The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favourite video game character(s)?

Go down 
+2
Chrono
Chinook
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Favourite video game character(s)? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite video game character(s)?   Favourite video game character(s)? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Figured it was about time for a new favourite x topic, so 'ere goes:
List some of your favourite video game characters. Note: I'm forgoing characters from "franchises" (ie: starwars etc) as that would just end up in crossover territory so more or less videogame exclusive characters here.

- Kazooie (banjo kazooie): Love that little breegull, probably because BK was one of my first... in fact I think the first 3d game I played, but also because she (yes kazooie is a girl) is one of the few game protagonists to say things which we've all asked. "If this collectable item is so important why don't you get it yourself!" So she's just about my favourite videogame heroine.

- Bottles (banjo kazooie): Heh, because he's rather cute... and my friends pointed out that he's about as close to a videogame doppelganger of myself as ever has been.

- Tails (sonic series): So many reasons... so little motivation to itemize them.

- Numerous pokemon: Have my list of favourites.

- The penguins (Mario series): Their so damn cute it's really kind of sickening

- CL4PTP (Borderlands): Or as he's more commonly known as "claptrap"

- Tali'Zorah Nar Rayya (Mass Effect): One of my personal favourite characters in that series

- Falco Lombardi (Starfox): Hurray for a member of an elite fighter team... who's actually an elite fighter pilot, and not you know... incompetant... slippy...

- Samus Aran (Metroid series): Yeah she's mostly a silent player character but I love the series and at least she does what we're always yelling at people in sci-fi action movies and games to do: Leave the ancient chozo power armor on until AFTER the alien monstrocity is dead.

- Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Assassins Creed): Assassins creed + one of my favourite time peroids = awesome.

- GLaDOS (Portal): Completely insane but fun to listen to

- Alistair Tenpenny (Fallout 3): Yeah he's a bit of a jerk, but these two words make him great: "Wastland Safari"

- Terisa (Fable II, III): Creepy as hell but love her.

- Bowser (Mario series): How can you not love that guy?

Honorable mentions:- Galen Marek/Starkiller: Disqualified for starwars franchise, but sith assassins are awesome
- Nikolai Diavolo (007: Everything or nothing): Good 'ol fashioned world domination villain! That's what I want from my James Bond franchise! And he has tanks which fire shells which liquify metal... just saying.
- Ultimate Venom (Ultimate Spiderman): Ah Spiderman III, why couldn't you have had this version of Venom?

And I could go on...
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Chrono

Chrono

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Favourite video game character(s)?   Favourite video game character(s)? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Roxas- Kingdom Hearts 2 (both organization and regular) just is epic

Ventus- Kingdom Hearts: BBS he owns and is one of the main driving sourcesing in the actual story of the kingdom hearts series.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Favourite video game character(s)?   Favourite video game character(s)? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Riku from Kingdom Hearts (the entire series), simply for being so badass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Favourite video game character(s)?   Favourite video game character(s)? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:36 am

Let me think.... Terra from KH Ventus from KH(what he's epic and uhh,...epic)
Jayden from Heavy Rain(epic glasses) Dark Riku from KH you know the part where he has the epic heartless thing
Xeamnes(or however you spell it) from KH Axel from KH(hes a pyro,and thats awesome)Zexion(awesome hair) form KH,and Demyx from KH(do i need to explain)
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Favourite video game character(s)?   Favourite video game character(s)? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:04 am

Can I just observe: holy crap there's a lot of kingdom hearts love arround here...
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Favourite video game character(s)?   Favourite video game character(s)? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Chinook wrote:
Can I just observe: holy crap there's a lot of kingdom hearts love arround here...

what its an epic series
Back to top Go down
JacktheWox

JacktheWox

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Favourite video game character(s)?   Favourite video game character(s)? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Sonic, Tails, ,Tom and jerry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chao-life.co.uk
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Favourite video game character(s)?   Favourite video game character(s)? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:47 pm

Okay first of all Frank 'N' Furter (It counts, they made a Rocky Horror videogame, and released it only in the UK in 1985 on the early computer consoles like the ZX Spectrum, & Comadore 64). Then Link, Gannondorf, Squall (The only playable character in "Final Fantasy 8" who I actually liked for atleast half of the game), Zidane (From "Final Fantasy 9"), Doom Guy (From the "Doom" series), Tidus, Rikku, & Auron (From "Final Fantasy 10"), Rick Taylor (From the "Splatterhouse" series), Earthworm Jim (Even though I am absolute garbage at the first two games released for the SNES), Crash Bandicoot (From the "Crash Bandicoot" series), and well when I think up some more I'll add em to the list.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Favourite video game character(s)?   Favourite video game character(s)? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:10 am

Dang, I forgot about Auron from FFX! He was only in one game and he kicks Riku's badass with his level of badassery!
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Favourite video game character(s)?   Favourite video game character(s)? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:24 pm

Riolu wrote:
Dang, I forgot about Auron from FFX! He was only in one game and he kicks Riku's badass with his level of badassery!

Never played that Final Fantasy.... is it good?
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Favourite video game character(s)?   Favourite video game character(s)? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:28 pm

I know one character who beats every character in the badass section.....Sephiroth

and then theres Cloud and Zack(or Zach don't member')
Sephiroth is from FF7
Cloud is from FF7
Zack is FF7:CC

and guess who Cloud got his epic sword from?
And i know its called the Buster sword so no need to correct me.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Favourite video game character(s)?   Favourite video game character(s)? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:54 pm

I liked FFX even though I never managed to beat it. Love the Sphere Grid System and the Al Bhed language! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite video game character(s)?   Favourite video game character(s)? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite video game character(s)?
Page 1 of 1