The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Club Cub

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Club Cub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Cub   Club Cub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:34 pm

"Well I'm not exactly a swimmer so I'll go with the arcade games. Come on Mako wanna go play some arcade games. Bet I can beat ya in the motor boat racing one." Lig grinned trying to give his friend extra intensive to come play some games.

(Sorry for holding it up so long guys lets try and get this one rolling steadily again.)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Club Cub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Cub   Club Cub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:51 pm

(Sorry for stalling on posts Lig)

Mako grinned and flicked his tail, shifting a bit at the crinkle which that made "Heh, well I'd say pool but 'course I'm a bit biased there." He said before blinking at Lig and grinning. "Not a chance land boy!" The shark said, drinking the last of the fruit juice from th sippy cup in his fin and putting it on the counter before getting up to follow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

Club Cub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Cub   Club Cub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:48 am

''I could go for a arcade game myself,so ehere is the arcade room?'' Kylen asked.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Club Cub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Cub   Club Cub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:40 am

Katelyn picks up the baby bottle and is wiping it clean. "Just follow the sound of chiptunes and soundfonts. If you see a scribble of an arcade cabinet near the entrance of the room, you found it."

"And if you hear random gameplay sounding faint, you gone too far." joked Peter as he picks up the sippy cup and starts cleaning it.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Club Cub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Cub   Club Cub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:36 pm

"Alrighty than! To the Arcade!" Lig said pointing off down the hall a little theatrically before leading the way crinkling with every step as he lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Club Cub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Cub   Club Cub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:26 pm

"Arcade games are areal exciting." said Ju-saami as she walks on, following Lig.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

Club Cub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Cub   Club Cub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:54 am

''Or I could follow them...'' Kylen muttered chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Club Cub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Cub   Club Cub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:04 pm

When Ju-asami went into the game room, she then got ready to look around to see what good arcade game to play.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Club Cub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Cub   Club Cub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:22 pm

Mako continued to grin, following his Liger friend, flicking his tail fin and apparently forgotten about the crinkleing that habbit caused. Finally something he was good at. He turned into the arcade room shortly after Lig and looked arround, the shark spotting a few games he reckognized, eyes lighting on the racing games available. "Wow, this place has quite the selection... kind of rare to see these arround anymore."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Club Cub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Cub   Club Cub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:31 pm

"Uh Huh there's a lot of em. Shooters, fighters, racing games, and a lot of ones that are pretty much their own category. Oh and there's also game consoles over there." Lig said pointing to the end of the room where some TVs were set up with the aforementioned game consoles hooked up to them. "Now than what game do you want to loose to me in?" Lig asked with a smirk wondering what the others were going to do. "Oh if it's a shooter I think there's a zombie one that has four guns so we all could play."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Club Cub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Cub   Club Cub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:13 am

"Fine." said Ju-saami, reluctant, even though she has a fear of zombies. "But if I find anything that looks even a little bit like a bug (especially roaches), Keep them away from me!" she shrieked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Club Cub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Cub   Club Cub - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Cub
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2