The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Snowy Outing

Go down 
+2
Light The Fox
Chinook
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Basic idea here is some caretakers decide to take some cubs (of any age) out for some fun in the snow. Yeah not much to go on here, but hey.

Character sheet:

Name:
Winter atire:
Position: (cub, caregiver, in between?)
Diaper status (cub or otherwise):
Personality:
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Name:Black Quith
Species:Wolf
Pic/Description:Black Wolf,Emerald Eyes,White Zig-Zag on left ear
Winter atire:Thermal Jeans,Black Thermal Jacket,Black Boots,Black Beanie
Position: (cub, caregiver, in between?)Between
Diaper status (cub or otherwise): Otherwise?
Personality:Laid Back,Lazy,Funny

Last edited by Light The Fox on Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:14 pm

Heh, 10's fine mate, and just included otherwise incase older furs wanted in on that element.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:53 pm

I'll join.

Name: Lig Weather
Species: Liger
Pic/Description: You all know what Lig looks like.
Winter atire: Some warm black pants, red winter Jacket, black and red winter boots,
Position: Between
Diaper status (cub or otherwise): Diapered 24/7
Personality: A lil nerdy but very out going and friendly. Loves to have fun and always willing to lend a hand to others.

Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:07 am

So peoplez when shall we start this?
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:22 am

Name: Marcus
Species: hedgehog
Pic/Description: refer to avitar
Winter attire: blue winter pants, blue winter jacket, red and white winter boots and white beanie
Position: (cub, caregiver, in between?) cub
Diaper status (cub or otherwise): cub
Personality: playful, hoping to get along with others.

Last edited by Marcus Hedgehog on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:24 am

Was going to wait for a few more furs, but what do you think?

Name: Nocturne
Species: Brown owl
Pic/Description: Middle figure on the left, brown feathers, glasses, gold eyes, white face and chest feathers, messy "head feathers"
Winter atire: Brown winter coat, black snow pants, black boots, red earmuffs, red scarf and his usual glasses
Position: Caretaker
Diaper status: Wears them
Personality: He's rather a geeky owl, but quite nice. Very intelligent and ordered.

Edit: That should do it, I'll post a start sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:44 am

Name:Rory Maxwell
Species:Lion
Pic/Desciription:Look at avatar,but older with a mane.
Winter atire:Warm black winter jacket,warm red pants,and black winter boots
Position:In between
Diapered status:24/7
Personality:Very nice,very friendly and loves to play with others.
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:38 am

Name: Caiden Rogers
Species: Fox
Pic/description: Standard fox like appearance. wears a size 11 Pawpers diaper with a red onesie and jean shorts
Winter Attire: Red onesie, with thermal underware over that and jeans over that. Wears a thick brown coat with a black scarf and a New England Patriots snowcap on.
Position: cub
Diaper Satus: 24/7
Bio: a 8 year old feisty, fun, nieve, and cute kit. Always in a good mood and is a little mischievous.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Babyfurs_Online/index/
Chinook

Chinook

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:52 pm

(alright, 'ere goes, Lig, mind bringing in Warren maybe? Might be a lot for Nocturne to handle with al these cubs))

Nocturne hummed to himself, getting some stuff packed for the outing with the cubs, earmuffs and scarf arround his neck. He began cheking things off in his usual systematic way before turning and looking arround at all the cubs and older furs he was watching. "Alright everyone, is everyone dressed warmly? I'll lend a wing if need be." He says, counting off the his 5 charges.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Being an idiot   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:45 pm

(Little Side Note,edited my characters age,stupid *hits self* can't always make my mind up)

''So,'' Black said. ''Where were we going again?''
Black took out a rubix cube and tried to solve it while walking fowards. He then bumped into *insert anything* and fell over. He got up mumbling about something and followed the group over to the
*insert place we are going*

(I like to make my posts more than something like 'Jack jumped into a tree and said ''(insert word*'' and the *insert* things are one for things i do not know,and 2 to give everybody humor)

Last edited by Light The Fox on Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Being an idiot)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:51 pm

(Course I don't mind bringing in Warren too.)

Name: Warren Weather
Species: Liger
Pic/Description: Warren looks like Lig only his fur is a little darker and he has a full lion's mane
Winter atire: Red Winter Pants, Black winter Jacket, Black boots.
Position: Caregiver
Diaper status: Wearing them for this outing.
Personality: Kind hearted and understanding. Warren's got a lot of good general skills and is pretty good with cubs.

"Make sure you guys have everything you want to bring. You've all been changed and I've made certain we have more then enough diapers for everyone. If you need a hand with anything just ask." Warren told them as he went over all his stuff to make sure they were packed and ready.

"Well I know I'm all set! I wanna get out there and have some fun with the snow. Oh and I got a bunch of movies for back at the lodge at the end of the day." Lig grinned as he looked over his bag which had a nice warm sleeper in it for the night and some lighter clothes for in the lodge before bed. He also had Bushy packed away of course along with the movies mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:50 pm

"I can't wait to have some fun in the snow."

Rory was packing his overnight bag with some cds,cd player,a Nintendo DS I,alot of video games and some clothes to go to the lodge,he also pack some pjs to sleep in.Now he looks for his stuffed lion.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:15 pm

''So,'' Black said yawning ''when will we get there,i mean as long as the rides not bumpy you can be driving for as long as you need to, i won't mind...'' Black's eyes felt heavy.
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Caiden just finished packing some extra of his clothes, his Nintendo DSI, two Care Bear plushies, a lot of snacks. Caiden was warm in his many layers of clothes to include a onesie, sweatshirt, and coat.

"I'm all ready to go. Boy I can't wait!" said the youngest cub, Caiden, as he handed his bag to Warren to load in the car. He has never seen real snow before.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:34 pm

Nocturne nodded, checking everyone's bag off as Warren packs them, including his with his own PJs and night wear. "One last one..." He said, pushing a bag containing various games, and things to amuse the cubs in before closing the cars back and looking at the cubs. "We'll be driving for a little while up to a lodge in the mountains, so I'd suggest those of you who need a nap sit in the back seat. There's booster seats for the smaller ones. Warren? Lend a paw getting them settled? Do you feel your awake enough to drive or shall I?" The owl offers, opening the van's doors.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:46 pm

Black continued mumbling about something game producers not making anything good anymore while getting into the van/car
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:19 am

"Sure No problem I'll take first shift driving." Warren smiled as he put the bags in the back of the Van while Lig climbed on int and found himself a comfy spot by a window and stretched a bit as he waited for the others to climb on in. "This is gonna be great once we get there." Lig grinned.
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:55 am

"Nocturne? Can I sit in the middle seats. I'm not tired and I don't want to take a nap." asked Caiden as he tugged on Nocturne's jacket
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:25 am

Nocturne nodded to Warren and was opening the door to the passengerss seat when he felt the tug and looked down to hear Caiden, placing a wing on the youngest cubs head between his ears reassuringly. "Certainly you can, no trouble, here you go." The owl says, giving the kit a hand up into the van's side door and into one of the middle row seats, helping buckle him in before waiting for the other cubs to get into their seats.
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:29 am

"Yipee." exclaimed Caiden as he was bouncing in his car seat.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:55 am

''Ya' know kid'' Black said climbing into the car. ''It won't help ya if you keep bouncing like that. He then proceded to buckle the seat belt securely over his waist/chest.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:50 am

Rory finds his stuffed lion and goes to the others so he won't be left behind.

He asked,"Where do I sit."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:21 pm

"Anywhere you like Rory. We got plenty of room." Warren said putting the last of the bags in the back and closed it up.

"Plenty of room in the back row." Lig said sitting in the back row by the window.
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:21 pm

"HA ha Black. Thanks anyways though." said Caiden responding to Black buckling him in. "Are we going to leave soon?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snowy Outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowy Outing
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: