The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

True Ninja

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saiphex

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-11-15

True Ninja Empty
PostSubject: True Ninja   True Ninja Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:53 pm

hola, thought that while you wait for me to get my ass in gear and work out a new chapter i would give this to you guys to hold you over. it was a small halloween story i wrote for FTT in October

True ninja
By Saiphex

Today I came out to my parents; I told them that I was a furry. They took it better than I thought, though they were pretty angry at first, but they calmed down after I explained what I was in the community. My parents are just cool that way. I should have probably waited till after today to ask them anyway, seeing as how it was Halloween and there was a huge costume party tonight, but I guess it turned out okay. The party wasn’t till later tonight and I already knew what I was going to be, I had seen the costume at a old Japanese store and knew that I would make an awesome ninja, not one of the Naruto ones, but the classic ninjas with the black masks and a shinobigatana (actual ninja sword that is smaller than a katana yet larger than a wakizashi). I also had the standard kunai and some handspikes. I could tell I would have some fun with this, I spent the rest of the day just surfing the net and taking out my lacrosse stick to practice a bit because I was going to try for captain this year. Well anyway, it finally came time to get ready and I soon looked like I was ready to assassinate some high emperor. I bid farewell to my parents and ran out the door.

I began walking down the street to my friend Rorik’s house, the party was only about a mile away, and his house was on the way so we decided we would meet up and cause whatever havoc we could before joining the party which was bound to be pretty dull. I walked up to his house and rang the doorbell, but deciding to start the festivities early I quickly ducked into a nearby bush and watched as he opened the door and when he saw that no one was there he closed it. Laughing hysterically I ran up to do it again, but before I could I my attention was caught by Rorik, also dressed as a ninja, throwing a kunai at me. I quickly dodged it and fell straight on my ass laughing. He walked over and helping me up we began our long trek to the party. On the way we talked about all the girls we like and the ones who we thought were absolute bitches (which in freshmen year is quite a few).

We had a blast just goofing off all along the way. Doing some things that wouldn’t be considered acceptable. I had a few rolls of toilet paper with me and using all of our stealth we carefully carpeted a few houses to make them look almost as if a mummy was the owner. We never even came close to being caught because we were to damn good at it. Anyone who had the misfortune of sleeping at our houses would always wake up with something done to them. Needless to say Rorik and I were big practical jokers. Throwing the last of our toilet paper we ran off and came to the door of the party. It was pretty unusual for us to even be invited to one of these things, but we were very happy to get the invite. We walked in a made our way through the huge rooms of the house. “I guess it pays to have rich friends,” I thought. Because every room was huge and was lavishly decorated with all sorts of knick-knacks, which had been decorated for the holiday. We would often stop to maybe rearrange a statue or two into some inappropriate pose. After making two statues pick each other’s noses we continued on and came across the jackpot of all Halloweens. It was a room full of candy! Looking at each other Rorik and I immediately tore into anything we could get a hold of. This continued for about 30 minutes before our gluttonous raid was brought short by a high-pitched scream.

Running back to the main hall we found everything was in turmoil, people screaming and running around what looked like a big pile of flesh and bones. Stopping a guy dressed up as a pirate we asked what was happening? He told us that something came out of nowhere and just snatched up a girl and took her off. He said that the scream came when the beast first grabbed the girl. After we finished interrogating him he struggled to escape. So we let him go, but not before beating him up for being an enemy of the ninja. Leaving him on the floor, we went off in search of the beast thinking we would play the hero. The reason we were looking death in the face was because not to long ago we made a pact to die a hero’s death. This may sound cheesy, but we thought that it would be better to go out in a fiery way instead of dieing in some bed all old and decrepit. Besides the life of a warrior always excited us and I was thinking of just going around doing mercenary work for a living. And before you give me the “don’t throw your life away for useless things” just think, would you rather have a destructive person doing your taxes, or giving you your checkup. I think not. I’m a man who loves the feel of battle. Although I’m more a fan of fighting hand to hand, that way you can see the person who you are about to kill. If you ever play me in halo expect it to get up close and personal, even though I am a surgeon with a sniper rifle.

Following the horrific sound of crunching bones we rounded a corner and came face to face with a huge enigmatic figure, it looked almost as if it was wearing a cloak of shadows for dark waves spiraled off of its huge body. And its eyes were bright red as if they were filled with the blood of the body it had eaten. Had we both not had our shinobigatana we certainly would have fled, but feeling courage flowing through us we drew our blades and rushed the beast. It responded in kind by rushing us as well. He made contact and the whole room shook, I was thrown against the wall disarmed by the blow, but Rorik’s blade hit right on its back. It thrashed around knocking him back, and in the flurry of its rampage I saw and opening and exploited it with two kunai right into his eyes. This really brought the beast into frenzy, rushing around the room he struck Rorik and knocked him to the floor, but he soon recovered and so reclaiming my shinobigatana and signaling to him we came in close and struck a unanimous blow right to its heart. The beast dropped to its knees, and giving out a howl it passed out of existence. Removing our swords from its heart and cleaning them on the floor we took hold of the cloak and ripping it off got a nice surprise. There lying before us was a huge fox! “Did we just kill a kitsune!?” Rorik exclaimed. “I think so,” was all I could say in response. “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!” we yelled into the night.

Removing the cloak from the kitsune we both wanted to have it, so we played a quick game of rock paper scissors. It was decided that he was destined to have it, much to my dismay. Little did I know that I was going to have another chance to claim one for myself, for lurking around the corner was another one of the beasts. Drawn by the cry of pain from his brother the kitsune made a dash, taking me out before I knew what was coming. Rorik on the other hand saw it and was able to draw his shinobigatana before it could get to him. Gazing in shock at the ceiling, it took me some time to regain my breath, and getting up I could see already engaging Rorik engaging the other kitsune. But he was barely keeping an edge. So drawing my shinobigatana I leaped into the air and drove my blade deep into its back. I didn’t hit anything vital, but it was enough to take its attention away for a second. I jumped off and took a position next to Rorik. It appeared we had this one beaten, until the sound of blades was heard as it took out to katanas and charged us. Not knowing what to do, we ducked underneath its slashes and took to a distance hurling all our kunai at it. They all were cleanly deflected by this kitsune of what had to be immense swordsmanship. Not knowing what to do we decided to mount a final banzai charge right into it. Giving it our all we rushed the beast. Since our shinobigatana were much shorter then its katanas we were run through with them, but we scored a critical hit. One hit his head slicing it in half; the other went straight to his heart. This one didn’t get the chance to scream at all. It dropped to the floor losing its grip on the blades. Painfully removing the blades from out bodies we examined the other beast. Not different from the previous one this kitsune sported a shadow cloak as well, and taking it for my own both Rorik and I noticed that they billowed and filled us both with warmth that we have never known. We noticed as well that the immense pain that we both felt in our bodies from the injuries the beast’s cause slowly melted away. Besides they made us look BAMF to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Saiphex

True Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Ninja   True Ninja Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:53 pm

We walked away from the scene of our epic struggle, but when we reached the main hall it was empty. Aside from the remains of the victims it was totally barren. So we walked around a bit but couldn’t find anyone, we were about to give up when we reached the room that had all the candy, we were going to just raid it and go home, but when we reached it the doors were locked. We pounded on them and stated whom it was thinking that there was someone inside. We were right; the doors opened up and inside were all the people who hadn’t been attacked by the beasts. We told them that they were dead and were expecting a cheer to go out, but all we got were more screams. Someone yelled that there was something behind us. We twirled around and met eyes with the same red eyes of before. But something was different. This Kitune was much larger, almost twice as large. We didn’t even have time to react, but instead of attacking us it simply grabbed us in its large claws and dragged us away.

I awoke sometime later in a place unfamiliar to me. Looking around I first took notice of Roriks unconscious body. Walking over to him I shook him until he finally came to. We still had all our gear, including the cloaks we took off the dead Kitsune. So helping him to his feet we decided to take a look around, we found that we were in what looked like the torture chamber of some castle. It was dark, damp, and it had the stoned walls and the shackles that a dungeon normally should. We also found a staircase that led up to a big gate. We tried to open it but it wouldn’t budge. We continued our little hunt until a rattle at the top of the stairs disrupted us, as the gate was unlocked. We feared for the worst, but it was all in vain as the most beautiful vixen dressed on the most elegant of kimonos came down and greeted us.
“My name is Bai, (bah-eeh) and I am the master of the Kitsune that you killed, I once looked over your world, but was cast aside by your GOD who decided that he wanted to work alone. I venture to your world in order to get the taste of human flesh, something that is not available here, and the two Kitsune that you killed were my bodyguards. I have few choices on what to do now, because I cannot go alone for I am not strong enough to defend myself. And if I say here I will surely die of hunger because I must taste the flesh of humans at least once a month or I shall grow ill and die. So I will give you two a choice, join me and live until you are slain in battle, or I shall keep you here and eat you little by little, taking maybe a leg one month, and an arm the other. I shall give you some time to decide.”

Faced with this choice Rorik and I decided that to live the life forever to fight and protect something so magnificent would be amazing. So it took us no time at all to agree that we would serve her as her personal bodyguards.
“A wise choice, now to make you fit the part a little better. Before you “change” why don’t we go somewhere more comfortable.” With those words she led us through the stairs and we came into a corridor that was lined with the most magnificent pieces of art and pottery never seen on Earth.
“Where are we?” I finally asked curiosity getting the better of me.
“I have taken you to my castle in the my realm, here is were you shall reside for the rest of your days, living in luxury with me. For I will not punish those who have slain my guards of many a century, even if they are so young.” It was these words that made both of us blush, for it was one thing to be allowed the gift of everlasting life, but to be honored as great warriors is even better.

After many turns we arrived at a room with two of what looked like the softest beds. She motioned for us to lye down and take a rest but before we could fall asleep we were gripped with a binding pain. Both of us were forced down onto our hands and knees. Looking at each other we noticed our faces getting longer, no longer resembling the faces of boys but the faces of two young foxes. We examined our progression as each new feature first brought intense pain then a flood of new feelings. We witnessed hands and feet becoming paws, tails ripping through our pants, as well as ears appearing through our already shaggy hair. Our clothes once the right size lay torn up on the floor. Destroyed by the rapid growth of our bodies, but we were not naked, for in its place we did grow fur, but over it came the most elegant of Hakamas (traditional clothing worn by samurai) When it was done, we located a mirror in the room and were a little shocked to see the same faces that we were staring at the night before. We had become the most elegant creatures we had ever seen. It was different to see these bodies so close up. The feeling of life pulsating within us. Bai came and offered to take us on a tour then disturbed us. We bowed and showed our great thanks to her before we set off again down the corridors and out of the castle. We walked a short distance through a field of cherry trees until we came to our first stop. It was an open were she invited us to try out our new bodies, we ran many a mile and thought that we would surely be tired out, but no such fatigue can to us, and in no time we were returning to the tour. She brought us to a training ground, took us to the nearby town where we met many an interesting folk. We saw so many things that are to hard to describe, as well as to numerous. Our tour came to a close at a small ramen shop where we were treated to a special meal. Bai told us that she loved coming out into the town for meals, and did it several times excluding the nights she sets of for the mortal realm. We ended the night back at our room where we were exhausted from the events of the past two days. We fell into bed and were shocked when many more beautiful vixens entered the room. When we asked who they were all they said was that they are in the castle to serve Bai and her honored guests, and I guess we were as honored as it got. We fell asleep kings and woke the same for the rest of our lives. It took us some time to get used to our new lifestyles, but we quickly adapted. We still had a little trauma with entering the mortal realm and killing what used to be our own kind, but that soon ended as we attained a taste for flesh and soon looked for to the night we went on the hunt. We found that the vixens that took care of us were very kind and soon enough we both fell in love and were married. We served Bai to the best of our power, and not a single mortal ever got close to hurting her before, because if anyone got with fifty paces of her our blades immediately stopped them. The tales of our adventures us best left for another time. But all that had happened that got us to where we were always stayed in our heads. The lives of those who were killed by the kitsune before us, as well as their lives we had to take. We often realized that we could never see our friends again, unless it is to eat them, and that we were probably presumed dead along with the many others who had been eaten at that party. But life would move on, as it always does. After a fire isn’t there always more sprouts appearing to once again cover the land with green. The sun will rise and set again, and why should it stop just notice two souls lost in life who have finally found happiness. I guess in a way we got what we wanted. Even though it didn’t happen how we expected it, we had finally become true ninja, although not traditional ones that we had always wanted to be. We worked to protect a life instead of trying to end one
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

True Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Ninja   True Ninja Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 7:38 am

o.o
Back to top Go down
Saiphex

True Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Ninja   True Ninja Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 8:38 am

BabyBunny wrote:
o.o
whats that suppose to mean?
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

True Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Ninja   True Ninja Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 5:58 pm

I luff it!
Back to top Go down
Saiphex

True Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Ninja   True Ninja Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 6:13 pm

haha, thanks alot.
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2006-10-24

True Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Ninja   True Ninja Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 6:16 pm

if thats 'i love it' then what does O.o mean?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kaiskune/
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

True Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Ninja   True Ninja Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 6:25 pm

it means it took me a while to finish reaing thats what!
Back to top Go down
Saiphex

True Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Ninja   True Ninja Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 2:14 am

well im just gald that there are some people who enjoy my writting, i left FTT because i was not getting aknowledgement for my work. so thanks for showing support
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

True Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Ninja   True Ninja Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Ninja
Page 1 of 1