The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pain

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:40 pm

"Well will you not hurt me? If you won't I would be happy if you adopted me". Chimour said.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:09 pm

The smile vanishes from Selanine's faceabrubtly to be replaced by a look of shock. "Hurt you? Absolutely not! I've never taken a paw to a cub before and don't intend to any time soon. There should never be a reason to strike a cub." Selanine smiles again but with a tint of sadness in her eyes. "I'll never raise a paw to you sweetie."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Chimour

Chimour

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:15 pm

"Sorry I didn't ask by how you looked or anything, it's just that well my parents...". Chimour said trailing off and sucumbing to his misery as he stood there tearing up.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:24 pm

"I wouldn't mind. I can sense your not like the people I've known." Yaku siad and sighed putting a hand on Chimour's shoulder as you teared up. "Anyway most of us here don't have the most pleasant of life history. Lets face it to end up here our lives have kinda really sucked hard."
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riolu

Riolu

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:35 am

Ninetales almost started crying herself and moved around the table. She put both her arms around the two cubs and even wraped her tails around them. "Then I'll do everything I can to ease the pain of your past." Her embrace is amazingly warm and has a soothing effect. "How long do you need to pack your things. We'll leave this place together as soon as you want."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:51 am

"Won't take me long. I don't really have anything except for some cloths. My parents took all my toys away from me, and burned them in a furnace, and so all I have is the cloths they let me keep.". Chimour said sadly, but not crying due to how comforting Ninetails embrace was.
"I guess I should stop belly aching, and just go get them". Chimour said since his parents had also managed to make him hate himself due to bed wetting.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:12 am

"You go on ahead dear while I get the quick adoption forms filled out." Selanine said tapping the end of her nose to his with a smile. "Now I have an idea of where to take you boys first though. We need to take you shopping and I know the perfect place for it."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:28 am

"Well okay". Chimour said smiling for once as he walked away, and back into his a Yaku's shared bed room where he busied himself with gathering up his pairs of jeans, shirts, socks, and his shoes which looked like they were put through a paper shreder, but were still fuctional.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:25 pm

"Take me less then five minutes. Don't really have a lot of stuff. Clothes mostly." Yaku told her and nodded following Chimour back to their room and started to pack his clothes which were in similar condition to Chimour's. "Well looks like we'll be set after this. I know I'll be glad not to see this place again." Yaku told Chimour.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:51 pm

"Yeah. but atleast it's all over now, or atleast I hope so". Chimour said still packing up his stuff, and gathered everything up after he was finished prior to walking out of the room, and down the hall towards Selanine.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Selanine looks up from having just finished filling out the adoption papers for them. "Well that was fast." She said smiling. "I just finished filling these out. Having nine prehensile tails sure helps to speed things up. We're all set as soon as Yaku arrives." She finally takes notice of Chimours clothes and shoes and frowns a bit. "Are those clothes and shoes comfortable for you? If you'd like, I can take you boys clothes shopping when we get home too."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:44 pm

"Meh I really don't mind to be honest, but some new cloths wouldn't hurt. And well I think I can trust you, and so would you mind if I whispered to you what my past was like so maybe we can understand eachother better?". Chimour asked while still standing there.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:18 am

"Hey I'm here I'm here! Geeze Chimour slow up!" Yaku sighed as he reached he doorway with his bag hearing the offer of new clothes. He looked down at what he was wearing and sighed. "Ya know new clothes sounds like a pretty good idea"
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:08 am

Selanine smiles and speaks telepathically to Chimour. "We can talk this way if you'd like. Just think what you want to say and I'll hear you. This is as far into your mind as I can go so don't worry about me peeking around at anything you might not want me to hear." Sincerity radiates through her voice as she speaks to him and she turns to both the boys now.

"Okay, we just have a big shopping trip planned then." Selanine laughed. "We need to get you boys a few new outfits. Toys obviously. And maybe a pair of sandals each. I actually haven't seen any shoes in the city I live in. Most furs, and recently pokemorphs, either go barefoot or wear sandalls and occasionally paw covers. Now since we're done here...." A circle of blue rippling light appears behind Selanine. "We can just step through here and we're home." She stops and looks nervous suddenly. "I'm not scaring you boys am I?"
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:31 am

"No it's okay". Chimour said smiling while he walked into the light.
"Okay, but when I tell you I am probably going to have to cry, and so even if this is a tad embarrassing to ask can you hold me when I tell you?". Chimour asked ninetails through telepathy whilst blushing.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:41 pm

"Whoah there hun!" Selanine laughed, scooping up Chimour with a few of her tails and resting him against her side in a comfy seat. "That can be a little dissorienting for first timers so you should probably let me carry you for this." She lowers a few tails to let Yaku slip onto, hoping he's like Chimour in this regard.

"And of course I will sweetie." Selanine said lovingly in Chimiour's mind. "Whenever you need me to hold you I will." The tails Chimour is resting on are giving off their comforting warmth again.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:57 pm

"Is this kinda like teleporting? I tried it once but well I ended up upside down in a closet and kinda lost my lunch." Yaku grimaced remembering that as he climbed into the tails offered to him. "Yeah I still need practice with a lot of my abilities." He blushed just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:18 pm

Selanine stiffles a laugh. "This is sort of like teleprotation but your body isn't dissappearing with this method. It's like stepping through a door is all. Some just get a little dizzy on the first time through though and occasionally need a diaper change after it." She lifts the tails containing Yaku closer to her and then holds both boys a little more firmly to her. "Okay then. Here we go!" With that she took a single step through the gate and a cozy looking livingroom complete with a fireplace (unlit at the moment) appeared as the gate closed behind them. "Welcome to your new home boys!"
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:55 pm

"Wow it's nice..". Chimour said prior to blushing like crazy as he relised during the trip over here he had messed himself.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:30 pm

Yaku sighed a bit and shook his head trying to dispel the dizziness he was feeling. Soon though he recovered and looked around. "Wow this place is nice! Very nice. I think I'm gonna like it here." Yaku grinned not having noticed he'd soaked his diaper yet.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:57 pm

"Glad you like it." Selanine said smiling warmly. "And this is just the livingroom. I'll show you boys to your room first. Do you mind sharing? I can get you seperate if you want but a double room is set up right now. By the way. Do you boys need a change when we get there? I saw in your file you boys are diaper dependant."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:20 pm

"Yeah I need a change...". Chimour said blushing.
"I'm not diaper dependant by birth or anything though, I was made diaper dependant". Chimour said frowning while he stared downward at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:50 am

"Meh I don't mind sharing a room." Yaku shrugged leaning back in the tails. As he did so he noticed how squishy and soggy his diaper was and blushed just a bit. "Yeah I could kinda use a change. Heh. As for diaper dependant. Yup pretty much. Think it's biological to a degree. Don't really know."
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:31 am

"Well then let's show you your room then." Selanine said happily.

She carried the boys out of the room to a hallway and up some stairs to another hall. Opening the door she reveals a bare room except for a few pieces of furniture. A big bed agaisnt one wall easily able to fit the two kids resting on her tails, a large dressed that apparently is setup to double as a changing table if need be, and a large, comfy looking chair in a corner that again looks like it could fit both Chimour and Yaku with room to spare. Selanine set the boys down on the dresser (Which again had room for both of them) and pulled out a few supplies.

"Look boys. No hands!" she laughed as with her tails alone she removed the boys pants and stripped their diapers. With amazing swiftness she had the boys cleaned up and in fresh diapers (which were a far sight more comfortable and somewhat thicker than the diapers they had been wearing) and had their shorts replaced. "If there were a speed diapering contest I'd win hands down every time. So you boys want to do anything before we head out? We could look around the house a bit more or maybe we can get you kids something to eat or whatever you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:51 am

"Wow these are thicker then what I am used to... What brand are they?". Chimour asked blushing a little, but at the same time impressed at how gentle and swift Ninetails was with changing him and Yaku.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: