The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which story should I finish first?
Relibria III - A Saviour's Endeavor
[REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%[REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
All I want for Christmas
[REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Vote_lcap80%[REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage

[REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:11 pm

[Removed by the author]

Last edited by Hector on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:49 pm

Hector wrote:
Legandaryhon wrote:
I can really see you fleshing out the main charecter now, and that makes me all the more addicted, because I feel f I actually know Kresdo,
Whoa, thanks. I gotta say I'm sorta proud of this story as well.

You have reason to.

Quote :
but it's from behind a one-way wall, and I can't reach out to help him. It makes my heart hurt, what he's going through, without freind or support, and plenty of foe.
I have one reply, which is the 13th Law of the Sadistic Universe: Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate
I didn't know I wrote stories that are THIS unfair. But no worries, as I've claimed before: my name is NOT "Long_Rifle"

I never said you were sadistic, and this seems almost real, as if I'm actually seeing this person life. And I think one could duplicate what has happened so far easy
Quote :
Uhh... I do belive my tail is to locked to this story, so there isn't any escaping...
scratch Okaaaaaaaaay. I can't recall having locked someone's tail into anything ever before. This is getting a bit weird...
It seems you left the leg restraints at your house, but i'm fine like this: At least i can jump for jot when the next chap is up
Quote :
Gah! waiting burns, and it also burns time. If I weren't locked up, I'd fast foreward time to the next chap! (My fursona has complete control over time, of course with it'sweaknesses, so I can say it's not a god-mod)
You'd have to pass the two Mythics, as well as their two beasts, to control time on Xargon. Plus, supernatural powers are sparse on that planet as well. However, there are some that appear to have said powers, especially lapine Halflings are sometimes found 'gifted'.
Well, My fursona lives in the star region, so ha. *sticks tounge out*
No worries, Oraclai. Your limbs will be released before they turn numb. Be aware of the fact that you might get infected with CD, though.
If the Infected come: lay down flat on the ground, wait, and pray for help. In case no help comes: Good luck, and I hope they make it fast (just kidding, brother)

uhh.. CD? I dun know what that is...
anyway, the restarints feel just right, it may take untill the end of this story befor they go numb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:18 am

[Removed by the author]

Last edited by Hector on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:13 pm

2: I'm trying to say that this story morrors real life, just furry, and baby fur thrown in, into a mythical world. Or at least, a world I know not how to get to.

3:*nodnods* kk, no jumping. May I inquire why, though?

4:*waits as restraints are tightened* Ohhh.... CD became irrelevent after the first chapter, that's why I forgot what it was... oops.

5:*gasp* Me not like this? Blasphemy! Personally, I think this is as good as some of the real books I read *cougheEragon,Eldest,Brisingrcough*

Rpley to: Note:Eep! shock collar! *trides hiding, the restraints keeping him form moving*
(the only time you could go to far, is when I end up dead, or in extreme pain. So dun worry about that)
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:44 pm

intresting story hector ^^... its quite a read
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kaiskune/

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:52 pm

[Removed by the author]

Last edited by Hector on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:04 pm

1: well, I'm hoping to make a machine that can reconstruct cells, thus being able to make someone younger, thus increase their lifespan. If that happens, they'll never die!

2: Ahh... so the restaint is connected to something that blocks the Y-akis? (movement up-and-down)

3:SPAAAAARTAAAAAAAA

4: I'm comparing the quality, and yes, I think this is just as good, if not better than those books, all three of which I like!

5:I'll... I'll do my best, master.../is prepared for the worst, whatever it may be*

Note: I sent you a contact request on skype...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:09 pm

[Removed by the author]

Last edited by Hector on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:14 pm

1: That's what I'm going to college for: Cell Biology! and I wouldn't be using components, I'd be using waves or some other thinamajig to litteraly move cells, and add/remove them, too.

2:*has feet planted firmly on ground*

4: If only I could....

5:in this situation, you are...

Reply: Note: kk, I'll get an MSN set up right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:19 pm

[Removed by the author]

Last edited by Hector on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:22 pm

[Removed by the author]

Last edited by Hector on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:41 pm

hehe, watch him own that industry with LARISSA, after he gets it finished. That guy;ll be begging for him back, and I'll laugh hard when he says no, just stare dumbfoundedly if he says yes, but either way, it'll be fun experience for us both!

1: Of course they are, they each house a nucleolis (I know I spely that worng) The master mind of the nucleuos, the brain of a cell, which is the basic unit of life!

2:*Muurs* Yay! Chapter!

I like the confrontation, extremly lifelike. and then there's the good part: The outsider's assassin!

4: Really? That'd be cool! I think I know what I'll be reading over the course of a few weeks after it's release.Grr, you have me impatient now!

5: Not for me, I've always been submissive, hehe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:49 pm

[Removed by the author]

Last edited by Hector on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:01 pm

2:*moves his head to look at ou* Really?

3:or dust, that seems like a viable meal too.

4:*does his best* Yes, master.. *tial starts wagging*

5:A dragon under which I am owned right now.

Note: It finally finished downloading. I'm online right now, too.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Still reading this by the way but it appears I may have missed something between you two. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:24 pm

scratch whatcha think you missed, big bro?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:33 am

[Removed by the author]

Last edited by Hector on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:54 pm

[Removed by the author]

Last edited by Hector on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:22 am

[Removed by the author]

Last edited by Hector on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:45 am

There are more words then can be said about this story, though none of them belong to either earth or Xargon.

I very immensly love the way you held on to the realism of this stroy, but was still able to include things that made it your story. The suicidal thoughts played a very large role, one I can see many other people in the same situation doing.Of course, it ended on a good tone but that's to be expected: Why kill off Kresdo? Save the ability to say you killed a charecter before, thee isn't much out of it.

I would also like to see a sequal, though I won't be let down if that can't happen. The way you ended it gives us readers the freedom to fantasize about their future, howver I would like to see how this plays out.Not only if he stays in diapers, but his love life, his life after getting better, his work life; Those are things I wish greatly to see.

Now, focusing on the last chapter more closely; I can tell that Ridgeback loves Kresdo more than a stalker, and I can also tell you that I see Kresdo accepting fate, and his especially. Attempted suicide has shown him that their is a life, and not ofe of agony and pain, which I belive has brang to his suicidal actions. I also see that Ridgeback is more than just a stalker, or the nieghbor next door, and that she's happy with the life she has now too.

Now... Can I be let out? *rattles handcuffs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:54 am

[Removed by the author]

Last edited by Hector on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:12 am

Yay! I've been a good puppy! *jumps for joy, with a yell of pain* oochie, stupid tail cuff...

That's one of the problems with life: It rules us, but we try to vice versa it. The best you can do is use the reins when your handed them, but never ask for them, or youll never get them. As seen by Kresdo, here, for an example.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]   [REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REMOVED_BY_THE_AUTHOR]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: Stories-
Jump to: