The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shade Koopa saying Hello

Go down 
+9
terry
JacktheWox
OnyxAlphaPup
Zee-Zee
Baby Eevee
Riolu
Lig
Chimour
Shade_Koopa
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Shade Koopa saying Hello Empty
PostSubject: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Hi there, My name is Shade, I'm a 6yr old Koopa but I don't wear any kinda of shell. My height is about that of a 4yr old, 38 in. to be exact. Unlike most Koopas, I don't shoot fireballs out of my mouth but bubbles. Bubbles are more fun to play with then fireballs, hehe. I also dabble a bit in dark magic. Don't worry, the magic I use isn't dangerous just playful. ^^ I'm usually just out an about, no real place to call home. I'm usually a bit playful and sometimes..*hesitates as he's doesn't really wanna say it* c-cute..but I can be mischievous too, hehe. I'm new around here and thought I'd stick around, for awhile at least. Hope to have some fun around here ^^

Last edited by Shade_Koopa on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:44 pm

Shade_Koopa wrote:
Hi there, My name is Shade, I'm a 7yr old Koopa but I don't wear any kinda of shell.
Wow seven years old and still in diapees?
Meh the whole potty training thing must start later on for Koopa kids or something, not that there's any problem with NEVER potty training ^^.
Hehe I have a feeling one certain oh so clever squirrel will disagree with me on that, but ohwell, oh and welcome to the den! *Snuggle pounces ya excitedly, his diaper crinkling as he did so*.
Back to top Go down
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:27 pm

Chimour wrote:
Shade_Koopa wrote:
Hi there, My name is Shade, I'm a 7yr old Koopa but I don't wear any kinda of shell.
Wow seven years old and still in diapees?
Meh the whole potty training thing must start later on for Koopa kids or something, not that there's any problem with NEVER potty training ^^.
Hehe I have a feeling one certain oh so clever squirrel will disagree with me on that, but ohwell, oh and welcome to the den! *Snuggle pounces ya excitedly, his diaper crinkling as he did so*.

ah, hehe *falls on his back; his diaper crinkling abit underneath his shorts* t-thanks and what squirrel?
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:32 pm

Shade_Koopa wrote:
ah, hehe *falls on his back; his diaper crinkling abit underneath his shorts* t-thanks and what squirrel?
Hehe Zee-Zee.
You see he's kinda the potty prince around here on the furden =p.
Back to top Go down
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:12 pm

Chimour wrote:
Shade_Koopa wrote:
Hehe Zee-Zee.
You see he's kinda the potty prince around here on the furden =p.

hehe, really, I thought all cubs around here were diapered?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Woot! Welcome to the Furr Den Shade. Hope ya have lots of fun here and make lots of friends. And nope not everyone one here wears diapees all the time. So cubs here dabble with potty training occassionaly.

As for ZeeZee. Well he likes to think he's a big boy using the potty but we all know he ends up going in his Pull-Ups more often then the potty and should just wear diapees. Hehehe. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Thanks Lig and I get it now; Zee Zee is in denial, Whats to be a big born but deep down, is still a cub.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Heheh, wonder how much Zee-Zee's gonna pout when he sees this. Welcome to the den buddy! *glomps the cute koopa*
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Riolu wrote:
Heheh, wonder how much Zee-Zee's gonna pout when he sees this. Welcome to the den buddy! *glomps the cute koopa*

ahh hehe! *falls on his back again; crinkling abit underneath his shorts* t-thanks, I sure feel welcomed ^^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:48 pm

*snugs* and why wouldn't we welcome such a cutie? More cubs means more friends!
Back to top Go down
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Riolu wrote:
*snugs* and why wouldn't we welcome such a cutie? More cubs means more friends!

*blushes abit* i-i'm not a cutie..*sits up; trying to hide his blushing with his claws*
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:33 pm

Welcome to the The Furr Den.

You do look cute.
Back to top Go down
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:36 pm

Little Rory wrote:
Welcome to the The Furr Den.

You do look cute.

t-thanks *smiles abit* b-but I'm not cute, nuh pwoof, i mean no proof *Crosses his arms, trying to look tough*
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:49 am

Hi Shade! *bounces in and hugs the new cub* And hey! Am not in denial! I'm a big squirrel and I don't wet my pants, much! ^.^
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
OnyxAlphaPup

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:06 am

Hi+Shade!+Onyx+here+and+welcome+to+the+Den+my+friend.+I+hope+you+have+fun+and+make+lots+of+friends+and+memories!+If+you+really+like+it+here+maybe+this+can+be+your+home.+%3A)+hopefully+I+will+see+around+sweetie
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/onyxmetalwolf/
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Zee-Zee wrote:
Hi Shade! *bounces in and hugs the new cub* And hey! Am not in denial! I'm a big squirrel and I don't wet my pants, much! ^.^

ahh hehe *falls on his back again* i see, so your a big squirrel huh?

OnyxAlphaPup wrote:
Hi+Shade!+Onyx+here+and+welcome+to+the+Den+my+friend.+I+hope+you+have+fun+and+make+lots+of+friends+and+memories!+If+you+really+like+it+here+maybe+this+can+be+your+home.+%3A)+hopefully+I+will+see+around+sweetie

thanks , and maybe this could be home, who knows ^^
Back to top Go down
JacktheWox

JacktheWox

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Hai!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chao-life.co.uk
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:07 pm

Hello there
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Shade_Koopa wrote:
Zee-Zee wrote:
No Shade he's no big squirrel =p.
Hehe and here's the proof X3.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2089737/
Back to top Go down
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Chimour wrote:
Shade_Koopa wrote:
Zee-Zee wrote:
No Shade he's no big squirrel =p.
Hehe and here's the proof X3.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2089737/

hehe, nice, so he's just another diapered cub ^^
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:16 am

*pokes his tongue out at everyone and cuddles Shade again* This is supposed to be a saying hi to Shade thread, not a telling fibs about Zee-Zee thread!
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:51 am

Yeah! Everyone knows that video was fabricated anyways! The pictures however... Twisted Evil Anyways, welcome once again Shade. Hope you like it here and don't mind the teasing most of us here seem to enjoy dishing out to everyone else X3
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:56 am

wilkommen, or summat like that =^_^=
Back to top Go down
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:19 pm

Zee-Zee wrote:
*pokes his tongue out at everyone and cuddles Shade again* This is supposed to be a saying hi to Shade thread, not a telling fibs about Zee-Zee thread!

*smiles abit* you right, i'm sorry *cuddles back* maybe I can make it up to ya?

Riolu wrote:
Yeah! Everyone knows that video was fabricated anyways! The pictures however... Twisted Evil Anyways, welcome once again Shade. Hope you like it here and don't mind the teasing most of us here seem to enjoy dishing out to everyone else X3

Hehe, that's fine, it's kinda funny watching you guys tease each other..wait, y-you not going to do that to me, a-are y-ya? *with a bit of a nervous look*

terry wrote:
wilkommen, or summat like that =^_^=

u-um..thanks? *not quite sure he understands*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Terry speaks gutter German and welcomed you. As for the teasing... heheh, if you don't know me well enough from FA then I'll let you know now I tease everybody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shade Koopa saying Hello   Shade Koopa saying Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shade Koopa saying Hello
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Introductions-
Jump to: