The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Advent Calendar!

Go down 
+11
Baby Eevee
Raikan
Chimour
joeytheotter
Neptune_Orca
Rhuka
Incontinent Wolfhound
Lig
Riolu
Sasha Nekosune
Zee-Zee
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:06 am

It's day three, and we're joined by the adorable little kitten Kaffre! He's finished decorating the little table with tinsel, and now he's ready for a juice break... but it's a difficult decision which Christmas-themed drinking vessel to go for! ^.^

Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Advent3final

Kaffre draws possibly the cutest babyfur pics on the whole of FA, and he's one of the very nicest people I've ever met! It's great to be friends with someone like that, and if you don't know him, you should all go and say hi, just as soon as FA comes back to life. Happy Christmas, Kaff! ^.^
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:39 pm

wonders of zena would let him borrow her lipstick if kaffre chooses the plant one that looks like misletoe so he can put a big silly kiss mark on the kitty
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:24 pm

Heehee, didn't have time to respond to everyone this morning (I post my advent calendars just before I go to work), but yay! Everyone's still friends and huggly! *giggles and hugs back* I kind of knew that, really, but I still needed reassuring ^.^

Berto, that's holly on the sippy, but there's gonna be mistletoe later, I'm sure, and there might be kissing! Although kissing is kind of icky... ^.^

Hey, here's a question, after Nate's shrimp for Santa - is there a traditional thing to leave for Santa where you are? Because over here, he likes to have a mince pie and a glass of sherry...
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:53 pm

In Canada and the States, we leave milk and cookies. Drinking and driving is not a good idea anyways *giggles*

Did you say kissing? <3 I wonder who will kiss who?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:04 pm

Hehehe. Ooo kissing will be happening. ^^ Cute! Hehehe. Great addition to the calender ZeeZee.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:33 pm

Sirius is correct. Milk and cookies is the general tradition. Some folks leave a few extra odds and ends aside from it but cookies and milk are the mainstay. Most often things to add are extra candy for Santa or some carrot sticks for the reindeer.

And I have a question now. What is in a mince pie?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:39 pm

Its a pie made mostly with spiced ground beef, a tasty treat in the UK and Australia. Canada never followed suit Razz
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:16 pm

Ah! Now I see. That must be where the term mince meat comes from. Sounds tasty.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:39 am

I kissing is kinda icky but thats why I wanted to put a big kiss mark on kaffre to icky him out Razz I scare because I care!
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:11 am

No no, a mince pie is a little pie filled with mincemeat (and despite the name, mincemeat doesn't contain any meat, it's a tasty sweet snack made of raisins and apples and things). Check out the wikipedia page, it's unusually accurate! ^.^ Trust me, Santa loves these things! And as for the sherry, the fairies keep him sober for the day *giggles and sings along to Slade*

Also, here's today's Advent Calendar!

Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Advent4final

It's Alfador, the three-tailed foxie, helping to serve the drinks to all the cubs as they decorate the room! Alfie always posts clever and funny comments to my pics on FA and makes me giggle and awww at his cuteness, he's another wonderful person to know!
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:26 am

Oh! That still sounds tasty. I just remembered something a certain state I used to live in does sometimes. Wisconsin folks sometimes leave cheese for Santa. My grandpa joked once that you leave him cheese curds and a budwieser and you get tons of presents.
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:03 pm

cant wait to see who is next
Back to top Go down
http://pokedigidiap.conforums.com/index.cgi
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:14 pm

Ah very cute one ZeeZee. Nice Job. ^^
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:32 am

Thanks, everyone! *huggles* Now, here's someone we all know and love!

Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Advent5final

Lig loves that Christmas juice so much, he's on his fourth or fifth bottle now, and as he goes to hang up a festive wreath on the door, he feels his diaper getting wetter and wetter. It's gonna be a merry and soggy (and soon probably messy) Christmas for this little liger!

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows what a great friend Lig is - all those cute pics and stories and RPs and huggles make him loved by all the little cubs who hang out here or on FA. Have a great Christmas, Liggy! *cuddles and giggles, hoping Santa brings him a potty*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:23 am

If Santa brings Lig a potty I'll give him a new sledge hammer for Christmas. Besides, according to Lig that wouldn't happen since he wears diapers.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Yay! Cute! Fankees ZeeZee! ^^ *Huggles* And I dun want a potty for christmas. I'm a diapee cub and I love em.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:05 pm

Squee! There is Daddy! Hehehe, I can't wait to see what this year's calender is going to be like in the end! =D
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:54 am

naw liggy would only get a potty if he were a bad cubby.... though normally that should be coal....

*invisions a dusty pitch black potty carved from a single piece of coal* oooohhhh.... fasanatin....
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:14 am

*giggle* Don't worry, Lig's been so good all year, he's gonna get something extra-special from Santa, I bet. Now, it's Day Six - wowee, a quarter of the way through already!

Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Advent6final

Here comes Scooter the skunkbunny, bringing new supplies for the juice break. And he's drunk as much as Lig, although he doesn't seem to have noticed the effect on his diaper just yet...

Scooter's a very friendly little cub who has that talent for writing comments that make me giggle, and also draws cute pics of his own! When FA comes back to life, you should all go and wish him a very merry Christmas! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:18 am

I'm gonna have to watch everyone you put in this calender aren't I?
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:25 am

that might be a good idea =^_^=
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:40 pm

Woot! Another nice pic ZeeZee. ^^ And hehehe another cute soggy diapee hybrid. XD
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:20 am

Day Seven! A whole week of Advent fun already!

Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Advent7final

Here's Nate, the friendly squotter, making home-made snowman decorations! Our favourite riolu has written so many cute stories starring the cubs and caretakers of the Den, it's no wonder everyone loves to play with him ^.^ Happy Christmas, Nate! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:56 am

*squeals excitedly* YAY! Zee-Zee put me in one lucky number seven! YAY! *glomps the squirrel* Thank you so much Zee-Zee! I love it!
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:06 pm

looking pretty good zee-zee
Back to top Go down
http://pokedigidiap.conforums.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Advent Calendar!   Another Advent Calendar! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Advent Calendar!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next