The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mako's Sleepover

Go down 
+2
Light The Fox
Chinook
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:04 am

So finally on spring break and finally creating this RP I put in the discussion box a while back...

Basic premace: Mako (My blue shark 'sona featured left) is having a sleepover for some friends, and hopefully good time will be had, that's more or less as complex as it gets for now. Taking suggestions. Also: age-wise going for a more cub-oriented one.

Name:
Normal atire:
Nightwear:
Diaper/whatnot status:
Bio/personality:

My characters:

Name: Mako
Species: Blue shark
Description/pic: See to the left, though a bit younger and with the consequential changes.
Normal atire: Black waterproof shorts and t-shirt, and flipflops if footwear is ne cesary
Nightwear: Blue water pokemon themed sleeper and slippers which resemble Tails' shoes from the sonic series
Diaper/whatnot status: Still wears them, more or less 24/7
Bio/personality: Mako's a fairly energetic shark, but sometimes has a shy streak about him, particularly arround some of his more "pupish" things which he has tended to hang onto. He's also even now a big gamer and has a little bit of a compedative streak about him.

Name: Mara
Species: Blue shark
Description/pic: Older female equivilant of Mako's species, his mother.
Normal atire: Waterproof blue shorts and white shirt, flipflops when necesary
Nightwear: Some tiger-stripe patterned PJs
Diaper/whatnot status: Caretaker for this one, so non-existant
Bio/personality: Mara's generally what you'd call a "cool parent", more willing to have fun and play arround than most, acts almost more like a big sister than a parent sometimes. She can be serius when necesary, but it isn't her favourite state.

(May bring in another who knows)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:56 am

Name:Light
Species:Fox
Description/pic:Silver Fox with a black zig-zag on hs right ear.
Normal atire: Khaki pants,Sky Blue Shirt,Sandals
Nightwear:Pajama Pants,White Shirt
Diaper/whatnot status: Diapers
Bio/personality:Light is one of those few smarter kit/cub and does not have many friends. He enjoys gaming and being creative,hopes to be an artist,and has a tendancy to say things like 'Yeah,yeah,yeah' or saying 'Nukek' or 'Wassup Homies'

(Note:Quotes used belong to Slyfoxhound of youtube)
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Name: Caiden Rogers
Species: Grey Wolf
Description/pic: a standard wolf cub
Normal atire: He wears a Pawpers size 9 diaper with a red onesie and khaki shorts
Nightwear: He wears a Pawpers extra thick size 9 nighttime diaper, and a blue sleeper
Diaper/whatnot status: fully diapered
Bio/personality: a 4 1/2 year old feisty, fun, nieve, and cute kit. Always in a good mood and is a little mischievous. Doesnt want to grow up. Refuses to potty train. Gets spanked a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Babyfurs_Online/index/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Woot I'll join. ^^

Name: Lig Weather
Species: Liger
Description/pic: See avy and sig for Lig's appearance.
Normal atire: Red and black t-shirt and shorts of some kind when needed. Prefers just his shirt and diaper or even just diaper.
Nightwear: Depending on the weather it can range from a Sleeper, Onesie, or just a thick night time diaper.
Diaper/whatnot status: Diapered 24/7 and wouldn't change that if he could
Bio/personality: Lig is fairly out going and friendly. He loves to make friends and show off his smarts when he can. He can be quit the nerdy lil Liger when he wants to be. Generally a good playmate with a good imagination.

Oh and let me know you think we need a second caretaker Chinook and I'll bring in Warren.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
JacktheWox

JacktheWox

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Name: James Carr
Species: Polar Bear
Description/pic: James is a short but chubby in the tummy polar bear. He is 4ft 3in and has blue eyes. his fur is about 3in long and has short, pointy ears.
Normal atire: Baggy jogging pants, pull-ups, simple t-shirt and trainers.
Nightwear: Pyjamas and a night time diaper (Pawpers size 10).
Diaper/whatnot status: Trainers in the day and diapers in the night.
Bio/personality: He is an energetic cub with a slight incontinence problem. He was from the north pole but migrated because of his allergy to the freezing cold temperatures. His mum isn't fit to look after him so his dad does. He likes to eat a lot and hates being lonely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chao-life.co.uk
Chinook

Chinook

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:16 pm

Alright, may as well get this started here. ANd sure Lig, by th numbers here Warren could be quite welcomed.

Mako shifted a little on his feet, the 8 year old shark watching as his mom set up the large-ish living room of their house for his sleepover party and wondering what he'd gotten into, it had been her idea in the first place. "Mm mom? You sure noone'll make fun of... you know..." He asked, as she set out some games and the large matres for a few cubs to share. "'Course they won't Mako." She said, patting his head. "Shouldn't be long now before your friends show up and then I'll have dinner ready for you lot." She said with a smile. "And nervous hosts don't make for fun ones." She commented as she straightened up.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:10 am

Alrighty then posting Warren's sheet then responding.

Name: Warren Weather
Species: Liger
Description/pic: Here's a pic of Warren and Lig. Warren has the same furr patterns as Lig just in darker colors.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4977089/
Normal atire: T-shirt of some kind. Usually with a print of some sort on it and a pair of jeans or shorts
Nightwear: Usually just a baggy night shirt. Sometimes a sleeper when it's colder out.
Diaper/whatnot status: Doesn't need them but has taken to wearing them more frequently. Especially at night.
Bio/personality: Warren is a pretty good natured guy and likes taking care of cubs and cubbing out a little bit himself now and again.

-----------------------------

While all that was going on in the house Lig and Warren were in their Scout heading on down to road. Lig sitting in the passenger seat looking out the window excitedly about the sleep over with Warren sitting in the Diver's seat of course driving. In the back were two good sized diaper bags. Lig's and Warren's. Warren wasn't anticipating needing his but he'd grown accustomed to having it around. Before long the Scout pulled up to the house and parked. Lig hopped out of the car with a grin while Warren grabbed their bags and followed after Lig who was now at the front door. After a moment to let the excitement built just a little more Lig rang the door bell.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:23 am

Mara tilted her head as she heard the dorbell. "And there we are." She said, smileing and heading to the door, Mako on her heels. She unlocked and opened the door, smileing as she spotted Lig right away and Warren unpacking the stuff from their car. "Hello there Lig, Hi Warren" She said, calling out to the older liger at the second greeting. Mako meanwhile had slid arround his mother and given Lig a hug. "Hi there Lig!" He said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:29 am

"Hey Mara. Looks like these two are excited. Lig Loves sleep overs." Warren smiled as he walked over to the door with their two bags. "Heehe Hey Mako!" Lig grinned and hugged him back. "This is gonna be great. A nice big Sleep over party! I haven't had one in a while. Not since the one with some of my other friend a while back. Think I told you about that one. Balt brought over IT and well...me and clowns don't get one well." Lig blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
JacktheWox

JacktheWox

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:11 am

James slowly arose as his car sharply stopped.

"We're here," his dad mused.

James stretched widely. His dad helped him out of the rustic car and picked up a bag of supplies before heading to Mako's door with James in his hand, who was eager to meet the new cubs.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:00 am

Mako nodded to Lig, "Yeah, think you told me about that, I don't like 'em much either." He said as Mara nodded and stepped aside, letting Lig and Warren in before waving her hand toward James and his father. "Hello there, come on in." She said, smileing at them both, then turning to Warren, "They do seem excited, I'm glad to have an extra paw arround the house.", Mako looking arround and waving too toward James. "Hi" He said, flicking his tail fin slightly nervously again.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:09 pm

"Ah I thought I did. Wasn't sure. Oh there's James. Hi James!" Lig giggled and waved as he started to walk on over to them.

"Oh it's no problem Mara. I know what it's like to have a house full of cubs. It can get a little hectic and it's easier to set things settled along for bed when there's two people around. Oh and just give me a shout if you want a paw with supper too. I'm a decent cook." Warren told her with a smile as he walked in and sat their bags down.
Back to top Go down
JacktheWox

JacktheWox

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:47 pm

"Hi guys!" James giggled and ran to the two. James' father looked at his watch nervously, then turned to Mara. "Is it okay if I leave now? Got a very important meeting," James' dad said with a nervous voice. "All the stuff needed is here," he slipped the bag off of his bag and placed it on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:14 pm

A white truck turned around the bend.It started to slow and pulled into the driveway. A car doopr opened and out got a 6ft. 3in. silver fured fox.He shut the door. He then walked round the other side opening the passenger door.The seat was pulled fowards and the fox picked something up.
He pulled the 'item' out and carefully placed it on the ground. ''There ya' go Light.'' Said the fox. He then pulled out two bags. One seemed to be a sleeping bag and the other Light's overnight bag. The fox then led Light to the front door. ''Hello,anybody home?'' The older one asked.
''Thank you,daddy!'' Light said hugging his father's leg. ''No problem,little guy.'' The older one replied.

Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Mako nods to Lig, flicking his tail slowly, then turned at Lig's reckognition, "Oh hey James!" THe shark called, then spotted the young fox coming up from the driveway. "Hey Light" He called.

Mara smiled at Warren's offer, "Thanks again Warren, think I've got dinner covered for everyfur, but I could certainly use a fin.. paw keeping track of all these cubs." Mako's mom replied. She smiled to James' father and nodded, "Sure it's fine for you to get going, we've got verything covered and shouldn't be any trouble." SHe said,. THen noticing the truck and the cal from the fox she waved. "We're right here." SHe said, ushering the cubs inside.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:09 am

(Light. You might try more closely reading the preceding post. Most everyone is still at the front door.)

"Hey Light." Lig waved standing just inside the door with Mako. "Hehe. Looks like we're all here. This should be pretty fun. So any ideas on what we should do first?" Lig asked looking around curiously at everyone.

"Not a problem. I've got a lot of experience looking after a good number of cubs. I've hosted a few sleep overs too. So this shouldn't be any trouble at all Mira." Warren nodded to her and then took around around at everyone. "Alright now that everyone's here lets all head inside and get settled now. Then you guys can decide what you wanna do first."
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:47 am

(Oh,sorry Lig. I was in a rush to post as I was heading off to bed.)

''Hi,Lig!'' Light said in an excited tone. Before walking in he turned arount to his father. ''Bye,daddy!'' Light said hugging his father's leg again. ''I have to put your stuff down first,Light so I'm not leaving just yet.'' His father replied. Light then walked inside. His father walked in and placed the bags somewhere safe. ''You be good Light!'' His father said walking out the door.

(Should I edit my post as well?)
Back to top Go down
JacktheWox

JacktheWox

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:05 pm

James ran to his father.

"Now you be a good boy for Mara, won't you?"

James nodded goofily at his father. "Yes daddy!" He ran off again to join Mako. "Hi dere!" he joyfully greeted Mako.

James left a house with a short wave and retreated.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:49 am

Mako smiles and looks at the other three cubs, flicking his tail. "Well that's a good question, what to do..." He said, rubbing his snout. "It's a bit too late to go out on the beach." He said, looking arround.

Mara smiled and waved to the two fathers as they left and she closed the door. "Well whatever you four decide on, it had better be inside and not something you can't stop because dinner won't be too long coming." THe female shark said to the cubs before turning to Warren. "Think fish and rice sounds good?" SHe suggested off the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:23 am

"Hmmmm. Maybe some video games? Or we could watch a movie? We could tell some scary stories too. Oh! Maybe play truth or dare." Lig suggested as he tried to think up things they could do off the top of his head.

"Fish and Rice sounds like it could be good. Though the Rice might get just a lil messy with these cubs." Warren nodded to Mara.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:55 am

Light's ear twitched. He felt that somewhere in the world somebody had just made a horrible pun. ''Eh,Truth or Dare sounds good!'' He said pitching in. ''But we could play a board game maybe....or Twister!'' He said as he kept on throwing out random ideas.
Back to top Go down
JacktheWox

JacktheWox

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:47 am

"Twuth or dare sounds fun!" James giggled happily, wagging his stubby tail rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Mara smiled at Warren's concern, "Oh true... trust me, been there with a certain pup." She said, loking to the grouping of cubs.

Mako nodded and flicked his tail fin, putting his hands on his hips with a bit of a crinkle. "Okay, sounds like Truth or dare was the most popular." He said, adding without using his fins. "Who goes first?" He asked, going to the livingroom couch and getting onto it.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:07 pm

''Uh,I'll go first!'' Light said.He was hoping that this would not turn out a nuisance for him.
Back to top Go down
JacktheWox

JacktheWox

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:09 pm

James looked puzzled. "How do you pway?" he innocently asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mako's Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mako's Sleepover   Mako's Sleepover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mako's Sleepover
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next