The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This might be a bit un-expected...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-02-25

This might be a bit un-expected... Empty
PostSubject: This might be a bit un-expected...   This might be a bit un-expected... Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:07 pm

Hi all, I have decided to return on this forum. I was formerly known as The-Red-Pup, but now that I've figured out who my fursona is I've decided to stick with this username. I won't go into details on all that's happened, but if anyone's curious feel free to message me.

So hiyas. I'm Jerry, a cute 3-year-old chipmunk in Pull-Ups. -waves-

And before anyone asks, yes I am Jerry from FA. (http://www.furaffinity.net/user/jerrytehmunk/)
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: This might be a bit un-expected...   This might be a bit un-expected... Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:30 pm

I thought I recognized the name! Zee-Zee's sure gonna be happy to see you back here again I'll bet. We need more cubs in trainers to try to convince diapees are better around here. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: This might be a bit un-expected...   This might be a bit un-expected... Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:48 pm

Riolu wrote:
I thought I recognized the name! Zee-Zee's sure gonna be happy to see you back here again I'll bet. We need more cubs in trainers to try to convince diapees are better around here. Welcome back.

You made an error in your post. See, you meant to say trainers are better. Razz

On a serious note, I'm not afraid to admit I like them both, but Jerry as my fursona will always be in pull-ups. As long as I can remember I've been interested in potty training stuff, and yeah.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: This might be a bit un-expected...   This might be a bit un-expected... Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:43 pm

Woot! Nice to have ya back on the board. Should make things a lot more fun. I know ZeeZee will like having another potty user around. Although this lil Liger's gonna stick with his diapees. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: This might be a bit un-expected...   This might be a bit un-expected... Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Diapers are all right, but I prefer trainers because they give you more options. You can pull them down and use the potty if you want, but they still hold little accidents. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: This might be a bit un-expected...   This might be a bit un-expected... Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:19 pm

We should introduce you and Zee-Zee to the idea of convertables then! They've got the thickness of diapees and go on like them but you can slip em off if you have to. Great for potty and diapee users alike!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: This might be a bit un-expected...   This might be a bit un-expected... Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:16 am

Hi, Jerry! Yay! *giggles and hugs* We're gonna show everyone how great it is to be a big boy and go to the potty! ^.^
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: This might be a bit un-expected...   This might be a bit un-expected... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:30 pm

Yeay! jerry! *snuggles* ooh and I can be a potty boy too! *changes to his young skoot form* uh... hey my ability to go back and fourth doesn't mean I should be a diplomat should I?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This might be a bit un-expected...   This might be a bit un-expected... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This might be a bit un-expected...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Introductions-
Jump to: