The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Legend of Zelda: the future of Hyrule.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

The Legend of Zelda: the future of Hyrule. Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda: the future of Hyrule.   The Legend of Zelda: the future of Hyrule. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:08 pm

O.K. guys I know this game isn't popular with most people but I figured I'd try it. it takes place in Hyrule of course and we're all heroes. battling bad guys, looking for certain things and of course helping Princess Zelda. you can even have your own fairy but remember the rules: only 1 fairy per hero. diapers will be allowed. so here we go. oh and tell where your character came from. it can even be from Twilight Realm. (for those who don't know you can look that up.) here's what your stats should look like.

Name:
home world/ place:
Fairy name:
bio:
appearance:
Fairy Bio:

so I'll go ahead and get mine up and wait.

Name: Jusake
Species: Zora
home world/place: Zora Domain
Fairy name: Taik
bio: he was raised in Zora Domain but after hearing that Hyrule was in danger again he jumped to the challenge. he's abit shy but can be quite talkative if he wants to be.
appearance: has blue clothes of Zoras. and a diaper underneath.
Fairy Bio: Taik is kind of bossy which gets on Jusake's nerves sometimes. but she's quite helpful. she came to him when she was beckoned to be Jusake's Fairy.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm

The Legend of Zelda: the future of Hyrule.
Page 1 of 1