the adoption and Nate had never seemed happier to Skip. Oddly, nobody else was in the room so Skip went downstairs to see if all of the pokemon were there. Aside from Ninetales, Arcanine and Absol sleeping in their often used spot in front of the fireplace (self lit by one of the two fire types) nobody was in the livingroom. Skip suddenly got a wiff of something in the kitchen and walked in.

"Good morning Skippa!" Kana said cheerily as she cut up some fruit.

"Moring Auntie Kana." Skip said, not minding she used his longer name. Kana was one of the few who could get away with calling him Skippa. "Good morning Lucario."

"Mornin." Lucario yawned as he worked on some bacon and eggs. "Wow. All these extra cubs around here have been making me sleep more often."

"Sleeping is healthier for you anyway." Kana said. "It's much more restfull."

"I just enjoy meditation is all." Lucario said. "Normally it's enough for me but you're right, sleep is better. I just never liked sleeping because I don't have as much control of my thoughts and that can lead to nightmares."

"Sorry to interrupt, but where is everyone else?" Skip asked. "I can't seem to find Anthony or those other little ones."

In answer, Kana patted just above her pouch. Skip smiled as he saw the vauge outlines of five bulges. "So they're helping keep the egg warm huh?"

"That was how I convinced them all to get in." Kana said chuckling. "They all were still too tired for my tastes so I convinced them that way to doze a bit till breakfast."

"Whatever works I guess." Arcanine yawned as she padded into the kitchen behind Skip. "I'm going to go out for a walk before breakfast. Want to come along Skip?"

"Sure. Why not?" Skip asked. He opened the screen door and took one step before there was a small BAMPH sound and a yelp of pain from Skip. A box had appeared out of nowhere and dropped onto his foot.

"I think that may be why not." Arcanine said sniffing at Skip's foot. "It's not that bad but you'll be limping for a few minutes. May as well make sure it doesn't get worse. I'll go alone."

"Fine." Skip said as Arcanine left. "At least I can see what's in this package before breakfast."

Skip opened the box and pulled out a letter sitting on top. It was from Izuri! Skip tore it open and began reading.

Dear Skippa,

I hope this package finds you all well. I've enclosed a few things you may need for little Sai-Sai (a word of caution, few can get away with calling him that so be careful if you chose to refer to him as such). As I suspect you don't have any in his size, I've enclosed a package of trainers for him. Despite the fact he likes to be babied (every now and again despite how hard it is to get him to admit it) Sai has in fact started potty training. This package is on me but you'll have to get more on your own. How you choose to go about training Sai is your buisness now but you had better be trying to help him. I'll know if you don't.

Also enclosed are two prescriptions. I got word from the doctors that both Sai, and Nate actually, will be needing these glasses. Knowing Sai however, he'll prefer what I've encolsed and Nate may like them too. They're the latest thing for those who need them here in the Star Region. They're glasses that can convert to goggles. Please note they're not for swimming, only for flight. Sai will likely have them as goggles most of the time but don't worry about that.

Please give my love to everyone (including yourself you loveable lug)! Don't be afraid to visit me sometime and do tell me when the egg hatches! I'd love to know what adorable little thing is inside of it!

With lots of love,
Izurina Hanazuru (that's Izuri to you!)

Skip laughed when he was done reading the letter. He pulled out the package of pull-ups and then removed the box containing the two glasses. Skip looked at the prescription inside and nodded. It said the two of them SHOULD wear their glasses all the time but they didn't absolutely have to. Their vision was good enough but it said as they got older they may experince occasional headaches that can be dramatically reduced if they were to wear them full time. Skip immediately converted one to goggles for when Sai came down and began thinking about how to go about training Sai. Zoe came in at that moment and Skip wordlessly handed her the letter. She read it and laughed as well.

"Since you have very little experince in that matter, how's about I take over training Sai." Zoe suggested. "You may have been trained at one point in time, but I remember even then you didn't get why it was so important."

"Still don't really." Skip said in agreement. "I think I have an idea for a rule we can use for Sai, or any other kids that might be potty training when they come here for that matter."

"And what might this little rule be?" Zoe asked smiling. "I'm always in the mood for a laugh."

"You might not laugh at this one." Skip countered. "I was thinking that the rule should be that if someone has two accidents, they should be in diapers for the rest of the day. This includes visitors unless they bring their own supply of trainers and wish to use it."

"Actually, that's not bad." Zoe said.

"I think Sai would agree to it." Kana said placing a plate of chopped tropical fruits on the table. "The cutie tends to get too embarrassed when he has an accident in his trainers. Keeping that number down sounds like a good idea."

"I notice you said visitors included." Lucario said laying out a huge platter of bacon, eggs, ham and sausages.

"I didn't have anyone in particular in mind to target it with but yess that includes Zee-Zee." Skip said. "Our stock of abosrbant undergarnments is primarily diapers so I don't want to have to go through the trainers too fast. That's also why I said unless they bring their own supply. If Zee-Zee comes here with some trainers of his own, he's welcome to use them instead. Honestly I don't think we'll have to worry unless we watch him for an enitre day or something."

"True enough." Lucario said. "I'll go get the two cubs upstairs."

Lucario walked out just as Arcanine returned. She saw breakfast was ready and went to wake up Ninetales and Absol. Zoe got out some plates for everyone and started dishing out the food while Kana roused the four sleeping pokemon in here pouch.

"I think we should have a party or something today to welcome Sai officially." Zoe said. "It could just be something as small as invite some friends over and just generally socialize."

"Good idea." Skip said. "I'll call Zed and see what he thinks."

Riolu: All the writter has for now. He needs to recharge for a bit before continuing. Most likely he'll be playing World of Warcraft and later watching just a couple Saturday Morning Cartoons. He also needs to eat which is something he forgets to do on the weekends sometimes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Sai's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai's Welcome   Sai's Welcome Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Heehee, great start, and I'm really looking forward to this one! *hugs the clever writer and sits down, sucking his thumb, to listen to the rest of the story*

Thanks for featuring the whole family! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Sai's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai's Welcome   Sai's Welcome Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:25 pm

Oooookay. Not something I'd picture Zee-Zee doing. *thinks about it for a minute* Okay, maybe sometimes when I think about pics like the latest one Tavi has drawn of Zee-Zee. Anyways, thanks Zee-Zee! Here's just a bit more. This writter needs some sleep so he'll be back to writting later tonight.

"I'll get it!" Zee-Zee squeaked excitedly when the phone began ringing. He picked it up so quick he almost dropped it and squeaked into the reciever, "Hello! Squirrel home. My I ask who's calling?"

"Hi Zee-Zee." Skip answered from the other end. "It's Skip. Can I talk to your daddy?"

"Can I talk to Nate after?" Zee-Zee asked.

"You might get to come over actually." Skip said.

"DADDY! IT'S SKIP! HE WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT ME COMING OVER!" Zee-Zee yelled, not realizing until he turned that Zed had just gotten right behind him.

"No need to shout Zee-Zee." Zed said, motioning for the phone. Zee-Zee handed the phone to Zed and waited eagerly for the answer as Zed said, "Hello? Skip?"

After a few seconds (spent by wiggling a finger in his ear) Skip said, "Yeah Zed. I'm here. Actually I was wondering if you all would like to come over maybe for a barbeque or something for a late lunch. I haven't worked out a menu yet but we've got a new member of the family we want to welcome with a few friends."

"Oh." Zed said. "I'd love to but we've got family coming over today. Zena's brother and our nephew are coming over for awhile."

"That would be Mark and Sammy right?" Skip asked thinking about what Zee-Zee had told Nate about his family and Nate had passed on to Skip.

"Yep." Zed answered.

"Maybe they'd like to come as well?" Skip suggested. "I'm sure Nate and Sai would like to meet them."

"Isn't Sai that little fox/bunny that cameover for that party you threw?" Zed asked.

"The very same." Skip answered. "We decided since he and Nate are so much like brothers anyway that we'd adopt him. Wish I'd had a brother growing up. All I had was a somewhat tom-boyish squirrel. OUCH!"

Zed chuckled. "I'm guessing by that whack you were reffereing to Zoe while in front of her."

"Yep." Skip laughed. "Good thing that's just one way of showing affection for her. At least when she does it to me it is."

Zed shook his head and tried not to burst out laughing into the phone. "I could call Mark real quick and ask if he'd mind."

"That'd be great." Skip said.

Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Sai's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai's Welcome   Sai's Welcome Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:16 pm

*giggle* Zee-Zee's a thumb-sucker whenever it's story-time or he's feeling sleepy. He doesn't know he's doing it ^.^

Thanks again for writing me! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Sai's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai's Welcome   Sai's Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:11 am

No problem Zee-Zee! I might just have to work that into a short sometime. BTW, do you happen to have a journal on Sammy? I saw one for Zed, Zena and Mark but can't seem to locate him.

Anyways, here's more fo the story! Hope you enjoy!

"Time to wake up boys." Lucario said as he picked up Sai and Nate without even giving them a chance to wake up.

"Wha' time is it?" Nate asked yawning sleepily.

"Breakfast time." Lucario said, stealthily checking to find both cubs were wet. "Kana and I worked very hard on it too so you'd better be hungry."

"Aren't I always when I wake up?" Nate asked.

"Yep, but you're always wet when you wake up too." Sai teased.

"You are most of the time too." Nate quipped affectionately.

Lucario smiled and set both cubs down on the changing table. A few quick moves and the diapers were rolled up and in the trash. Skip powdered Nate up first (even though he didn't need it he still liked the scent of it) and got a fresh diaper on him. He helped Nate down and powdered Sai up next. To Sai's surprise, Lucario pulled out a trainer and slipped it on him.

"When did we get the trainers?" Sai asked.

"Izuri sent us some." Lucario explained before hefting Sai onto one shoulder. Nate giggled and hopped up onto the other one. Lucario smirked and decided to give them a little fun before breakfast. Two quick motions and he had jumped out the window (to excited squeals of his passengers) and with a flip as he grabbed the upper frame, he landed on the roof. One more leap found them around the back end of the house with the two cubs giggling wildly. Skip looked up in surprise when Lucario came in with them through the back door.

"How'd you... nevermind. I don't think I want to know." Skip said. "I see you got one of your new trainers Sai."

"Yep." Sai said proudly.

"Zoe has been nice enough to offer to oversee your potty training since she's the only one who may be qualified to do so." Skip said. "We do have a rule though for it. Since we don't have a lot of trainers and your the only one who wears them regularly, you'll only get two each day. If you use them both, it's diapers for the rest of the day. Got it?"

"Yeah. Sounds fair enough." Sai said agreeably.

"Have a seat boys and have your breakfast." Kana said as she sat each of the now awake pokemon from her pouch down at the table. "I made one of your favorites Sai."

Lucario flinched as Sai immediately began drooling at the sight of the fruit. Sai was almost addicted to tropical fruits. Nate guessed it must have been the tree-fox side of him. Sai's orange and pink swirled tail was swishing wildly as Lucario sat him down. Before anyone could stop him he was munching down the fruit as fast as he could. Nate was busy working on the sausage. As soon as he took a bite of it he knew what type of meat it was.

"You know, I don't think I've ever seen a non-anthro deer before." Nate said suddenly. "We're not eating an anthro right?"

"There are special places to find animals in the world." Skip said. "Don't worry about your venison. You'd know by a general sense of wrongness if it was an anthro."

"Okay." Nate said, placated by the answer. He was glad nothing felt wrong because he loved venison. When the family had finished eating their breakfast, the phone rang. Skip picked it up and after a few minutes, Skip smiled and hung it back up.

"Good news guys!" Skip said. "Zee-Zee and his family are coming over for a bit of a party today."

"YAY!" Nate squealed. "What kind of party?"

"We figured a cookout would be nice." Skip said. "We can set up a few different things to keep everyone occupied."

"Speaking of which we should probably get ready." Zoe said. "I'll go to the grocery store and get the food. You guys get everything else ready while Sai and I are gone."

"You want me to come with?" Sai asked.

"Sure do." Zoe said, brushing her bushy tail against him.

"Can I come too?" Nate asked as cutely as he could.

"Oh, I suppose but my cub limit is two." Zoe said before anyone else could ask. Hiroki and Hinata snapped their fingers simultaneously while Anthony just humphed. Daisy didn't seem to mind and was already following Lucario as he went out to the garage with Skip to get a few things ready in the yard. Lucario looked back at Daisy nervously. He still had no idea why she almost always seemed to be following him. Zoe meanwhile carried both of the cubs upstairs and got out some clothes for them.

"You know, we might forget how to walk as much as you all carry us around." Sai said as Zoe laid out a pair of black shorts for him. Sai pulled them on while Nate was getting put into a white onesie and a pair of cargo jeans. Nate didn't know why but he liked having all the pockets in his jeans. Zoe pulled out a onesie she had made the day before and went to put it on Sai. He groaned a bit as he had just managed to get his tail through the hole in his shorts. Zoe just smiled and slipped the lilac and lavender tye-dyed onesie on him. She widened her eyes a bit when she pulled his tail through the hole.

"Is there something on your tail Sai?" Zoe asked. "It felt wierd there for a second."

"No. Nothing's on my tail." Sai said quickly.

Zoe gave him a look. "Sai." she said sounding a little worried. "If there's something wrong I should know about it. I'm your caretaker now. I need to know these things. Are you sure nothing is wrong."

Sai blushed a bit but shook his head. Nate took a look at his tail and noticed something.

"How'd you change the direction of that pink swirl on your tail Sai?" Nate asked.

"It hasn't changed." Sai said quickly again.

"Uh-huh!" Nate insisted. "It was clockwise at the table, now it's counterclockwise."

"No it wasn't?" Sai asked hopefully. When Zoe and Nate looked at him, he knew the jig was up and looked down sadly. Nate and Zoe both watched in amazement as the pink swirl on his orange tail unwraped and split from it.

"I didn't know you had two tails!" Nate said enviously. "That's cool Sai! Why were you so defensive about it."

"I'm wierd cause I have more than one tail." Sai said, sounding like he was about to cry.

"What's wrong with having more than one tail?" Ninetales asked as she came in. "I'm of the opinion that having more than one tails is a good thing."

"That's cause you're a Ninetales." Zoe laughed. "Sai sweetie. She is right though. There's nothing wrong with having two tails. I think that pink tail is kind of cute actually."

"Really?" Sai asked looking up. Judging by the mistiness in his eyes he had come close to breaking down.

"Of course!" Nate said, rushing up to hug his newly adoptive brother. "I think it's awesome you have more tan one tail!"

"Thanks guys." Sai said hugging Nate back. "Could we keep this a secret though? I'm not ready to let everyone know just yet."

"Sure thing." Zoe said as Sai wrapped his tails together again to make it look like a single one. "Let's get going then."

"Um.. Zoe?" Sai asked.

"Yeah Sai." Zoe answered.

"I kind of need a change before we go."
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Sai's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai's Welcome   Sai's Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:57 pm

*giggle* Sai's certainly a cute little thing! Looks like his potty-training isn't going so great, though... ^.^

I've really neglected poor little Sammy, I haven't given him a journal to himself or anything like that. I'll try to write something up about him soon ^.^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Sai's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai's Welcome   Sai's Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:59 pm

I'm not the only one who says thanks this time Zee-Zee. I was on the phone with him when I saw your comment so he extends his gratitude for liking his character as well. Sai certainly is cute. He's not going to have too much luck with training actually. In my other stories, he actually had to go through potty training twice due to his ticking off a being with control over time. First time he was trained by 5, the second was by 8 so he'll be somewhere inbetween here.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Sai's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai's Welcome   Sai's Welcome Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:54 am

Here's just a bit more for you all! I gotta go to sleep now if I want to wake up in time to watch the Packers vs. the Viking tonight before work. Kind of have mixed feelings about this game since Farve was such a great QB for my Dad's team. I'm wondering how many Packers are going to take this game personally though, and how well the new(ish) guy is going to stack up to his predecessor.

"Hey, before you guys go." Skip said as the trio began walking out the door. "I wanna give you two something Izuri sent."

"Okay!" Nate said excitedly, wondering if it was some kind of gift.

Skip knelt down to the cubs level and looked at them oddly seriously (for Skip anyway since his expression was almost always happy). "Do the two of you remember when you went to get your eyes checked?"

"Yep." Nate said, wincing a bit at the memory. "They put these wierd drops in my eyes that almost made them completely black and every time I saw even a small light my eyes felt like they were going to pop out of my head."

"That's cause you didn't keep the blindfold Izuri put on you at first." Sai teased. "I knew she wouldn't let anything hurt us so I was fine in the dark for awhile."

"I wasn't scared of the dark." Nate said blushing. "I just like to look around when she does that step thingy of hers. The colors are awesome, despite the fact they make me dizzy. I know how safe it feels in Izuri's arms."

"Kind of like mine." Zoe said, hugging Nate (mainly to interrupt him so Skip could get to the point).

"More like being wrapped in Ninetales's tails or maybe nestled next to Arcanine's belly or in Kana's pouch but your's are pretty close." Nate said. Zoe looked at him hurt for a moment before she saw the teasing glint in his eye and she lightly slugged his shoulder.

"Cheeky." Zoe said. "Anyway Skip?"

"Anyways." Skip said finally (while trying not to laugh at the good natured argument Nate and Sai were having). "The results finally came in. You two need glasses."

"Aww man!" Sai groaned. "I look awful in glasses."

"Well let's just see." Zoe said grabbing Nate's pair (which fortunately was the same prescription). "It might be like our last conversation."

When Zoe put the glasses on Sai, she had a hard time keeping a straight face. "See! I told you so!" Sai pouted, crossing his arms. Sai almost reminded Nathaniel of Professor Trelawney from Harry Potter when he looked at the eyes, but the frames stuck out as well in a way that just didn't seem to fit Nate's mental picture of Sai.

"Okay, you're right." Zoe finally laughed. "Good thing they can do this."

Zoe did something to the glasses out of the cubs sight and the instantly became goggles. Nate thought Sai looked a little wierd wearing them but they were a significant improvement from the specs. Sai moved them up to his forehead and suddenly looked a heck of a lot better. Everyone nodded approvingly.

"The note said you two do not absolutely have to wear them all the time but it said later on you two may suffer from periodic headaches that these glasses will reduce." Skip explained. "So you can keep you little fashion statement there Sai. The goggles probably aren't the best for swimming but they can work for that purpose. Also, they should definitely be worn when you go flying. Here are yours by the way Nate."

Skip had sneakily converted what was originally to be Sai's pair of goggles back into glasses while nobody was looking. Nate put the pair on immediately and everyone nodded. Somehow, he made the look work much more than Sai had.

"You look great like that Nate." Skip said. "You should keep them like that."

"Thanks." Nate said happily. "Do they make me any cuter?"

"Absolutely!" Zoe squeaked as she picked both of the cubs up and gave them her "cubbed down" version of her usual hugs. Zoe had a habit of hugging tighter than bears were sterotyped to hug and yes, had actually cracked one of Skip's ribs once on accident. Skip may have fixed it right away but Zoe made sure to set a seperate level for cubs. Now her hugs were always tight (and somewhat breath restricting) but always warm and cuddly. With the two now bespectacled cubs in her arms, Zoe stepped out the door and to the family vehicle, making sure she remembered the diaper bag she had packed as she went.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Sai's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai's Welcome   Sai's Welcome Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:22 pm

Glasses make every cub look good! *admires himself in the mirror*

I've written a bio on Sammy, in the Characters forum, if you wanna know a bit more about him ^.^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Sai's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai's Welcome   Sai's Welcome Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:34 pm

YAYAZ! Thanks Zee-Zee! This'll help big time. I got enough on the others for now, but Sammy I feel I've barely scratched the surface on.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Sai's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai's Welcome   Sai's Welcome Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:49 am

Well, here's a bit more again. Few funny moments and a touching one in here. Sai makes a big decision a certain squirrel probably wouldn't normally approve of but might once he hears Sai's reasons. Maybe he could learn a thing or two from him.

"I'm glad they have these carts." Zoe said cheerfully as she pushed it along an isle. "It removes the argument of who gets the seat and who is stuck in the basket."

Sai and Nate were seated facing each other in one of those carts that had a small seating behind the actual cart. Those things were a little harder to steer but Sai and Nate were happy with the arangement at least. Zoe was happy too. One of the main things she was happy about was that it was seeming every second that passes diminished the possibility that Nate and Sai would ever show the less attractive side of brothers. Zoe knew that most brothers tended to argue when they were around the same age, but Sai and Nate got along so well, it was slightly disturbing.

"Oh well." Zoe said out loud without realizing it. "Never look a gift horse in the mouth I guess."

Nate and Sai giggled when an equine looked up confusedly. Zoe realized she said her last thoughts out loud and showed a common sign of squirrel embarrassment by flipping her bushy tail over her eyes. Nate and Sai giggled again when she pulled her tail out of her eyes just in time to avoid crashing into a conveintly placed pillar, causing a very visible blush to appear.

"Not a word of this to Skip." Zoe said, almost pleadingly.

"Make it worth our while." Nate said smirking cutely.

"Extorting little cheek." Zoe accused affectionately. She knew Skip would find out eventually anyway since just about the entire family had a habbit of brining up embarrassing situations the other members had been in as a way of affectionate teasing that got laughs all around by the time it was all over with. But she figured since they were behaving they deserved a treat anyway so she may as well make it fun for the two. "Fine. Deal."

Nate just smiled and gave Sai a high-five. When Zoe had all of the side dishes she could think of, she went to the checkout isle and grabbed them a King Size Reese Big Cup to split. Zoe knew it was one of Nate's favorites so she was sure they'd be happy. When they were clear of the lines, she ducked into the Subway near the door and was glad to find that this one did do same day orders if they weren't too busy and the customers were willing to wait. Fortunately both criteria were filled so Zoe got a 9 foot long just in case evryone was really hungry or so there would be leftovers. As the gigantic sub was being made, Zoe noticed Sai was shifting in his seat a bit. Zoe smiled knowingly and bent down to Sai's level.

"You okay honey?" Zoe asked. Nate giggled as Sai got his usual embarrassed look before calming down at Zoe's tone of voice. Something about Zoe Nate felt sure could charm birds out of trees if she put her mind to it.

"Yes." Sai said sadly. "I just..." Sai trailed off as his ear drooped. Despite how calm he felt, he was still a little sad about something painfully obvious to both Nate and Zoe.

"Don't worry honey. I get it." Zoe said to save the kit further embarrassment. "Excuse me, could we leave our cart here while I run my little bro to the bathroom?"

"Sure." the cashier said while he rung up one of the few people that came trickling in at the early(ish) time. "We'll make sure nobody takes anything."

"Thanks." Zoe said, before scooping up both Nate and Sai and running them to a conveniently placed family restroom. Zoe walked in and set Nate on the floor before pulling down the changing table.

"I wanna ask you something Sai since I'll be helping you and I don't want you to be ashamed of answering." Zoe said as she set Sai down on the table. "We're family now and despite how much we tease we are never mean to each other."

"Okay." Sai said, feeling like he knew where this was going.

"How successful have you been since you started potty training?" Zoe asked. "Can you tell how many days you've been dry?"

"I can count them on one paw." Sai said sadly as his shorts were removed, revealing his wet trainer.

"Another question." Zoe said as she removed the trainer and began cleaning Sai up. "How come you didn't seem to mind wearing diapers before Izuri sent some trainers? You never mentioned you were being trained once. and you never made any attempt to maintain your training."

"I don't know." Sai sighed. "I just, kind of like this you know? I enjoy the diapers for some reason. I still want to be potty trained but I think I'll miss being in diapers at the same time."

"If you like diapers then why would you really want to be potty trained?" Zoe asked as she pulled out a diaper. "Remember, that was your second accident today."

"Yes I know." Sai said as Zoe slid it under him and taped it around his twin twined tails. "I just think I'd like to have control but be able to choose to wear diapers when I want. Plus if I end up missing being babied I can always talk to Kana, or Izuri, or even Ninetales now. Not to mention you."

"That is a good point." Zoe said as she powdered up the kit, making both cubs smile at the scent. "But maybe you're not ready to let go of full time diapers yet? That might explain your lack of success. I know I'm supposed to be encouraging you to potty train, but I feel more inclined to make you happy. Might I suggest you put a hold on potty training until you're really ready for it? I think you'll spare yourself the inner turmoil if you do."

"I'm willing to give it a shot for now I guess." Sai agreed as Zoe taped him back up. "I can start again at any time though right?"

"Of course." Zoe said nuzzling the tip of his nose. "You just ask me whenever you want to start up again and we'll get right back on it."

Sai sat up quickly and hugged Zoe around the neck. "Thanks Zoe. This means alot."

"No problem Sai-Sai!" Zoe said, before clapping a paw to her mouth. "Ooops! Sorry, forgot only Izuri can get away with calling you that all the time."

Sai looked at her for a moment and snuggled closer to her. "No. It's okay. You sounded just like her when you called me that."

"Can I call you Sai-Sai then?" Nate asked teasingly.

Sai smirked at Nate. "Nope!"

I'm sure we all think Zee-Zee should take a leaf from Sai's book but then again, we all got to remember his stories are so much cuter because of his steadfast resistance to being diapered (except durig flights with his favorite otter/squirrel hybrid (actually I have a sneaky suspicion I have that category locked up at the moment).
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Sai's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai's Welcome   Sai's Welcome Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:21 am

I get the feeling my buddy is going to laugh at this bit when he read it. Here's a bit more of the story. We'll get a funny little part between my character Lucario and my friend's character Daisy the Buneary. Hope you all enjoy! And Sai, if you're reading this here, I hope I did an okay job on Daisy.

Sai was considerably more cheerful as the trio drove home. He was almost giddy by the time they actually got home and both he and Nate leaped out of the vehicle and ran into the backyard when Zoe opened the door for them. The two were immediately in the trees and had a half sort of game of tag going. Zoe looked around the yard and was happy to see Skip had set up a net. She didn't know if it was for volleyball or what but she was happy to see it anyways. She sat down and decided to watch the two cubs play since everything else seemed to be done. Ninetales, Kana, and Arcanine joined her soon after as Hiroki, Hinata, and Anthony dove outside to play. Lucario snuck past them and looked around a bit nervously.

"What's up Lucario?" Zoe asked, smirking as she already knew what was going on.

"Oh nothing." Lucario said hastily trying to compose himself. "You wouldn't happen to have seen Daisy would you?"

"Here she comes now." Zoe said looking behind him.

Lucario jumped and spun around to find that nobody was behind him. He glared back at Zoe as all four of the females began laughing. "Not cool Zoe. Not cool."

"Not cool but definitely funny." a voice said as something landed from the roof next to Lucario.

"EEEEEK!" Lucario yelped before jumping back from the voice, and unfortunately straight into the pool. Everyone began laughing at that (Sai and Nate only stopping themselves from falling out of the tree they were in because they were leaning against each other). Lucario came out spluttering with his white robe flowing out beside him. He waded his way to the shallow end slowly and everyone began llaughing even more as he dragged himself out of the pool. Apparently Lucario had taken to wearing diapers more often now as the bulge was evident in his pants that barely wanted to stay on Lucario.

"Great. This is my only set of clothes." Lucario grumbled.

"Then just go around in a diaper like me." Daisy giggled as she bounced onto his shoulder. Lucario stiffened and there was a sudden popping noise as his diaper gave way to a flood. Lucario barked in surprise tried to run to the house, only to trip on his own pants as the heavy diaper forced them to his ankles when the tapes broke away completely. Daisy landed on his back and just giggled at him. She bounced lightly when Lucario rolled over and began trying to crab walk away from him. She just calmly followed after him, smiling at him the whole time.

"That was really cute, all of that you just did." Daisy said teasingly. "Especially when you wet yourself for the third time and broke your diaper."

"How did you..." Lucario gasped.

"When you jumped once at Zoe's joke. When you played shoot the moon and landed in the pool, and when I jumped on your shoulder." Daisy said. "I could hear the hiss every time." She pointed at her ears and everyone suddenly got how she knew.

"Ummm... Uhhhh..." Lucario stuttered, still backing away as Daisy continued to get closer.

"Why do I keep following you exactly?" Daisy suggested.

"I've been curious but didn't want to ask." Lucario said, still continuing to crab walk.

"DUH!" Everyone except Daisy chourused.

"Lucario." Zoe laughed. "It's obvious she likes you."

"Why wouldn't she?" Lucario asked. " I haven't done anything for her not to like me have I?"

"Lucario you clueless doofus!" Nate laughed. "Not that kind of like!"

Lucario suddenly almost looked like an evolved form of Hinata as realization hit him. Daisy just giggled and hopped onto him before snuggling into his wet chest fur (being careful to avoid the spike). Lucario stiffend and was absolutely still. Skip came out and saw what was happening before he promptly began rolling with laughter. When he composed himself he walked over, wrapped Lucario up in his sodded robe, and carried both him and Lucario inside. "I'm gonna have a chat with these two. I might be able to give them a few pointers."

"Especially since you used to be like Lucario in this regard!" Zoe called after him. There was a crash from inside as Zoe's comment made Skip stumble in embarrassment and knock over two of the chairs at the table. Everyone laughed some more and then continued with what they had been doing previously. It wasn't long before Nate heard the sound he had been waiting for.

"Hello! We're here!" Zee-Zee chirruped excitedly as he came around the corner of the house.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Sai's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai's Welcome   Sai's Welcome Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:58 pm

*giggle* Cute scenes, and funny too! I can't wait to see more! And yay, now the squirrels are here, the party can really get started! I bet I can convince Sai he wants to wear trainers again! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Sai's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai's Welcome   Sai's Welcome Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:03 am

*chuckles* Kind of like how you convinced Tavi? Or maybe how you convinced Lig? *laughs* Just joking Zee-Zee. You could definitely convince him to be trained but it won't be nearly as easy to convince him to start up again right away. Just see what happens in this latest update in which we finally get a second (or third depeneding on how you look at it) story in which Sammy and Mark are featured.

"ZEE-ZEE!" Nate squealed before launching himself in his bespectacled friend's direction. He stopped just before crashing into him and then pounced into a hug anyway. Zee-Zee hugged Nate back before looking at him.

"You're wearing glasses!" Zee-Zee said excitedly. "Now we look like twins!"

"Not quite." Nate laughed. "I still got a bit more bulge at the back of my shorts and I bet soon you won't have any back there."

"Yep! Soon I'll be a really big squirrel!" Zee-Zee chittered happily. He saw Sai approaching from behind Nate and smiled. "Hiya Sai! Nice to seee ya again!"

"Hey Zee-Zee." Sai said happily, joining in the group hug. Zee-Zee noticed a crinkle as Sai hugged him and giggled.

"Did you get in trouble again?" Zee-Zee asked, remembering Sai was diapered the last time he saw him because he got into too much mischief back at home.

"Um... no not really." Sai said.

"Then how come you're back in diapers?" Zee-Zee asked.

"Ummm..." Sai said embarrassedly. "I kind of... um... gave up potty training for the moment."

"Awww. Don't give up!" Zee-Zee said encouragingly. "I'm sure you can do it!"

"It's not that I'm giving up really." Sai said. "I'm just taking a break sorta. I'm not quite ready to give up diapers yet."

"Why not?" Zee-Zee asked growing excited at the prospect of potentially turning someone to the potty side so to speak. "Being a big boy is the best! Everyone tells you how clever you are and how grown up you are and..." Zee-Zee gasped as he had been talking a little too fast so Sai took the chance to cut back in.

"I know and I want to be potty trained." Sai said.

"Then why stop now?" Zee-Zee asked. "You should keep going and become a big boy even faster!"

"I... um..." Sai said, suddenly feeling a little confused as to how to explain to the adamnt squirrel how he felt without dying from embarrassment. Nate saw his brother's dilema and cut in.

"Sai kind of likes being babied actually Zee-Zee." Nate said.

"Huh?" Zee-Zee asked, suddenly feeling very confused as to why anyone would want to be a baby. A kid he could see as some grown-up things were incredibly boring, but a baby?

"I like how it feels when someone who loves me changes me." Sai said. "It makes me feel... I don't know. I just feel really happy when that happens. It also didn't help that I actually haven't had much success potty training anyway. I've only ever managed to stay dry five days straight and those were my only five days without a single accident. That's the only time I was almost out of trainers but then I started wetting again. I got so sad about and I tried to keep myself occupied but that got me in trouble. When moma put me in diapers for an extended time then, that's when I started feeling like this. I don't know. It's confusing but that's just how I feel."

"Oh." Zee-Zee said, still trying with all of his cleverness (both his imagined and the surprising IQ for his age he really did posess) to process everything. He still didn't get it fully but he wouldn't let Sai and Nate know that so he decided to be like Nate and support Sai like Nate supported his decision to potty train even though Zee-Zee suspected Nate would love it if he were to give up. "Yeah, that kind of makes sense. Maybe you're just like a toy with batteries that died. You just need to get new ones but you don't have any spares right now and need to wait until you go to the store for more."

Nate giggled. He knew almost exactly what Zee-Zee had been thinking somehow. Sai giggled as well, knowing the same thing as Nate but also giggling because Zee-Zee had stumbled onto exactly how he was feeling (more or less).

"That's kind of how I feel sometimes too." a shy voice said from behind them. Nate turned around and saw a squirrel of about his age. He bore a distinct family resemblence to Zee-Zee so Nate assumed this was Sammy. He saw behind him that Zee-Zee's family (including a long haired guy that Nate knew from Zee-Zee's description must be Mark) was already chatting with Zoe, Arcanine, Ninetales and Kangaskhan.

"Hi." Nate said happily. "You must be Sammy. I'm Nate and this is Sai. (There's a "Hiya!" from Sai at this point.) Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too." Sammy said, a bit more relaxed. Sammy had just come over after seeing four new grownups and he always felt nervous meeting new ones. Especially when they were as big as Arcanine.

"So you have a bit of trouble training too?" Sai asked.

"Yeah." Sammy blushed. "Some days I have a few too many accidents and don't feel like trying anymore. I almost always try again the next day but there are times when I do ask Daddy to keep me like that for an extra day. I'm glad he doesn't seem to mind too much."

"He sound's like the type that would do anything for you if it would help you." Nate said.

"Uncle Mark's always been like that." Zee-Zee said. "He's also a lot of fun! It's almost like being around a really big kid smoetimes instead of an adult but he can be an adult at the same time he's lots of fun!"

"I know somebody else like that." Sai said, thinking at the same time as Nate of a certain otter they both knew.

"Hey Sammy?" Nate asked. "Do you like climbing trees? Skip somehow got the trees around here to make a really cool almost jungle gym type thing to climb in!"

Sammy's eyes lit up and he laughed before running towards the trees saying, "Race you there!" Sai laughed and took off after him in a blink with Nate and Zee-Zee close behind.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Sai's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai's Welcome   Sai's Welcome Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:06 pm

Yay! Thanks for writing Sammy! Squeee, we're all gonna have so much fun playing together! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Sai's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai's Welcome   Sai's Welcome Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:21 am

Your welcome Zee-Zee! Just a little news flash. I think I almost got my friend into trouble with this story. He was reading this in English class and was having trouble not to laugh. Most of the students thought he was crazy or had something wrong with his head because they were watching something on Edgar Allan Poe.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Sai's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai's Welcome   Sai's Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:28 am

Here's a bit more for you all! Time for the adults to bond a bit.

Meanwhile, the adults were chatting as they watched the kids at play.

"Looks like Sammy's already made friends with them." Zena chuckled. "Just look at those four go!"

"Thanks for bringing me along sis." Mark said happily. "It's nice to see Sammy making friends already."

"No problem Mark." Zena smiled.

"Hey guys!" Skip said coming out of the house. "What I miss?"

"Oh, Sai just confessed he's gonna take a break from potty training to Zee-Zee, the two had a little debate ending in Zee-Zee accepting Sai's choice for now. Sammy came up to them probably feeling some connection to Sai and now the four are fast friends and racing through the trees." Zoe said quickly. "In short, the usual cubbish chaos that happens around here."

"Figures." Skip laughed. "Nice to see you again by the way Zena and Zed. You must be Mark. I'm Skip."

"Nice to meet you." Mark said as they shook hands.

"Hey Zoe?" Zena asked. "Would that happen to be a badmitton net over there?"

"Sure is." Zoe answered. "Wanna try me?"

Zena felt the excitability that exists in almost all squirrel rising at Zoe's challenge. "You're on!"

"Mind if I join in?" Ninetales asked getting up.

"If you can find someone else to play sure, we could do doubles." Zoe said.

"Actually I thought I could take you both on at once." Ninetales said.

Zoe looked at Zena and said, "Oh she is asking for it." Zena nodded in agreement and the trio took off for the net. Ninetales of course held the racket in one of her tails and waited on one side while Zoe served. As the birdie came over the net, Ninetales simply sat down and stretched out the tail holding the raquet. A tiny flick sent it right back over, but it was smacked right back by Zena. Skip, Zed and Mark just watched from the sidelines and laughed. By the looks of it, the game was going to last for awhile. Skip looked around for a bit and noticed Kana and Arcanine had vanished. Another quick look saw Kana's tail vanishing inside while Arcanine had gone to watch the cubs more closely. The four had apparently started a sort of tree-top tag and were having a blast. Despite the fact they had an egde with their wings, Sai and Nate neglected to use them as they climbed through them to chase after the squirrels and each other.

Absol came out then carrying a box on his head, nestled against his horn. "Anyone interested in a game of chess?" he asked. "By the looks of it I bet we finish a game before those three score one point."

"Sure! I love chess." Zed answered.

"I'm always willing to give it a shot but I was more into sports really in high school." Mark answered.

"You brought out the right set right Absol?" Skip asked.

"Of course!" Absol answered. "I though more than two would want to play so I grabbed the four player."

"Four player chess?" Mark asked.

"I've heard of that one." Zed said. "They have extra rows before the main board to hold the player's starting spaces and when it's a free for all, capturing a player's king means you get their pieces."

"Yep." Skip answered. "Otherwise it's exactly the same game. You just have to be a bit more strategic here since you have three opponents. You have to be careful who you trust and find ways to use your opponents positions to your advantage. Sometimes to attack you have to place your own piece in threat of another player and you have to wonder are they attacking the same person and help you out or are they going to attack you as well."

"Sounds complicated." Mark said.

"A little." Absol agreed as he pulled the board out. There was a slight widening of eyes when the board was revealed to be made of solid marble! "But generally the players will usually go for the player in the lead. Either the one who's captured the most pieces or the one with the most left. There are other factors to consider of course depending on the strategy of the individual but that's usually how it goes."

Skip pulled out the four sets in their boxes and handed one to both Mark and Zed. Absol took one for himself and they were interested to find that their sets were actually pokemon figures. Absol had gotten his favorite set. Giratina served as the King with various ghost and drak pokemon serving as the rest of the pieces. Absol liked it merely because the Rooks were Absol. The set looked like it was actually made of platinum! Zed got a diamond looking set that had Dialga as the King while Skip got a pearl set with Palkia as the King. Mark was the lucky one to get an opal set with the Origin Pokemon Arceus as a King. The family had set the rule that Arceus always went first and it passes clockwise after that. The game started soon after and the three furs just talked about pretty much anything in general as they got to know each other. Absol stayed silent the whole time as he was too focused on the game to really pay any attention to conversation. Skip talked about sports for a bit with Zed and as he got to know Mark, he found the two had a lot in common and soon were fast friends. The main thing was that although they were young parents, they would always place their kids first no matter the situation.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Sai's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai's Welcome   Sai's Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:14 am

And here's a bit more. I think I may have too many characters as it's hard to give focus to everyone. We're nearing the end and we're not getting a lot of dialogue from Mark or Sammy. Oh well. There's always a chance in other stories.

Kana came back out a few minutes later with the other pokemon in tow. Those pokemon in need of diapers (Anthony, Daisy, and increasingly as of late, Lucario) were in swim diapers. The group went over to the pool and Anthony dove right in. After swimming underwater for a bit he cam back up floating on his back with only his head, his four paws, and the end of his tail floating cutely on the surface of the water.

"Come on in guys! The water's great!" He said happily. Hiroki dove in after him with Hinata close behind. Daisy actually pounced into the pool on top of Lucario and soon was chasing him around the pool. Lucario still seemed embarrassed by Daisy's affections for him but he didn't appear to be afraid of her anymore. Kana stood watching them for a bit before turning around. She was just about to walk over to a lounge chair when Nate and the other cubs ambushed her.

"Auntie Kana?" Nate asked cutely. "Can we show Zee-Zee and Sammy the egg please?"

"I'd like to see it again too." Hinata said getting back out of the pool. Everyone else followed as they all wanted to see the egg.

"Oh all right." Kana said smiling. She couldn't resist so many cute cubs at once for such an innocent request. She pulled the egg out of her pouch to resounding oohs and ahhs. Hinata stepped up timidly and tapped Kana.

"Could I maybe... hold it please Auntie?" Hinata asked gently.

"Well..." Kana said contemplatively. She strated thinking about the request and about how she raised Hinata. She probably could handle an egg after she took care of so many with her so she said, "As long as you're careful sweetie."

Hinata gingerly took the egg and sat down with it. Lucario, Anthony, Sai and Nate got close behind her and as they all touched, something happened.

"EVERYONE!" Kana called out. "WE'VE GOT SOMEONE COMING!"

Everyone else dropped what they were doing and while the taller ones stayed back, the shorter ones (and Lucario) looked on in awe as the egg began shining brightly. Zee-Zee stared in utter fascination and Sammy was entranced almost. There was a sudden flash of light that momentarily blinded everyone in the general area and when the spots cleared, Hinata was left holding onto a pokemon as big as she was. It was no wonder it was as big as she was as it was almost completely identicle to her except for the fact that the Riolu in her arms was blue. It slowly yawned and opened it's eyes. Those closetest to it smiled down at it and it looked at each of them in turn before it looked at Hinata. Hinata and the Riolu suddenly stiffened as Hinata's blue eyes and the newborn Riolu's oddly pink eyes met. Nate looked back and forth between them and giggled quietly. The two were completly smitten by each other.

"Welcome to the world little guy." Lucario said. The Riolu looked away for just a bit and smiled at Lucario as if it understood him completely. Kana slowly picked up both Hinata and the new Riolu and smiled down at them both. Everyone gathered closer and to their surprise, the Riolu seemed to like the attention rather than getting scared at all of the faces suddenly crowding around him. Nate clambered onto Skip's shoulder so the Riolu could still see him and the other cubs did the same to various adults. The Riolu was busy switching his glance to everyone and Kana started to feel like he was going to give himself whiplash so she cleared her throat.

"Even though this little guy may not be scared, we may be overstimulating him a little bit so I'm gonna take him inside." Kana said when everyone quieted.

"Awww." Nate said dissapointedly. "But we barely just met the little guy. Can't he stay out here with his brother Nate?"

"I'm sure even he would rather go inside then get hurt out here." Lana said calmly. "He's twisting his neck so much he's gonna end up with whiplash. Sorry Nate."

Nate looked sadly at the Riolu and suddenly stiffened. It was smirking at him and it winked! The Riolu suddenly snapped his neck to both sides letting out two loud pops that made Kana jump. Then it did something that made everyone's jaw drop.

"Actually I would rather stay out here." the Riolu said, very articulately for someone who was only a few minutes old.

"He can... talk." Daisy gasped from Lucario's shoulder. Lucario suddely realized she was there but stiffened only slightly this time for some reason.

"Course I can talk." the Riolu said. "You can can't you?"

"Aunite?" Hinata asked. "How is this possible exactly? Pokemon don't usually talk straight from the egg until they're a few days old at the very least!"

"Really?" Riolu asked. "I didn't know that. course I've been in an egg for who knows how long so how could I have known."

"I think that may be the reason." Kana said. "I've even lost track of how long you've been an egg. I've heard of some pokemon hatching much later than normal and coming out as oddly mature pokemon. You're just the first I've seen this happen with."

"Well as long as nothing's wrong with me..." the Riolu said before hopping out of Kana's arms. "I wanna go for a swim!" With that he dove into the pool. Hinata giggled and dove right in after him and soon the two were splashing around. The rest of the pokemon looked at each other and shook their heads before all of them (except Ninetales and Absol) dove in right after them. Ninetales went inside and got the cubs into swim wear and they joined in right after. Ninetales returned to the net right after that and soon the three were at it again talking about the recent event as they did. Skip went to the freezer and pulled out an ice cream cake he kept on hand for emergencies before he went back to the game of chess with the others.

"This certainly has turned into quite the day hasn't it?" Skip said. "And it's just now getting to be noon!"

"I'm really glad you invited us now." Zed said. "We all got to see something amazing because of it."

"I'm sure Sammy and Zee-Zee aren't going to forget this anytime soon." Mark said happily.

"Did anyone besides Nate see that look between Hinata and the little guy?" Absol asked. "We'd better watch out one day. Now we have three pokemon couples besides me and Ninetales in the house."

"Oh relax Absol." Skip laughed. "I'm sure having this many couples in the house won't be so bad. None of us go overboard showing that type of affection. It'd embarrass the younger ones too much."

Everyone laughed a bit at that when Zed suddenly brightend up and moved one more piece. "Checkmate Absol." Absol smirked and backed form the table to show he was out. Skip and Mark went next and Skip was checkmated in Zed's next turn. Mark smirked right after that and moved his own piece.

"I believe that's checkmate Zed." Mark laughed. All three of the other players looked and saw that indeed, Mark had somehow pinned Zed's King using some of his own pieces. They could see it wasn't actually a checkmate but through forced moves, it would inevitably end up as a checkmate anyway. Zed laughed and shook his brother-in-law's hand.

"I didn't see that coming in the slightest." he said. "Good job on that one Mark."

"I didn't see it until he did it either." Skip said. "No offense but I thought he was the underdog in this one but here he comes and beats you when you had an almost three to one advantage!"

"Most impressive." Absol said.

"Thanks guys!" Mark said. "Do you by any chance have some swim wear I can borrow? I'd like to join my son in there."

"No prob. I've got something for both of you." Skip said. He looked just in time to see Zena spike the birdie just fast enough to get past Ninetales, who had been effortlessly sending the birdie back the whole time before now. "Is that the first point of the game?"

"And last." Zoe laughed breathlessly.

Skip looked at the others and they all laughed. They had indeed finished a game before a point was scored. All of them went inside then and soon they all came back out and joined the others in the pool. Everyone was splashing around and generally having a good time as friends.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Sai's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai's Welcome   Sai's Welcome Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:05 pm

Yay, lots of cool stuff in here! I love the way Mark wins at chess! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sai's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai's Welcome   Sai's Welcome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sai's Welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: Stories-
Jump to: