The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Animal Crossing R.P.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

Animal Crossing R.P. Empty
PostSubject: Animal Crossing R.P.   Animal Crossing R.P. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:06 pm

O.K. even though I didn't get any response I'm gonna go ahead and try this out. here's the deal. you can be any kind of animal even hybrid. the info will go like this also if you need help with appearances or want 1 that looks like a character from animal crossing here's a list. http://www.animalxing.com/characters.php

Name:
Species:
appearance:
hobbies:
bio:

also you can add if you are either paying off your house or have a big house. and of course converse with every1. also if you want add a few other characters. I'll think of a name for the town as soon as we get more people. throw out suggestions if you want. oh and diapers are allowed.

Name: Kaytos
Species: wolf
appearance: looks like Bangle but is a boy.
diapers/training pants: diapers.
hobbies: loves digging for fossils and fishing.
bio: after coming to town Kaytos didn't have much friends but became good friends with Mint after 1 week of being there. he's almost got his mortgage paid off for his final exstension of his house. he's very polite and easy to get along with.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing R.P.   Animal Crossing R.P. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:46 pm

(I never played Animal Crossing, but it seems very interesting. So, I'll give this a try.)

Name: Marcus
Species: green hedgehog
appearance: light blue t-shirt
diapers/training pants: diapers
hobbies: drawing, running around, playing
bio: Although he's an orphan looking friends (and family), Marcus is a friendly baby, only he hates being rejected and hated or even scorned for trying to do the right thing.

One day, when he was standing on a bridge, staring at the lake. After all the time in his young life thinking that he was not needed at all, that he is a worthless damaged good-for-nothing mongrel that only his dearly departed mother and father would love, and that he is only a little child, he was just moments away from taking his own life by jumping in the lake.

The little teary-eyed hedgehoglet had already tied a jump rope around his waist with the other side of it tied to a cement block. He was starting to push the block over the bridge while sniffling and wailing while saying, "goodbye, cruel world.' in his head.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing R.P.   Animal Crossing R.P. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:24 pm

O.K. I'll go ahead and continue then but let's hope for more people.

*Kaytos was looking for some fossils outside his house when he sees a hedgehog about to jump off a bridge*
Kaytos: whoa what are you doing?
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing R.P.   Animal Crossing R.P. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:33 am

The sooner the better, but merrier with more.

The sad little child was pushing the stone block over the edge so he can jump off the bridge and drown in the lake, crying his little heart out.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing R.P.   Animal Crossing R.P. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:14 pm

Hehehe, I loved these games!

Name: Neptune
Species: Blue Orca (yeah, their not wealy in the games)
appearance: see piccy.. oh wait! https://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn286/Fireorca62/?action=view&current=1194664792munkart_neptune_-_wave.png
- Usualy wears a pink t-shirt with a lugia on it and purple shorts
diapers/training pants: diapers
hobbies: loves to fish, keeps some as pets, and loves to collect cute stuff for his house
bio: He just moved to the town and is still paying off his house, and trying to get settled. He is good friends with the owl girl who runs the observatory.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing R.P.   Animal Crossing R.P. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:04 pm

Marcus' eyes was all full of tears as he was just about to jump since he it's the only way to escape his lonlyness and torment of hatred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing R.P.   Animal Crossing R.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing R.P.
Page 1 of 1