The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Emergency!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Emergency! Empty
PostSubject: Emergency!   Emergency! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:55 am

Okay, so not quite ready to get back to the old story I wanted to work on. Made a decision I'm gonna go back over my first story and do a little editing and reposting anyways to get back to my roots anyways and remember everything. But in the meantime, I'm gonna do another story based upon an old piccy done last year by a certain clever cubby on our site here both to get my mojo flowing even more and as a thank you for being such a good friend over the years. So before I get to work on this story, here's the piccy I'll be basing it off of.

Emergency! Emerge10

Last edited by Riolu on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Emergency! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency!   Emergency! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:33 pm

Squeeeheehee! Oh, wow, I can't wait to see the story! Thanks so much, Ri! *giggles and hugs*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Emergency! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency!   Emergency! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Oh I'm looking forward to this one. Should be pretty cute. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riolu

Riolu

Emergency! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency!   Emergency! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:38 am

Skippa chuckled as he lay back against a sturdy tree in the midst of one of the several parks in Denshire Falls. Today promised to be both interesting and frustrating as all days spent with cubs tended to be. Being nothing much more than a cub at heart himself (as the shirt Zoe had playfully gifted him with proclaimed to anyone who cared to look) would make the later considerably less for the otter however as he watched the two cubs he’d been placed in charge of darting around in a game of half-tag/half-race.

Nate and Zee-Zee were busy running around and occasionally part-way up a tree. Neither really knew what they were doing, but after lunch with a Dr. Pepper Frosty Float (the Wendy’s they went too had run out of root beer…) they didn’t really care. They just had a lot of energy to run off. Energy Skippa was more than happy to simply let them run off now rather than later when he really needed to pay attention to them. Sooner or later though as it was bound to happen, the two began slowing down and after dashing up a couple more trees on their way, they made on back to Skippa and sat down next to him.

“Heya kids.” Skippa greeted the duo with a laugh. “Did’ja have fun? Either of you need a change?”

Nate giggled and nodded while Zee-Zee smirked at Skippa like he was one of the silliest otters on the planet (he may not have been the silliest but he was worthy of an honorable mention to be sure). “Skippa! I’m a big squirrel!” Zee-Zee said proudly. “I use the potty. I don’t… need…” Zee-Zee’s eyes widened as he realized the extra-large float he’d shared with Nate was making known its desire to make its way through him. “Skippa! I gotta go potty now!” he yelped, crossing his legs and twitching as his paws immediately shot down towards the pull-up he wore beneath his shorts.

“Oh geeze!” Skippa half-shouted as he leapt to his feet, taking a paw of either cub on the sides of him and pulling them to their feet with him. He glanced around and mumbled to himself, “Where’s a bathroom at…”
Zee-Zee meanwhile began squirming a lot. Skippa pulling him to his feet seemed to have made it harder to hold back now that his pee only had to go down to get out. “Skippa! We gotta find a potty RIGHT NOW!” he squealed.

Skippa blanched inwardly as he glanced down at Zee-Zee with a sympathetic smile. “We never have to worry about this with Nate…” he thought to himself. Nate’s thoughts were along the same lines as he simply smiled at his squirrel friend. He’d already looked around and saw there wasn’t a bathroom anywhere nearby in this particular park. He could already see where this was heading…

Skippa frowned for the briefest of moments when Zee-Zee stopped squirming but put his smile back on and kneeled down. He let go of Nate’s paw and placed his hand on Zee-Zee’s shoulder as the young squirrel’s lip began trembling and chuckled. “Ya know, in hindsight I should never have gotten you two that much soda and ice cream.” He said with a laugh. “Let’s call this one the fault of a pudden-headed old otter who should have remembered soda and sugar go right through cubs of any age.” Skippa glanced around for a moment as though he were looking for someone and then leaned in conspiratorially towards Zee-Zee and whispered, “Zoe would probably thump me for telling you this but she’s ended up in diapers a few times even up to when she was ten cause she had an accident after a big soda. Mommazuri never packed any extra undies so all we had was whatever padding I felt like wearing that day.”

Any tears that may have been following the first two from Zee-Zee’s eyes decided to go back and wait another day when Skippa’s story and his own calling himself a pudden-head made him giggle. Seeing the ever-present and often infectious grin on Skippa’s face and gave him such a burst of happiness he shot past Skippa’s paws and hugged the otter. Skippa was surprised only for a moment but returned the hug while Nate kept watching with a grin, his tail fluffing up as it did sometimes, making him look even more like a squirrel rather than an otter. Eventually the two parted and Skippa walked over to the diaper bag he’d brought along and glanced in, stiffening when he saw the contents.

“Uhhhh… Zee-Zee?” Skippa asked. “Could you keep smiling even though all I have are Nate’s diapers if I keep calling myself a pudden-head?”

Several minutes later saw Zee-Zee and Nate dressed almost identically, both in just the shirts they’d been wearing and two of the diapers from Zoe’s bag. As it turned out, Skippa had grabbed the bag Zoe had packed for her day out with Nate’s brother Sai-Sai and Zoe must have taken the bag Skippa packed up for him Nate and Zee-Zee. Zee-Zee was unfortunately wearing an older pair of shorts that were too small to fit over the diapers Nate and Sai wore (plus his pull-up had leaked anyways thanks to a lovable pudden-headed otter (he’d admitted it was his fault so the squirrel was gonna stick with that)), so off came the shorts. Nate, being a good sport decided to match Zee-Zee so he wouldn’t go through it alone. It was embarrassing when a couple old ladies awed over how cute the two of them looked with their “daddy” but Zee-Zee still couldn’t help but smile. Skippa promised to join them when they got back home. Plus he thought him and Nate like this together were cute anyways, even if it were hard to get him to admit it…

It was shorter than the one I wrote to trade with Lig but I still think this story came out pretty cute ^.^ Outcome was rather predictable but only cause we all love Zee-Zee so much! *hugs a squirrely* Thanks again for being such a good buddy Zee-Zee!
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Emergency! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency!   Emergency! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:37 am

*giggle* And remember, it's completely not my fault we didn't get to the potty in time and I ended up in diapers! Silly Skippa! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Emergency! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency!   Emergency! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:27 pm

*giggles* Of course not Zee-Zee! Skippa's fault all the way... this time at least X3
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Emergency! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency!   Emergency! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:37 pm

D'awwww very cute Riolu. ^^ Poor ZeeZee. He doesn't get too many potty victories. Well look on the bright side ZeeZee. Being called cute is nice too. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Emergency! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency!   Emergency! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:59 pm

Heehee, you're right, we're way overdue a story where Zee-Zee wins some little victory in the Great Potty War. I really gotta start writing again... ^.^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Emergency! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency!   Emergency! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Hmmm... I think you're right Zee-Zee. We need more success for you. It's no fun winning the potty war if it's not a challenge X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emergency! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency!   Emergency! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emergency!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: Stories-
Jump to: