The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How painful is diaper rash, and how does it hurt?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

How painful is diaper rash, and how does it hurt? Empty
PostSubject: How painful is diaper rash, and how does it hurt?   How painful is diaper rash, and how does it hurt? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:23 pm

On the 19th of this month my mom who is well aware of my fetish is going to take me to Wal-Greens, and K-Mart so I can use my Christmas money to buy some baby stuff.
Among these items is ofcourse diapers, and other changing essentials, and so there is a chance I may get diaper rash if I stayed messy, and or wet for to long which wouldn't be hard for me to believe if that were the case since I believe in milking oppertunities like this for all they're worth.
I just wanted to know how bad diaper rash was, and how it hurts.
Like what the sensation is exactly.
Like stinging, burning, aching, throbbing?
And if you could I would like you to rate how painful it is on a scale from one to ten.
Anyway hope I am not asking for to much, and well I hope you can satisfy my question with an answer, which I am sure one of you will considering how many stinky cubs we have running around here. ^^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: How painful is diaper rash, and how does it hurt?   How painful is diaper rash, and how does it hurt? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:36 pm

I've got a heat rash that wont go away and it's irritating enough. The thing with rashes in that area, they can flare up at times. The pain scale jumps all over the place but I never had it go past a 5. It's just very irritating. Especially if your skin starts to peel. That's when it can hurt as you scratch the skin off. TAKE DEFENSES AGAINST THE RASH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: How painful is diaper rash, and how does it hurt?   How painful is diaper rash, and how does it hurt? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:32 pm

Don't. Scratch. Diaper rash. Seriously, it's PAINFUL if you scratch it-for me that's hard simply because I get really itchy when I've got a rash. I agree, get some rash cream and uuuuuse it >.>
Back to top Go down
DLInu

DLInu

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: How painful is diaper rash, and how does it hurt?   How painful is diaper rash, and how does it hurt? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Its more irratating than painful. It goes up a little on the pain scale when you try to walk because of the rubbing, but like the said use desetin or another cream to prevent it. I recomend getting Unique Briefs if you can afford them. They hold a lot and only recomend changing twice a day. Third time if needed. They expand like your normal diaper but dont leave the soaked feeling unless you use it near it capacity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How painful is diaper rash, and how does it hurt?   How painful is diaper rash, and how does it hurt? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How painful is diaper rash, and how does it hurt?
Page 1 of 1