The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Riolu's At It Again!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Riolu's At It Again! Empty
PostSubject: Riolu's At It Again!   Riolu's At It Again! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:30 am

*Riolu walks in*
Hiya guys! I'm back with another new story. The writter doesn't have enough to post yet but might soon if he keeps at it. This story involves my mischief once again as I go after another of Nate's friends. The writter presents this story as a gift for a recent birthday boy, an admired fellow writter, and a great friend. Co-starring with me in this story (yes, co-starring, not guest starring) is our good friend, Zee-Zee! Hope you enjoy it when it get's here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's At It Again!   Riolu's At It Again! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:48 pm

OOoo this should be good! Our lil friend ZeeZee is always so gosh darn cute.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's At It Again!   Riolu's At It Again! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:25 pm

Squeeee! Co-starring! That sounds awesome! Thankies, Riolu! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's At It Again!   Riolu's At It Again! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:32 pm

No problem Zee-Zee! Here's what I got so far! Probably finish the rest later tonight! This otter needs a nap.

Riolu's At it Again!
By, Riolu

Riolu leaped over a fence and sprang into a tree in the yard he had entered. Clutched in his hand was Lucario's 9-Tail Crest. He was out to see much the same thing he had done with Nate's friend Lig, only it was a different target and he'd be sure to be more careful this time around. Looking into the widow he was level with, he smiled as he sighted his quarry.

"Time to see what you become." he said as he leveled the crest and concentrated.

Zee-Zee was so proud of himself. He had felt the need to go potty really early this time and went to be the big squirrel he was trying to convince everyone he was right away (for once). He yanked down his trainers and shorts and sat down on his training potty in the bathroom. With a sigh of relief and the closing of his eyes, he felt the familiar rush of his urine escaping and the satisfying sound of it draining into his potty. He felt an extra warmth and a strange weight suddenly and opened his eyes. Looking around he noticed firstly that everything had suddenly gotten bigger! Then the clever side of his brain kicked in and he realized he was actually smaller!

"Oh no!" Zee-Zee thought clapping his white paws to his cheeks. "How am I gonna be a big squirrel now if I'm not even that much bigger than Tavi? Wait a second! White paws?"

Zee-Zee looked himself over. He realized the weight he felt was his shirt now draping over him so he scrambled a bit to get it off. He blushed a bit when he realized his shorts and trainers had fallen off and he was now in the buff so he closed the door to look at himself. Normally such an occurrence would terrify the little squirrel but for some reason he felt an enormous curiosity more than panic. Almost all of his fur was white now. His tail looked even bushier now and on the bright side, he had a cool blue stripe running along the length of it with three triangular spikes on the end of the thickest part of it where his tail was curled tightly. Curious to see his face, Zee-Zee jumped up onto the sink to get a look in the mirror and found himself much more agile than usual! He reached it in one bound rather than scrambling like he usually would (for only a second as he was a natural climber being a squirrel and all). Looking in the mirror he suddenly realized what had happened to him. A plushie he had recently at a party at Nate's house could have been his double! Zee-Zee had been turned into a Pachirisu! For a bit, Zee-Zee felt excitement rising in him. He looked so cute! especially since he still had his glasses. Then he realized he may be too cute. That level of cuteness combined with how small he was might lead his mommy to think one thing. Zee-Zee was a baby again!

"Oh no!" Zee-Zee chittered to himself nervously. "What do I do? What do I do? come on! think clever squirrel!"

Zena looked up sharply from what she had been doing at the time. A joke ran through her mind as she had recently watched Spiderman that her "mother senses were tingling". Somehow it seemed that most mothers out there could sense when their children were in trouble (or getting into it). Zena was having one of those moments down and went upstairs to check on her son.

"Zee-Zee?" Zena asked when she saw the door was closed. "Are you okay in there?"

Zee-Zee almost began to hyperventilate when he heard Zena. "Oh no! Quick! think of something!" he thought desperately. Apparently he was thinking for too long because he'd been too silent for Zena's liking. She slowly turned the doorknob in case Zee-Zee for some odd reason had fallen asleep on his potty. Although he continually denied it, Zena had in fact caught him doing just that once. It was close to naptime and Zee-Zee tiredly decided to go potty. Zena had a good picture of it and thought about putting together a slide show with Zed to maybe show off at something like possibly his wedding reception or some other such event. As she slowly opened up the door she heard an "Eeep!" and a rustle as Zee-Zee jumped off the sink and hid behind the shower curtain.

"Zee-Zee?" Zena asked poking her head around the door.

"Don't look mommy!" Zee-Zee squeaked. "I'm naked!"

"Zee-Zee sweetie..." Zena laughed. "I used to change your diapers. I've seen you naked plenty of times before. If you wanted to take a bath just for the fun of it you could have just asked."

"I... ummm..." Zee-Zee said thinking quickly now. "I wanna give myself one! I'll be an even bigger squirrel then!"

"Okay." Zena conceeded before reaching towards the curtain. "Just let me run the water just to make sure you don't boil yourself like an egg."

As she pulled back the curtain, she caught a glimpse of white fur as it wrapped itself in the curtain.

"Have you been playing with your father's shaving cream Zee-Zee?" Zena asked.

"No." Zee-Zee answered quickly.

"Then how come the fur on your paw is white and you want to take a bath so early?" Zena asked grabbing the curtain now. She felt Zee-Zee clutch the curtain around him more tightly so she went higher up in the curtain, parted it and peeked down.

"EEEK!" both squirrels (or squirrel and squirrel-like pokemon anyway) squealed at the same time as their eyes met.

"Having fun?"

"EEEK!" Riolu gasped as he jumped and turned around in the tree. He sighed with relief (for a couple different reasons) when he saw it was just Hinata.

"Geeze Hinata." Riolu laughed. "You're gonna make me older than you scaring me like that."

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Hinata asked crossly.

"Nothin!" Riolu said quickly. "I just meant You're gonna make me an old gray Riolu before my time is all."

"And are you saying I'm old?" Hinata asked.

"Nonononono!" Riolu chittered. "I meant you'll make me older than you when I don't wanna be! I like having someone like a big sister around."

"Seems to be more than that to me." a voice said from below.

"EEEK!" Both Riolu squealed. When they looked down they saw Lucario trying not to laugh at them.

"Dejavu." Lucario said grinning. "You didn't need to come and warn him I was coming Hinata. I just borrowed Zoe's crest on the condition she acts as if Riolu stole her's instead."

Both Riolu widened their eyes. Something to say about Zoe and punishments, you never knew just quite what she'd have in store for you for sure until her punishment was administered.

"What have you been doing this time exactly?" Lucario asked.

"Same thing as last time." Riolu admitted.

"Setting off methane explosions?" Lucario asked, laughing fondly at the memory. Despite how annoyed Riolu made him then, it was rather humorous the results that happened.

"No." Riolu said. "Just turning Nate's friends into Pokemon. Zee-Zee makes a cute little Pachirisu!"

"Oh boy." Lucario thought when he heard the simultaneous, "EEEK!" from within the house.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's At It Again!   Riolu's At It Again! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:26 pm

*giggle* Squeeee, I like being a pachirisu! Heehee, this is hilarious, Riolu! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's At It Again!   Riolu's At It Again! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:29 pm

With luck I may have an update later tonight. We got a sleepy hybrid here. Almost finished I think and we do have a part two coming up as a gift for another friend whom I haven't given a B-Day present to. His is really late though.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's At It Again!   Riolu's At It Again! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:36 am

Well gang! Here's the last of it! Hope you enjoyed my gift to Zee-Zee. Part two will be coming soon as a gift for two more friends.

Both squirrels stared silently at each other with eyes wide as saucers after their screams. It took awhile before either one of them could speak as they both had been frightened so much it was almost as if their rapidly beating hearts had leaped to their throats. Thanks to the scare, both squirrels almost had an accident. Zee-Zee only didn't because he'd emptied not two minutes ago. Zena almost did only because thanks to a baby being on the way, she was getting some strain on her bladder. Zena was the first to recover from the shock, but she still stared at Zee-Zee for a bit. If it weren't for the glasses still on his head and her own extremely potent motherly instincts, she wouldn't have known it was her son almost cowering in front of her.

"Is th-th-that y-you Zee-Zee?" Zena stuttered.

Zee-Zee still couldn't speak despite the fact he was frantically trying so his mom wouldn't think he was a baby who couldn't even talk (forgetting that he had spoken to her through the door). All he could manage was a choking sound and a nervous nod. Zena was speechless again after that. Finally her mothering instincts took over and she relized how scared her son was. She slowly leaned forward and gently picked up her near paralyzed son. She craddled him and began rubbing the back of his head in an attempt to calm him down while she desperately tried to think. A memory finally came to her of where she had seen what Zee-Zee now was and she got an idea at last. She remembered the first day she and Zee-Zee had met Nate and the movie he had brought. Alvin and the chipmunks were replaced by pokemon. She knew just enough that her neighbor Raikan was a pokemon and Nate had several pokemon living with him. Maybe one of them could help her.

"Don't worry baby." Zena said. "We're going to fix this."

Unkowingly Zena had said the wrong word. The B word broke through to Zee-Zee and he could finally speak again, albeit in a panicked tone. "Mommy please! I'm not a baby! I'm still a big squirrel! I even went potty beofre this happened and..."

"Whoah! Easy Zee-Zee!" Zena interrupted realizing her mistake. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean you were a baby there. Mommies just call their kids that sometimes."

Zee-Zee remembered Zena had called him that a couple times before. The stress of the situation merely caused him to jump (faster than usual) to conclusions. "You're not going to put me in diapers then right? I'm not gonnna be treated like a baby?"

"I'd never do that to you Zee-Zee." Zena said (adding in her thoughts, "Unless you asked me to."). "The only time I'd ever stick you in diapers would be if we had no other options like that day in the park with Uncle Mark when you ran out of trainers."

Zee-Zee calmed down a great deal after that. Now that the danger had passed and he'd gotten his mommy to see he wasn't a baby the original excitement was starting to build again. Curiosity also prompted him to ask what they were going to do.

"We're going to see first if Raikan knows anything about this then maybe see if one of those pokemon that live with Nate can help us." Zena explained as she hugged her son closer to her. To her surprise, Zee-Zee cuddled straight into her like a happy babe. Zee-Zee realized this and jerked back wide eyed. Before either could say a thing, another voice spoke up.

"I think I could help you out a bit."

Oddly, neither squirrel jumped at the sudden voice and turned to see Lucario with Hinata.

"Lucario?" Zena asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Chasing down Riolu." Lucario said looking around for him. "Where'd that rascal go?"

"I thought you had him." Hinata said.

"We lost him!" Lucario yelped.

"Excuse me but you lost him." Hinata corrected crossly. "I'm not his keeper (today anyways) and you were the one out after him. I only went to tell him he was in trouble."

"Could one of you please explain what is going on?" Zena asked patiently.

"Well, you know Ninetales has a bunch of different little things she can do to you right?" Lucario asked.

"Like turning someone into a baby?" Zee-Zee asked shuddering.

"Precisely." Lucario answered. "One of those "curses" as we call them, can turn someone into a pokemon. Ninetales can also make crests that allow those who wield them to place the same curses. Riolu's taken it into his head lately to go around and see what Nate's friends, you included, would turn into if he placed the curse. He's already tried Lig and ended up setting his tail tip on fire thanks to his being a Charmander."

"My goodness!" Zena gasped. "He's not hurt is he?"

"Oh no." Lucario laughed. "After the initial scare he enjoyed it immensely. He especially liked hanging out with his twin brother Warren after Riolu accidentally regressed him when he tried to fix Lig's tail. I think Lig may have been tempted to keep his tail like that but everything is back to normal now there. I'm guessing we may have Lig asking for his twin back every now and again now though."

Zee-Zee and Zena laughed at the story. Zena also felt relief when Lucario said things were back to normal. "So you can change Zee-Zee back right?"

"When you want him back to normal yes." Lucario said. "I think he kind of likes being a Pachirisu though."

"Yeah!" Zee-Zee agreed. "This is really cool. Can I stay like this for awhile mommy?"

"Well..." Zena said thoughtfully. She could see how happy Zee-Zee was right now and felt herself slowly falling for the cuteness all Pachirisu posessed. She smiled and said, "I guess you can for now. You'll come by to change him back when we call right?"

"Sure thing." Lucario said over Zee-Zee's excited cheering. "Do you know how to use this thing Hinata?" he asked handing her the crest he'd borrowed from Zoe.

"Vaguely." Hinata said. "Why?"

"I'm going to go look for Riolu. Would you mind staying here for when they want to change Zee-Zee back?"

"Sure." Hinata said taking the crest. "Just make sure he doesn't get himself into too much trouble."

Lucario nodded and said his goodbyes to Zena and Zee-Zee before rushing downstairs and out the door. Hinata smiled and looked at Zee-Zee. She had another motive for staying. Like the Kangaskhan who raised her, she was hard pressed to resist a cute little pokemon.

"Well let's get a trainer back on you Zee-Zee." Zena said. "Then maybe we can get some lunch."

"Okay mommy." Zee-Zee said snuggling into her again. He jerked up again and looked at Hinata. "Why do I keep doing that?"

"You have a bit of Pachirisu mind mixing in with your own." Hinata explained. "Pachirisu are irresistibly cute and tend to enjoy cuddling and being pet by others. Don't worry about it too much."

"Okay." Zee-Zee said, immediately stopping his resistance and enjoying the feeling. He couldn't deny it felt nice to snuggle with his mother like this. At least he could say if anyone found out that it was the Pachirisu mind feeling like that and not him. Hinata could tell otherwise but stayed politely silent.

When the trio got back to the bathroom and got Zee-Zee's trainers back on him, they all noticed at the same time that it wasn't going to work. The trainers came easily up to Zee-Zee's armpits and the legs had plenty of open areas for leaks.

"Uh-oh." They all said simultaneously.

"I'm really sorry to say this Zee-Zee but I've only got one thing that'll fit you at this size." Zena said apologetically.

Zee-Zee knew immediately that it meant diapers for him. Oddly, despite the fact he was fearing this, he didn't mind so much now. Like flying with his best friend Nate, this was fun enough to be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's At It Again!   Riolu's At It Again! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:49 pm

Squeeheeheeheehee! Yay, I'm gonna have lots and lots of fun as a pachirisu! Thanks for writing, Riolu! *happy snuggles*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's At It Again!   Riolu's At It Again! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:32 pm

D'awwww. This one turned out pretty darn cute Riolu! Nice One. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's At It Again!   Riolu's At It Again! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:25 am

Thanks you guys! It was fun to write.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's At It Again!   Riolu's At It Again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riolu's At It Again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: Stories-
Jump to: