The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!!

Go down 
+4
Zee-Zee
Riolu
Chimour
Kitsuno
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitsuno

Kitsuno

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-09-13

A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!! Empty
PostSubject: A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!!   A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:14 am

Hiya Everyone I'm Kitsuno

I'm the cutest little 2 yearold Fennec fox kit there ever was Very Happy. Anywho Just recently ran across this forum and got ahold of onyx who got a hold of lig who then got a hold of me and here we are.

Anywho for any of the many babyfurs on FA I think most would be semi aware of me (I feel I'm kinda popufur though probably less than I think Razz) if not feel free to check out the many a things I have commissioned and how my fursona has evolved over the last little while http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kitsuno/

I'm lucky in the fact that I live a minute up the road from three other babyfurs; Maxxxie, Paws, and Shoogy and only 10 minutes up the road from two more Jeffy and Hexxy so thankfully I have more than enough cute fuzzy things to keep me occupied X3

Outside of my babyfur and diaper related interests I'm a big fan of the megaman series as well as the amazing rock opera that is the Protomen. I love to play paintball and I do quite a bit of costuming. I am trying to get into urban exploration and I'm thinking about doing some parkour again.

I live in Austin Texas, one of the most liberal and zany big cities in the US with more than enough weird and interesting things going on to keep one occupied for a lifetime. I work for Blizzard Entertainment doing In Game customer support, its a good job and something I could tun into a career but I'd much rather become a doctor which I will be starting up college at the beginning of next year.

So anywho thats me in a mini blurp as it were though I feel I'm far too strange to contain in words Razz
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!!   A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:01 am

Well if that's the case I may be far to strange for this forum to contain me! ^^
Anyways greetings from the far off planet of Croatia in the bizzare, and twisted galaxy of cross-dressing!
And well here's hoping you have fun here on the forums, and make many new friends!
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!!   A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:21 am

I do remember you from FA actually. Don't know if you still use it but you had one adorable avie by Reva. Cool! Welcome aboard the Furr Den!

BTW, does that mean you do things like GM on WoW or something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Kitsuno

Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!!   A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Riolu wrote:
I do remember you from FA actually. Don't know if you still use it but you had one adorable avie by Reva. Cool! Welcome aboard the Furr Den!

BTW, does that mean you do things like GM on WoW or something?

That it does I am a Game Master for the World of Warcraft and have been for about 2 and a third years now
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!!   A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Hiya, little kit! Welcome to the den! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!!   A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:03 pm

welcome from one of the most random furrs who loves to blow things up
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!!   A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:18 pm

oooh Yeay! I know who you are!

*snuggles* welcome to the den, its been a little slow lately but I am sure we are already on our way to a population/activity boom
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!!   A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:47 pm

-waves- howdy!
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!!   A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:49 am

*hugs* Welcome to the forum ^^
Back to top Go down
Kitsuno

Kitsuno

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!!   A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:01 am

@terry *waves back giving you a big goofy smile* hiya, love your work and your GL diapees =^.^=

@Sirius YAY HUGS *hugs back and licks your cheek*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!!   A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wild Kitsuno Appears!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Introductions-
Jump to: