The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FFF Pictures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FFF

FFF

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2007-05-28

FFF Pictures Empty
PostSubject: FFF Pictures   FFF Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:51 am

It has been way too long since I've been around the babyfur community, particular this forum. I've been meaning to come back for a little while, but I didn't really want to do so until I had something to contribute.

So here are two pictures that I've made over the winter.

While much stayed the same, other stuff changed. As far as I recall, Kalida wasn't an artist that our little community heard much about. When I came back, she was everywhere. This first picture was made for her as a bit of a "thank you" for all the drawing she does for so many people. Haven't seen her on any forums though.

Spoiler:

This second picture was made for Kammy, also known as the AR Princess. She has been collecting AR works based on her character for a while now and this was my contribution. She also started drawing herself now which is great.

Kammy has a series of drawings by different people based on the idea of providing people with tips and tricks as to what to abuse of when AR'ed as well as what pitfalls to avoid. I actually even made into Kammy's "official" list of tips, with tip #8: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2671670/ : )

Spoiler:

I probably won't have time to draw in another four months or so, which is sad, but oh well.

Oh, and I'm "back". What's new?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/furryfurryfurry/
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

FFF Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFF Pictures   FFF Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:34 am

We've got a bunch of new members for one thing. Other then that not mch seems to be going on. The den has become awfully quiet for a place filled with rambunctious cubs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

FFF Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFF Pictures   FFF Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:18 am

Welcome back to the Den, FFF! *giggles and hugs* It's awesome to see your art again! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

FFF Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFF Pictures   FFF Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Well,I'm new......i think.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FFF Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFF Pictures   FFF Pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFF Pictures
Page 1 of 1