The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka?

Go down 
+6
deltagumon
Riolu
Zee-Zee
Baby Eevee
Lig
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru

Sai

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka? Empty
PostSubject: Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka?   Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:20 am

Hiya, I'm very pleased to finally be on the Furden. (Like seriously I am) Well. I'm sure I should get to introducing myself.

I go by the name various nicknames, Sunny, Sai, and Sai-Sai are amoung the most frequently used, but be warned Sai-Sai is my baby name and if used by those who are not caretakers, dire consequences will be reaped. *makes tickles motions with hands*

I like anime, manga, and reading adventures in general. I've a fan of some of the writers here. I am also a budding rider myself, though I haven't produced much. I'm a pokemaniac and I come in a with Riolu, my shipment just got delayed or maybe the system was backed up. *rimshot* Anyway I love to make friends and I often tease but pay no mind it all just a show of affection. I've Rped on a couple of forum but have never done table top (even though I really wanted to). I love music and people tell me I'm I good singer though I can only partially agree most of the time.

I'm have quite a few fursonas but the most dominant, compatible, and used is a Arctic Rabbit/Tree Fox Hybrid with short strawberry colored hair and fur colored in dashes of bright orange with noticable but not dominant traces or soft pink thrown in. He has two tail one full orange, the other pink. He keeps them twined together to give the appearance of having one swirled color tail. He also has white furred wings and falls under the same species as most of Riolu's characters. He has a diamon necklace that he holds very dear to him, along with a small flute/piccolo. He's really into music and can play piano and flute with a surprising amount of skill for his age. Like me, he's a sucker for anything that even remotely cute and things that're just plain adorable (like Anthony his fav eevee) are doom on his sight. He used to be potty training but he's taken a break from it and will resume when ready. He is often swooned over by adults (especially Women) for how cute he is and even though he acts bashful and hides, he enjoys the attention.

Speaking of Fursonas and Character's, Though of you that're familiar with Riolu's stories should know that: The Sai from them is me, the Pikachu named Hiroki, Pink Riolu named Hinata, The Rabbit named Izuri, and The Kangaskan Named Kana are all my characters that Riolu was wonderful enough to add to his stories.

Well, Thanks for listening to me ramble on about nothing of particular interest so far. I hope to contribute something of use to the site next time.

Last edited by Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka?   Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:38 am

Hehee. Hey there Sai. Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board. Sorry for taking so long. I spaced. my bad. Hope ya do have a lot of fun on here and make a lot of friends. Your fursona seems pretty darn cute and creative. Very original. And woot it's another hybrid! ^^ Now with your membership on the site you get a hug from the friendly site Liger. ^^ *Huggles*
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka?   Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:38 am

Hi,welcome to The Furr Den.

*Runs and gives you a big hug.*
Back to top Go down
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka?   Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:12 am

Aww, Thanks, Guys.*huggles back*

No biggie on the hold up Lig. I understand thing are happening nowadays and you might have other, more pressing matters on your mind at the moment. Little Sai is my prodigy, the best idea I've ever though of. And Yesh, Hooray for hybrids!
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka?   Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:37 am

Hi, Sai-Sai! *giggle* Welcome to the Den! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka?   Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:41 am

Just who I hoped to get a welcome from, the site's resident "Clever Squirrel." Oh, and I'm in a good mood so I'll let that "Sai-Sai" slip up slide this time but next time there will be consequences. *tickle motions with hand*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka?   Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:09 am

SAI-SAI! *glomps da foxy* Sorry I wasn't the first to welcome you here bro but I think I might be the happiest to see you here. Welcome aboard Sevi-Kun! And welcome home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka?   Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:32 pm

Yay, hi new person *snuggles gently* welcome to the den!
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka?   Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:19 pm

chiru! wassup?!
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka?   Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:21 am

Sai-Sai ^^
Back to top Go down
Daervhir

Daervhir

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka?   Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:53 am

Hullo there~

*pokes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka?   Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:45 pm

ello! welcome to the den! owo
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka?   Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Nice to have yta with us, hope ya have a good time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka?   Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konichiwa, Ogenki des ka?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Introductions-
Jump to: