The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warren's Not so Secret Secret.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Warren's Not so Secret Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Warren's Not so Secret Secret.   Warren's Not so Secret Secret. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:25 pm

Ok boys and Girls. Cubs of all ages. Got around to writing a new short story with Lig and Warren. So here we go.

Warrens Not so Secret Secret.

Warren smiled and hummed to himself as he walked through the empty house. It was a pretty nice day out and Lig had gone out to play over at Spencer’s house. Spencer was feathered raptor that lived in the area. One of Lig’s many friends. Warren smiled knowing Lig and Spencer were probably heading around the neighborhood gathering up their friends.

“Heh. The hord of crinkling cubs. Ah our neighborhood.” Warren laughed quietly to himself as he made his way to his room.

Warren then opened his closet and pulled out a package of Pawpers Adult size diapers with a bit of a blush. Warren unlike Lig didn’t have a physical need for diapers. At least not anymore. He was a bed wetter for a long time but finally stopped when he was around 16. But lately he’d been finding himself longing for diapers again. Warren sighed as he took off his pants now in just his briefs. Warren had been wearing them sometimes during the day again when Lig was out. He wasn’t sure how to let Lig in on this. He had no doubt his diaper loving lil bro would have absolutely no problem with this but Warren was just too darn modest embarrassed to say anything to him.

Of course as Warren was getting his undies off what he didn’t know was that Lig was making his way back home. Spencer had apparently gone with his dad today to pay some bills. Warren meanwhile was powdering himself up before he laid down on the fresh thick crinkly diaper. It was just like a regular cub sized diaper only it was scaled up in size. Warren smiled down at himself as he taped up the fresh diaper and stood up walking over to the full length mirror on his closet door and smiled at himself. There he stood. A tall Liger with a full lion’s mane. He looked like an older version of Lig with darker fur.

While this was happening Lig walked back into the house stretching. It was a warm day so once inside Lig slipped out of his shorts and walked around in just a t-shirt and his diaper. Lig decided he’d go upstairs to find Warren. Maybe pounce his big bro and play some video games with him later. So up the stairs Lig went. He heard Warren moving around in his room and opened the door to walk in.

“Hey Warren wanna….” Lig said trailing off as he stood there seeing Warren posed in front of his mirror in just the diaper. Warren turned to Lig and blushed with his eyes wide.

“Umm…aaa. I um….” Warren stuttered just standing there at a loss for words.

“Hehehe. I thought something crinkly was up.” Lig giggled with a smile.

“Huh? How?” Warren asked now turning around completely displaying the babyish diaper tape landing zone.

“Hehehe. Well when I grabbed my day bag there was a really big diaper in it along with a bunch of mine.” Lig told Warren. “I thought this might be why. Either that or you messed up when ya went shopping.”

“Uh……great I was that dense to make that kind of slip up.” Warren groaned and slapped his forehead amazed at such an oversight. “Wait a second did you plan this?”

“Well…..only a lil. Me and Spence were gonna come over and try and find out but he was gone today.” Lig said with a mischievous lil grin.

“You devious clever lil Liger.” Warren said not able to help smiling at that look on Lig’s face.

“Hehe Yup. I like your diapees. We match now!” Lig cheered as he took off his t-shirt and scampered over to Warren and gave him a hug.

“Awww. Guess we do.” Warren said and hugged Lig back smiling as they both looked at themselves in the mirror. “What do ya say to a diaper day at home huh?”

“Sure. Just you me, fun, and diapees.” Lig giggled looking up to Warren.

And with that the two brothers walked downstairs both crinkling prominently as they went. Warren and Lig then went out to the kitchen both talking and laughing over stuff. Lig bragging about all the advantages of diapers with Warren nodding to them as he poured them both soda and grabbed a big bag of party mix chips from the cubbard.

“Ya know I really don’t know why I stopped wearing these.” Warren said as they walked back out to the living room. “I mean I guess I always kinda had a thing for em. I mean I never really wore during the day since I was a cub but still I loved em at night.”

“Well maybe you were just embarrassed. Spence said he was really nervous and embarrassed when he had to start wearing them again.” Lig said not really able to know that experience himself having always been in diapers.

“Yeah I guess I just didn’t wanna be so different from people. But leave it up to you lil bro to get me finally thinking about wearing em again.” Warren said as they sat donw on the couch.

“Me?” Lig asked tiling his head curiously.

“Yeah. I was watching TV late one night and saw that commercial you did for the Pawpers Night diapers and well you really reminded me a lot of myself at that age and well it got me thinking. You were so comfortable with it and all so I figured I’d start to give em a try.” Warren explained.

“Hehehe. Wow. I thought my big bro something!” Lig giggled and snuggled up to Warren.

“Yup you did Lig.” Warren smiled.

With that the two settled down on the couch and drank their soda and snacked on their chips as the sun sat outside. They watched TV shows and then started a little movie marathon. They laughed at the movies and jumped here and there at some of them and talked at the TV. Lig telling one character not to do something and then both laughing and calling the character dumb or something.

As they ate their snacks and drank their soda Lig’s diaper became nice and wet with him smiling. Warren smiled at his lil bro. After a bit of concentration to relax he finally sighed and wet his diaper too. Lig watched and giggled snuggling up to his big bro. With that the night continued on with the two watching their movies.

Although after a while Lig was getting tired and so was Warren. So warren got up and scooped up his lil bro and carried him up stairs patting Lig’s soggy padded bottom. Lig nuzzled his brother and giggled a bit. Once upstairs they went to Warrens room where he laid Lig down on his bed and started to change Lig’s diapers. He always kept some of Lig’s supplies in his room just in case. He’d had a few instances of Lig having a bad dream and coming to his room teary eyed and with a full diaper. It wasn’t too long though before Warren had Lig expertly wiped up, powdered and taped into a fresh snug diaper. Of course Warren himself was fairly soaked too. That much was obvious looking at his diaper.

“Hehehe Now Warren needs a diapee change too.” Lig giggled watching him.

“Yeah I do give me a second.” Warren laughed turning around and went about changing his diaper. Warren untapped his soggy diaper and wiped himself up before lightly powdering himself and then slipped a fresh diaper on himself and taped it up snuggly.

Once changed Warren climbed on into bed and snuggled down with Lig. Both of them were fairly tired. Lig snuggled up to Warren with his muzzle buried in Warren’s mane inhaling his scent. Warren ruffled Lig’s lil mane and the two eventually drifted off to sleep looking like a pair of padded twins practically.

End.

Hope you guys liked it. ^^

Last edited by Lig on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Warren's Not so Secret Secret.   Warren's Not so Secret Secret. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:36 pm

I did ^^
Thanks for posting it you silly diaper wearing liger!
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Warren's Not so Secret Secret.   Warren's Not so Secret Secret. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:58 pm

I liked it too! ^.^ What a cute pair of padded ligers you make!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warren's Not so Secret Secret.   Warren's Not so Secret Secret. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:17 pm

Now why do I think Lig has learned 'spreading diaper love' from a certain brown/yellow Mewtwo? After all, Raikan is a master in this art...

Even though it was short and apart from the fact that I already knew the outcome from the beginning (only because I saw a picture you drew that is directly connected to this story), I liked it.
The thing I always like about your style is the way you describe the little liger's feelings. Keep on going with your writing!
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Warren's Not so Secret Secret.   Warren's Not so Secret Secret. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:16 pm

*Skippa laughs and nudges Warren* I told you he probably knew already. And I was right that he'd love your little secret too wasn't I Warren?

Very cute story Lig. I loved it. Gotta be a bit of a critic here and point out I did notice a few spelling errors Spell Check might not have picked up though.

1. The title it self. Secret is the spelling. You put secrete which is to secrete something into something (like contents into a diaper XD).

2. Near the begining, you needed to add an E to Horde.

3. And near the end I think Lig meant he taught his brother something instead of thought his brother something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/

PostSubject: Re: Warren's Not so Secret Secret.   Warren's Not so Secret Secret. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:15 am

You right there, brother. I frowned at the 'secrete' in the title but I thought it was a pun. Btw, you yourself use to spell the word 'writer' with two t's (or is it a fusion of 'writer' and 'critter'?)
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Warren's Not so Secret Secret.   Warren's Not so Secret Secret. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:00 am

*sweatdrops* Ummm.... Yeah! Let's go with that. *blushes*
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Warren's Not so Secret Secret.   Warren's Not so Secret Secret. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:47 pm

What?
There's only one "t" in "writer"?.....
*Bangs his head against the wall while screaming "STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!" at him self*.
(I am one of those kinds of writers who does not take any form of failure well (i.e., a perfectionist) ).
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Warren's Not so Secret Secret.   Warren's Not so Secret Secret. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:00 pm

*offers Chimour an icepack* Still don't need to give yourself a goose-egg the size of Mt. Everest.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Warren's Not so Secret Secret.   Warren's Not so Secret Secret. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:11 pm

"Sigh, well otay bwo, but I just don't wike wooking stupid..". Chimour said sighing as he put the icepack on his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warren's Not so Secret Secret.   Warren's Not so Secret Secret. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:23 pm

Riolu wrote:

I couldnt find it in the story (he may have corrected it already) but I would kindly correct that "horde" as in stowing away a large amount of things like food is "hoard"

"Horde" is used as if there is a giant pack of raging out of control monsters (the horde from WOW) Razz

Nonetheless enough of the grammar natzis and back to story writing XD
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Warren's Not so Secret Secret.   Warren's Not so Secret Secret. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:56 am

Kairu wrote:
Riolu wrote:

I couldnt find it in the story (he may have corrected it already) but I would kindly correct that "horde" as in stowing away a large amount of things like food is "hoard"

"Horde" is used as if there is a giant pack of raging out of control monsters (the horde from WOW) Razz

You mean "nazi" ^^
And I only got to correct you there because I have this friend who's a big time grammar nazi who would always correct me on how to spell nazi when I called him out on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warren's Not so Secret Secret.   Warren's Not so Secret Secret. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:50 am

Chimour wrote:

XD
You mean "nazi" ^^
And I only got to correct you there because I have this friend who's a big time grammar nazi who would always correct me on how to spell nazi when I called him out on it.[/quote]

LOL indeed.

Hence why proof reading sometimes is essential
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Warren's Not so Secret Secret.   Warren's Not so Secret Secret. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:29 am

Kairu wrote:
Riolu wrote:

Up at the start, and it's the 'horde' kind - a horde of crinkly cubs! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warren's Not so Secret Secret.   Warren's Not so Secret Secret. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warren's Not so Secret Secret.
Page 1 of 1