The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!

Go down 
+5
Daervhir
Chrono
Riolu
Lig
Chimour
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Empty
PostSubject: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Hehe I thought I'd make this after seeing Zee-Zee say this in another thread here at the den : "*pokes his tongue out at everyone and cuddles Shade again* This is supposed to be a saying hi to Shade thread, not a telling fibs about Zee-Zee thread!" since well the idea of a thread devoted to the fine art of fibbing which apparantly alot of us cubbies excel at sounded pretty fun, and also sounded like it'd be pretty funny.
Okay the name of the game is fibbing with the rules simply being that you must make one fib about the fibber above you, and so on, and so forth.
Since I'm going first, and have no one to fib about above me I'll just pick someone at random and fib about them.

Deltaguemon likes playing jump rope in a pretty, and pink ballerina tutu in the privacy of his own room.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Chimour doesn't drink blood. He drinks Broccoli smoothies. They're his favorite!
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:04 pm

Mind if I add a rule you gotta tell a fib about the last person to post? I forsee some problems otherwise.

Lig secretly wishes he could use the potty! He only acts scared of it to hide he can't use it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:43 pm

Riolu swims in a pool filled with hunny, and marshmellows while gargling Coca cola in nothing but his birthday suit.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:01 am

Chimour secretly want to go skinny dipping in a tub of jello
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Really? No one wants to fib about lil cotton butt here? ^^
Well okay guess I'll do it then ^^.

Chrono loves being tickled, especially if he ends up soaked in the end in ofcourse a pair of locking plastic pants, keeping a big, thick, and pink disposible diaper locked in place.

(Hehe I dunno if that's really a fib since I dunno Chrono so well, but if it isn't then I think his cuddlyness just increased for me ^^).
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:59 am

Chimour wrote:

Chrono loves being tickled, especially if he ends up soaked in the end in ofcourse a pair of locking plastic pants, keeping a big, thick, and pink disposible diaper locked in place.

(Hehe I dunno if that's really a fib since I dunno Chrono so well, but if it isn't then I think his cuddlyness just increased for me ^^).

Not funny *blush*

Chimour loves to wear make up
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:04 am

Chrono wrote:
Chimour wrote:

Not funny *blush*

Chimour loves to wear make up
Actually... That may not be to far from accurate =3.
Hehe I'm getting more into sissy, and infact you'll be seeing some influence from that in my next story to be posted up here on the Den once I finish it. ^^

Anyways Chrono likes engaging in fights with Russian women on unicycle with his, and the crazy Russian's weapon of choice being flounder ^^.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:10 am

Chimour is weak as a new born baby drugged with muscle relaxers
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:59 am

Chrono likes to dance around the living room showing off his diaper to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:11 am

Riolu love to go out drinking with Zamm
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:06 am

Chrono has no control over if he goes or not, and probably needs changing now, and badly.
(Hope this counts as a fib since given your blushiness I'd think it would be)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:31 am

Chimour secretly is a white bath, but he fell in a tar pit when he was young. The black stuff never came off again.

(note: you know what I like about this thread? Here, you can estimate how well people actually know each other...)
Back to top Go down
Daervhir

Daervhir

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:36 pm

(Doesn't know Hector at all so lets make something weird :3)

Hector is secretly a ebaumsworld mole trying to get into the minds of the babyfur community so they won't fail as hard when trying to protest a furry convention
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:25 am

(That was... awkwardly random, yes)

Daervhir used to sweep chimneys with his own head...
Back to top Go down
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru

Sai

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Hector can use the awesome power of Shinning Finger.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:36 pm

You can get Sai-Sai into pink frills just by asking him.
Back to top Go down
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru

Sai

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Nate believes what he just said, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:20 am

Sai believes what nate said.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:58 am

One way Bunny Boy here tends to spend the day is by going around town, and randomly smacking people with an umbrella, while wearing a pink, and frilly dress, and while shouting "God is in my pants!" or "Mad love for the turkey people from mars", or "When they 'stoned' people to death in the bible they meant with green, and flaming pineapples!".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:24 am

(shit, that was random.)

Chimour actually believes in his own statements, even when he knows they are false geek
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:32 am

Hector wrote:
(shit, that was random.)

Chimour actually believes in his own statements, even when he knows they are false geek

I'm not crazy!!!
I know it man, those little alien turkeys.. They're watching me man, and they're coming to take me away ha ha...

Hector loves gargling with tuna fish early in the morning, and afterwards brushing his teeth with watermelon, and purple cabbage... From the moon cabbage...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:03 am

(You forgot to mention that I steal those purple cabbages from the Moon Rabbit, a.k.a. the Black Rabbit of Inlé)

Unlike some else, Chimour does NOT sleep upside down... It's easier to see your feet when your sleeping upright lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 am

hector like knawing on rawhide bones
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:18 pm

Bunny boy prefers mushed carrots over regular carrots.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Babyfurs_Online/index/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!   The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fibbing game for big fibbers.. Who fib!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next