The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day Empty
PostSubject: Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day   Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:17 am

My awesome bro got around to writting a story on Google docs and let me see it. I begged him to let me post what he had so far here and he agreed a few minutes ago so here it is. The genius (yes I'm flattering him since he'll probably see this) who brought the character Saitoshi Hanazuru to my stories gives you this cute little tale.

By, Saitoshi Hanazuru of Fur Affinity (AKA Sunny Fizzy Prower on Fox Tales Times)

Sai was running around outside an old familiar place, he wasn't sure why none of his new family was here with him, but it didn't seem to bother him much. Everything was just so great; he couldn't find a reason to worry, until he felt a small, slightly familiar pressure. Sai was a little uncomfortable for a few seconds before the feeling began going away, his bladder relieving itself as he let out a small sigh, leaving a warm, wet feeling in his train. No, not trainers, he snuggly tapped into extra fluffy pawpers diaper. He though with a giggle. Sai stretched his wings a bit and was about to go back to playing when he felt paws wrap around his waist and lift him into the air.

"You need a change don't you, Little Sai-Sai?" He heard someone ask. Looking up, he saw the face of a very beautiful, smiling, white rabbit. He smiled back at her and nodded, snuggling into her arms. She put one arm under his bottom to support him and began rubbing and petting his back with the other. Sai felt himself drifting off, the comfort from her soft fur, gently washing over him.

When he awoke, a little while later, he was still being held gently by those loving arms he’d grown to know so well. Smiling, he let himself relax and enjoy it a little bit more that he usually would. He just did feel like being difficult today. He was way too happy and much to comfortable for that.

Warm and safe, That’s how he remembered feeling as he came back too. Gently cuddled between something large, soft, and white. Sai curled into a tight ball, hugging his tails to him like beloved plushies. His ears twitched as he heard something. Soft and distant, becoming fainter every second, it seemed so familiar, so comforting. Which was good he needed something familiar right now. Sai strained his ears, focusing hard on the sound and slowly began to make out words.

“Oreta awai tsubasa, kimi wa sukoshi, Aosugiru sora ni tsukareta dake sa. Mou dareka no tame janakute. Jibun no tame Ni waratte ii yo…”

It was a lullaby and an old one at that. Sai’s ears strained harder as he wracked his brain to figure out why this lullaby sounded so familiar to him. He felt wetness streaking down both cheeks, as the notes grew fainter and fainter, until, like a revelation it hit him.

“MOMMA!?!” Sai gasped in a raspy, airless, almost as if he were choking

The warm, safe, cuddling sensations gave way to swaddling heat of the cushy thick blanket around him, making him hot and uncomfortable. Sai pulled the blanket off of him and sat up on his knees, leaning out of the window above where he was sleeping, the light breeze cooling the tear-streaked fur on his cheeks as the moon shone brightly overhead. A few tears were still streaming out of his eyes, when he noticed five or six warm, goldish-white tails curl around him. He leaned on the warm body of the fox next to him and let the tears he’d been holding back flow freely.

“Ssssshhhh...." Ninetales cooed, rocking the kit that was little more than bawling (albeit silently) in her tails.” Whatever scared you was just a bad dream.”

"I w..wasn't scared." Sai sniffed, moping his pouring eyes." I was sad, but I don't know why..."

Ninetales pulled the kit closer to her, snuggling him comfortingly as she wrapped her warm tails around him even more." It’s understandable. Even though you're happy and love everyone here. This is still unfamiliar to you and in some ways you miss that familiarity you had with Izuri and you miss Izuri, herself."

Sai nodded, sniffling a bit. A sudden yawn signaled to Ninetales that this was probably a conversation to save for after they woke the next morning. It was then that Sai (and undoubtedly Ninetales) noticed that he had a rather messy diaper on. The fox cub didn't even have time to blush before Ninetales was laying him on his back.

"Well, I think that yawn is trying to tell you that you should go back to sleep." Ninetales said, yawning a bit herself as she began changing his diaper." I guess I should get back to sleep soon too." She raised a tail rub between his ears and smiled when she saw that he'd already fallen into a peaceful sleep.
**************************************************************************************************************************

Nate noticed that Sai had been acting strange all day. Ever since he’d woken up that morning he seemed to have been distracted or deep in thought about something. Sai had also been pretty much lying around quietly inside the house (which was almost unheard of from the fox bunny) and Nate wondered if he was okay. So, he decide to go and find him.
Nate found Sai sitting in their crib (with the side down of course) with his pink tail in his lap and his orange tail wrapped around his waist.“ Hey, Sai, wanna come with me and Skip to go get some stuff for our costumes?” Nate asked, putting an affectionate arm around his little bro’s shoulder. Sai didn’t even move, it was almost like he hadn’t even noticed Nate yet.

“Hello? Anybody there?” Nate teased, waving his paw in front of Sai’s face.“ Earth for to bunny boy.”

“EEEK!!!” Sai squealed as he jumped a little bit and looked it at Nate blushing.” Oh, sorry. I didn’t hear you come in. What’re you up to?”

“Obviously.” Nate laughed.” I was asking if wanted to come with me and Skip to go get some stuff for our costumes?”

Sai was quiet for a long moment, leaving Nate to wonder if he’d spaced out again. Just when he was about to wave his paw in front of Sai’s face again, the cub answered.

“No, thank you.” Sai spoke softly. There was an almost lonely tone to his voice.” I think I just wanna stay here.”

“Oh, okay, But you should at least get out of this room.” Nate said, taking Sai’s paw and almost having to drag him out of the room.

“How are you doing today, Sai-Sai?” Zoe asked in that sweet voice that reminded him of Izuri.

“I’m good.” Sai giggled, a smile tickling the edge of his muzzle as he raised his arms.

Zoe smiled and picked him up, squeezing him in a soft hug. Sai broke into a grin, nuzzling his cheek cutely against her shoulder. Nate smiled also (both from how cute they looked and with happiness at seeing Sai brighten up).

” So, are you going with Skip and Nate?” Zoe asked, looking down at Sai.

“Nope, I decided I wanted to stay with you.” Sai said cheerfully.

Nate pretended to pout for a second.” Aww, Sai, you always want to hang out with the girls.” He teased, though Sai and Zoe could both tell he was only joking. Sai just giggled at Nate and shrugged.

“I guess it the pink fur.” Sai joked. Just then Skip walked in carrying a sword that he’d just finished. He looked around and smiled at the cute scene in front of him.

“I miss all the memorable moments, don’t I?” Skip laughed.

“Nah.” Zoe smirked.” Just the really cute ones.”

They all laughed at that (including Sai, who was laughing and blush simultaneously).

“So, you two ready to go?” Skip asked after he’d his breath.

“Well, actually Sai decided he wanted to stay with me.” Zoe said, handing Skip a piece of paper.” But I still need you to pick up his hat, gloves, boots, and F. F. A. T. S.” She spelled out the last part backwards hoping the cub wouldn’t be able to figure out what she meant.
"Alright." Skip nodded." We'll see you two when we get back."

Skip and Nate went out the door with Zoe and Sai (mostly Sai) waving them goodbye.

"So, what should we do now, Sai?" Zoe asked sweetly. Sai blushed as his stomach have a loud growl before he could answer." Well, I guess that mean a late breakfast."

Sai nodded happily, he'd woken late that morning and in his lethargy, neglected eating for laying around. So, he was very hungry.

"Sounds good to me." Sai said happily.

Zoe carried Sai into the kitchen and set him down at the table. She went over to the refrigerator. She went about fixing food(getting something out of the microwave) while Sai sat and watched. She set a plate of fruit and pancakes in front of him, cutting up the pancakes and adding maple syrup.

"There ya go, Sai, dig in." Zoe said, a smile in her voice.

Sai looked at the food for a split second, before breaking into a grin and munching on a piece of fruit. It was delicious, but then again he was partial to fruits, especially tropical ones. He looked back down at the plate for a moment and then set his fork down looking like he was thinking really hard about something. Zoe looked down at him, worried.

"Sai, honey, are you ok?" Zoe asked, putting a paw to his forehead, he didn't seem too hot to her, maybe he was just having an off day.

"Oh." Sai looked up at her and nodded, blushing." I'm fine, Zoe."

"Are you just not hungry?" Zoe asked." Ya know you don't have to eat if you don't want to."

"It's not that." Sai shook his head as his stomach gave another growl of hunger." It's just, uh......."

Zoe could see that Sai was at a bit of a loss for words, he was blushing and stammering.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" Zoe asked, a sweet smile on her face.

Sai nodded." Well, um, I was wondering if, um." Sai fumbled over every word, his cheeks hot with embarrassment. He didn't think he'd be able to say what he was thinking without bursting into flames.

Zoe just ruffled his head fur and smiled at him. Sai calmed down and smiled back(though still bright red).

"I was wondering..." Sai began sheepishly." Ifyouwouldbabymetoday."

Zoe looked gave Sai a shocked look, before instantly breaking out into a smile.

"Oh, of course I will, Sai-Sai." Zoe cooed, picking up the embarrassed cub and squeezing him in a tight hug." All you had to do was ask."

Sai's face lit up with happiness as he snuggled closer to her. His stomach gave another growl of hunger and he blushed, looking up into Zoe's smiling face.

"First I think I should get my cute lil bro fed." Zoe cooed, setting Sai on the floor and pulling over a highchair that had been in a free corner of the kitchen. She then picked him up and nuzzled him before setting him in the chair (it was a gift from Izuri and Sai had expressly been avoiding it) but now he didn't seem to mind (he seemed to be enjoying himself actually).

"Open up, Sai-Sai." Zoe said sweetly, spearing some of the pancake on the fork in her hand and holding it up to Sai's mouth (which he ate happily, smiling a smile that could melt a Mewtwo's heart (and that's not just meaning Raikan)).

Sai was so happy that Zoe had said yes (even though he knew she would), and he regretted having waited this long anyway.
**************************************************************************************************************************
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day   Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:49 pm

Gawr, that was soooooo cute... *melts*
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day   Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:55 pm

this was a really cute story
Back to top Go down
http://pokedigidiap.conforums.com/index.cgi
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day   Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:46 pm

And he's not done with it yet. I woke up to find he's written two more paragraphs so he'll have more for us. Glad you guys like it! Sai's got a major talent for cuteness.
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day   Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:51 pm

cool, can't wait to see them
Back to top Go down
http://pokedigidiap.conforums.com/index.cgi

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day   Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:27 am

Err, just FMI... Who actually wrote this? Sunny or Ethan? (I'm a bit confused here...)
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day   Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:48 am

Sunny wrote this one Hector. Sai, Hiroki, Daisy, Hinata, Kana, and Izuri are all his characters. Most of them are not mentioned in this one but are in other stories of mine. Zoe however is my character. Ninetales is as well.
Back to top Go down
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru

Sai

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day   Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:38 am

Well, I guess it past over due so to comemorate me finally getting on the fur den, I bring you more story.

"You sure were hungry weren't you, Sai-Sai?" Zoe asked, picking up a very full and content looking Sai and laying him across her shoulder her like an infant.

"Yep, doesn't help that the food was delicious." Sai murred, a satiated tone to his voice. He closed his eyes in bliss as Zoe began patting his back, stopping every few seconds to gently rub in circles. He just laid there with his head on her shoulder and smiled, having no idea that her patting had an ulterior motive.

*UUURRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPP*

Sai shyly placed his paws over his muzzle." Excuse me." He said meekly.

Zoe hugged him again as she burst into giggles." Atleast you didn't rock the house like Nate does sometimes." She teased lovingly. She looked at the top of his head and ruffled his headfurr, her hand brushing over something a little silkier than fur and she took a closer look at the top of Sai's head." I didn't know you had hair, Sai-Sai!"

Sai shook his head vigorously, a few strands of his hair, tickling Zoe's nose and making her sneeze." NUUUUUUU!!! I don't have hair all I have is fur. Hair is for girls!" Zoe raised an eyebrow at Sai, he was lucky she knew he didn't mean it as an insult. Though if he grew it out long enough she might just be tempted to....

"Bout time you gave in, Sai!" A loud teasing voice interrupted her thoughts, followed by the soft padding of paws.

"Aww, don't tease him, Hiroki, I think its rather sweet." A softer, more polite sounding voice.

Looking down, Zoe and Sai saw the pikachu and pink riolu they'd become so accustom to living with. Sai gave a small 'EEK!' of surprise and hid his face shyly in Zoe's shoulder.

While Sai hid from them, Zoe couldn't help but smile at how cute they looked. Since it was the day an anime convention had been close by both had taken it upon themselves to see if their cosplay outfits where okay. Hinata was wearing a mostly brown apron with a white belly and a pouch in the front that cutely resembled a miniature version of her Auntie Kana's. Hiroki on the other hand had a feathery white, fluffy scarf around her neck and the brown of her tail was dyed white while the rest of the tail was dyed brown. The rest of her body was only partially dyed brown and mostly in splotches all over her back and stomach." I'm gonna go see if Auntie Kana is finished with Anthony so I can get finished with this." Hiroki said, pointing to her partially dyed fur." Seeya, cutie." Hiroki winked at Sai just as he decided to finally peak from Zoe's shoulder, instantly causing him to hide his face again as she ran off.

"Just like her to get him all riled up and then take off." Hinata said, shaking her head and sighing as she fiddled with the pouch on her apron.

"That's Hiroki for ya. Though its cute that you can get just about the same reaction from her by Anthony calling her cute." Zoe called, louder than necessary. A crash from down the hall was heard soon after due to Hiroki tripping in embarrassment (and running into a wall). Zoe and Hinata both laughed uproariously at that until Zoe stopped and gave Hinata's costume an approving nod." Cute costume. Does Kana know you're going as her?" Zoe asked curiously.

Hinata nodded. "At first I was gonna be a cook (like from the anime fighting foodons (U.S.) A.K.A. Bistro chef (japan)) and then Auntie found this apron for me." She said, pulling the pouch wide open so she could look inside." I love it even if it isn't bottomless like Auntie's."

Zoe was just about to answer when she felt Sai shudder in her arms, his diaper was flooded and she could tell he really needed a change by now. She pulled the cub away from her and smiled at him lovingly." You're soaked, Sai-Sai." Zoe cooed, laughing as Sai acted extra shy just to be cute.

Hinata giggled a bit at the two of them and then put her paws together behind her back as she kicked her right foot nervously and looked at the floor. She never seemed to be able to ask certain questions without nervous reactions like this or at least that's what Sai thought." Can I, um, change you, Sai-Sai?" The pink riolu asked, looking just as shy as he appeared to be. Innocence and politeness seemed to be etched into Hinata's every word, even as she gave him a slightly teasing grin.

Sai shook his head refusing to turn in her direction, knowing that if he looked into those adorable, pleading, blue eyes of her's he wouldn't be able to refuse her anything. Zoe on the other hand could tell that Hinata was only playing and would probably leave him alone if he said no to her again. The older squirrel snickered a bit, causing Sai to look down and see what Hinata was doing, his eyes met with her's and he quickly turned away, but it was too late the image of her cute, begging expression was already in his head. Sai huffed in defeat, crossing his arms and pouting as his tails wrapped around his waist.

"Fine." He relented as Zoe sat him down, smiling at how cute he looked as he was pouting.

Hinata reached into the pouch of her apron, digging around for a minute before pulling out a diaper, wipes, powder, and a changing mat with a strange look on her face. She looked back and forth between the supplies and her pouch for a minute before shrugging." I have no idea how all that even fit in there." She said a little star struck by the new discovery.

Sai laid back compliantly, relaxing, though still pouting, on the padded mat as Hinata untapped his nearly flooded diaper and started to wipe him up. Sai murred softly, cooing a bit and kicking his legs gently as she got him cleaned up. Sai's murring got especially loud when Hinata started to powder him, almost sounding like he was beginning to purr, he had always loved the scent of baby powder. Finally, after Sai helpfully lifted his lower half, Hinata slid a fresh diaper under him, threading his tails through as she did. She then folded the diaper between his legs and taped it up securely.

"There all done, Sai-Sai!" Hinata said, patting the front of his diaper lovingly." And don't even pretend you didn't enjoy it!"

Sai just huffed and turned his head away stubbornly, to which caused Zoe and Hinata to promptly begin giggling.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day   Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:12 am

Heheh. Cute update. I seems familiar though... *giggles* Of course it seems familiar, I watched you write it. Guess you don't need me as a go between anymore now huh?
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day   Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:38 pm

Yay.....i don't get tortured....
Back to top Go down
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day   Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:58 pm

I'll get you more acquainted with the characters later.
Back to top Go down
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day   Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:35 pm

Hm, I've decided to just give you everything I've got instead of stalling til I wrote more.

"Absolutely not." Luc said adamantly, the buneary in his lap smiling cutely at him.

"Aw, come on, Lucie! Why's it that bad?" Daisy begged, using her large, round, and cute eyes to her advantage.

Luc rolled his eyes. "Didn't I just explain that?" He asked, looking down at her and trying not to fall victim to her adorable pleading.

Daisy sighed a bit." But it doesn't seem like that much of a big deal to me. Its just a diaper, hun." She protested with a whine. Luc picked her up and smiled, holding her at eye level.

"Well, for one thing you're expected to be cute anyway and things like this wouldn't embarrass you, but I one the other hand would look hysterical." Luc said with a slight blush.

Daisy planted a quick kiss on Luc's muzzle and blinked at him, (in a failed attempt at looking seductive) looking incredibly cute." I think you looked rather adorable last time, hun." She said with a slight giggle, causing Luc to blush again. He just shook his head at her and sighed.

"The answer is still the same though." Lucario said adamantly, his attempt at a serious face thwarted by the smile her "seduction" caused.

Daisy was about to continue arguing when she heard an unwanted voice. She froze stock still in Luc's lap as one of her ears curled and the other scanned for sound.

"Daisy, can you come here for a second? I wanna see something." Hinata called, carrying what seemed to be a bundle of cloths in her arms.

Daisy looked up and saw the pink riolu coming their way, it only took two seconds before she was taking off in the opposite direction without even saying goodbye to Luc (as she usually would if she left him for even the slightest moment).

"Going to her means a game of dress up for sure!" Daisy thought, shaking her head with a blush, as much as she liked being babied, a dress up doll she was not. She quickly disappeared inside the house just as the pink Riolu came over to where Daisy and Luc had been chatting, but she found only Luc.

"Hey Luc, have you seen, Daisy? I could've sworn I'd just heard her over here with you?" Hinata asked, looking sullenly at the bundle of dresses and other things in her arms.

"Yeah, she ran off without saying anything just before you showed up." Luc said, pointing towards the house." I think she ran inside though."

Hinata nodded her acknowledment." Thanks, Luc!" She said as she stuffed all the clothes in her arms into the tiny pouch of her apron with no problem at all. She and Luc both blinked in astonishment before Hinata shook her head." I still have no idea how all this stuff keeps fitting in there." She said to herself as she headed toward to find Daisy. She didn't manage to make it very far though, in fact, she only got to the front door before a blur of blue and black pounced her.

"What cha doin?" Ri asked as he held out a paw to help his pink counterpart. She smiled a bit and took his paw, letting him pull her up.

"Oh, I was just trying to find Daisy to see if she had her outfit yet." Hinata replied casually.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she's hiding from you." Ri said with a smirk, knowing first hand how Hinata liked to dress others up, which is why he looked warily at her as she began digging in her apron's pouch, pulling out various items of clothing.

"It's gotta be in here somewhere." Hinata muttered to herself, not seeming to have heard Ri's statement." I know I put it in here."

"What instrument of torture are you looking for now?" Ri asked sarcastically. Hinata stuck her tongue out at him and continued to dig around in her apron pouch.

"I'm looking for something for you actually." Hinata teased, smirking slyly at him.

Ri narrowed his eyes at her and huffed." There's no way you'd ever get me to play another game of dress up with you. EVER." He said, crossing his arms across his chest.

Hinata just rolled her eyes at him." Oh, come off that thought." She said dismissively." As much fun as it may have been and as cute as you were (Ri gave a cute scowl at that), I couldn't and wouldn't (in good conscience) embarrass you in that manner without a reason or at least your consent. Oh, here it is. I think you might actually like this one."

Ri looked a bit interested as to what she could've found that he'd like, though he highly doubted that she could find anything. He watched as Hinata pulled out a long red scarf and tied it around his neck, pinning a pink and white rescue team badge on it. He blinked a bit and blushed, embarrassed that he didn't give Hinata more of a chance. The scarf and badge was actually a very nice touch in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day   Eevee Snippets: Dealing With a Change- Sai's Baby Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1